MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[Guide] Guardian pets - Ghost horse, Ice dragon, Pierce lion, Shining Tail

Guardian-Pets-jpg.png

Guardian Pets - are the main part of the game. They give a huge opportunity to the players to gain more defense and average damage. So, what does they exactly do, why are they better than Fenrirs in case of defense. Black and Golden Fenrirs are the reverse of Guardian Pets. Black Fenrir gives 10% DMG and the Golden Fenrir gives 15% DMG and 10% Absorb. 

How to get a guardian pet:

Lottery - Mux Legend has a unique lottery system which can be rolled with coins and players can buy those coins with server bonuses or get 1 coin for withdrawing 200 web bonuses to server bonuses. With this lottery system which the NPC Moss located at Elbeland players can roll and get a guardian pet as a reward depending on luck. But it doesn't mean that guardian pets can be obtained only via lottery.

1st step: Ghost Horse

gh.jpg

Crafting - There are 3 levels of the guardian pets. 1st the players need a Seal of Ghost Horse 14-477.png .

Ingredients: 

• 14-477.png - Seal of Ghost Horse
  • 14-466.png - Sculpture x10
  • 14-13.png - Jewel of Bless x5
  • zen.png - Zen1kkk

elite-wizard

1.      Where to get Seal of Ghost Horse? There is a mini boss at 204,33 coordinates at Scorched Canyon by name "Elite Scorched Wizard" (no the regular ones, but the only who glows under). This mini boss drops mostly Guardian Enhanced Stone which is also very important to upgrade the guardian pet, but there is a little chance of drop "Seal of Ghost Horse". It appears exactly after 1 hour as soon as it got killed. For example, if the player killed this mini boss at 9:00, then it will definitely appear at 10:00. About the Boss spawn times, drops and other info > Drop Info, Bosses, Events and Other <.
  2.      Where to get Sculpture? All monsters at Scorched Canyon and Red Smoke Icarus drop Sculpture with low drop rate. So it is recommended to add "Sculpture" to the filter of the Obtaining tab of the Helper. While leveling up at Scorched Canyon or Red Smore Icarus it will automatically obtain this item.

trainer.png

After getting all ingredients, player should go to the Lorencia and find the NPC Trainer at 123,110 coordinates. Click on the NPC, select Guardian Resurrection and put he ingredients. The success rate of the combination is 100%, so no need to be afraid of failing and losing the ingredients. After the combine the player gets +0 Ghost Horse 12-471.png.gh.jpg

The player can receive maximum of 1 to 3 random options on Ghost Horse.

What options can player receive on Ghost Horse?

- Defense increases by xx every 20 lvl
- Attack/wizardry/curse damage increases by xx every 20 lvl
- A 1% chance of health recovery by xx
- Elemental defense increase + xxx
- Elemental damage increase + xxx

2nd step: Upgrading the Ghost Horse

To get to the next level of Guardian Pet player have to upgrade the Ghost Horse via the same Trainer NPC by selecting the "Guardian Enhancement". What does the player need to upgrade it?

gh-up.jpg

Ingredients:

• 12-471.png - Ghost Horse
  • 14-467.png - Guardian Enhanced Stone
  • 14-468.png - Elite Guardian Enhanced Stone (after 10 level)
  • 14-16.png - Jewel of Luck
  • zen.png - Zen

- The maximum level of the Guardian pet is 15.
- The chance of upgrading is 75%. In case of failure, player will lose only 1 level on the pet and the ingredients except the Guardian Pet.
- Starting from level 10 and higher, player will need "Elite Guardian Enhanced Stone". 
- Chance of upgrade from level 10 and higher - 100%

id.jpg3rd step: Evolution of Ghost Horse - to Ice Dragon

Ice Dragon - is the next level of Ghost Horse. With the evolution of the Ghost Horse to the Ice Dragon options can randomly change. If the Ghost Horse had 1 option, with the evolution to Ice Dragon it can get 1,2 or 3 random options or it can keep the same option. To evolve the Ghost Horse to the next level, it must be at least +11. With each level the success rate % is increasing and will be 100% on level 15.

egd.png     To evolve the Ghost Horse to Ice Dragon players need Seal of Ice Dragon which drops from the mini boss Elite Great Drakan at Red Smoke Icarus with 1% drop rate. This monster spawns exactly after 3 hours as soon as it got killed. For example, if the Elite Great Drakan got killed at 10:00, it will definitely respawn at 13:00. Spawn location is random, but it always appear near the gates of Red Smoke Icarus. So what does player need to evolve from Ghost Horse to Ice Dragon? 

f5d05d933b41e3fa546a8d834d355b4b.png

Ingredients:

• 12-471.png - Ghost Horse (at least +11)
  • 14-498.png - Seal of Ice Dragon
  • 14-13.png - Jewel of Bless x30
  • 14-14.png - Jewel of Soul x30
  • 14-22.png - Jewel of Creation x30
  • 12-15.png - Jewel of Chaos x30
  • zen.png - Zen1kkk

After getting the ingredients player needs to go to the Trainer NPC, choose "Upgrade Guardian". With the +11 Ghost Horse the success rate of this combination will be 60%. In case of fail player loses all ingredients including Seal of Ice Dragon and the upgrade level of the Ghost Horse. It means, in case of fail player gets +0 Ghost Horse and has to start from step 2 to upgrade the Ghost Horse till +11. After +11 each level adds 10% success rate:

~ +11 - 60%
~ +12 - 70%
~ +13 - 80%
~ +14 - 90%
~ +15 - 100%

It is highly recommended to evolve the Guardian pets at +15 level or evolve them via website for bonuses at +11 level. There is no lose via website, except the evolution fee. After the evolution player gets Ice Dragon 12-483.png+0 with random option(s).

4th step: Upgrade of Ice Dragonid-up.jpg

After getting Ice Dragon player will need to upgrade it at least till +11 to evolve it. But what does the player need to upgrade the Ice Dragon? It is same as the Ghost Horse, instead of Ghost Horse this time player have to put the Ice Dragon.

Ingredients:

• 12-483.png - Ice Dragon
  • 14-467.png - Guardian Enhanced Stone
  • 14-468.png - Elite Guardian Enhanced Stone (after 10 level)
  • 14-16.png - Jewel of Luck
  • zen.png - Zen

- The maximum level of the Guardian pet is 15.
- The chance of upgrading is 75%. In case of failure, player will lose only 1 level on the pet and the ingredients except the Guardian Pet.
- Starting from level 10 and higher, player will need "Elite Guardian Enhanced Stone". 
- Chance of upgrade from level 10 and higher - 100%

At he level +15 Ice Dragon gives +10% Absorb PvP Damage

fl.jpg5th step: Evolution of Ice Dragon to Pierce Lion

The last stage of the Guardian Pet is Pierce Lion. It is the most defensive pet which can be obtained via crafting. Same way as Ice Dragon, it also will get randomly 1 to 3 options which already mentioned above. Unlike the Ghost Horse and Ice Dragon, there is no exact monster or a mini boss which can drop the Seal of Pierce Lion. Player needs to take the 2nd place on weekly Ashy Aida Ranking to get this seal as reward. At 00:00 by server time the weekly challenge is ending and the winners get their rewards. 

pl.pngSo, after getting the Seal of Pierce Lion we continue our journey to complete the Guardian Pet evolution. The Process is same as the upgrading of Ice Dragon. 

Ingredients:

• 12-483.png - Ice Dragon (at least +11)
  • 14-510.png - Seal of Pierce Lion
  • zen.png - Zen1kkk

After getting the ingredients player needs to go to the Trainer NPC, choose "Upgrade Guardian". With the +11 Ice Dragon the success rate of this combination will be 60%. In case of fail player loses all ingredients including Seal of Pierce Lion and the upgrade level of the Ice Dragon. It means, in case of fail player gets +0 Ice Dragon and has to start from step 4 to upgrade the Ice Dragon till +11. After +11 each level adds 10% success rate:

~ +11 - 60%
~ +12 - 70%
~ +13 - 80%
~ +14 - 90%
~ +15 - 100%

It is highly recommended to evolve the Guardian pets at +15 level or evolve them via website for bonuses at +11 level. There is no lose via website, except the evolution fee. After the evolution player gets Pierce Lion 12-75.png+0 with random option(s).

At he level +15 Pierce Lion gives +10% Absorb PvP Damage and +5% Increase DMG.

Rare Guardian Petsrid.jpg

Rare Ice Dragon

Beside the regular Guardian pets there are Rare Guardian Pets which can be obtained only via Coin Lottery with +13 upgrade level. It's main options are Absorb PvP Damage +10% and Increase attack power 5%. As mentioned above these options activate at +15 upgrade level. It has the best options for a Guardian Pet, because unlike regular, crafted guardian pets, rare ones gets all 4 options 

Elemental Damage Increase +300
[up to 400 LvL] Defense Increase by 11.0 every 20 Level
[up to 400 LvL] Damage Increase by 5.0 every 20 Level
A 1% chance of health recovery by 3495

rfl.jpg     Rare Pierce Lion

This pet is the most defensive Guardian Pet in Mux Server. To get this pet players need Rare Ice Dragon at least +11 upgrade level. Sure thing that no one will evolve to this pet via NPC, because of random options. It is safer to evolve via web site. For this player has to put needed ingredients to the Virtual Vault and evolve it. 

Elemental Damage Increase +450
[up to 400 LvL] Defense Increase by 15.0 every 20 Level
[up to 400 LvL] Damage Increase by 6.0 every 20 Level
A 1% chance of health recovery by 4995

Ingredients are same as evolving Ice Dragon to Pierce Lion, only difference is instead of Ice Dragon need Rare Ice Dragon

Ingredients:

• 12-484 - Ice Dragon (at least +11)
  • 14-510.png - Seal of Pierce Lion
  • zen.png - Zen1kkk

st.jpg     Blue Shining Tail and Red Shining Tailrst.jpg

On MUX Legend Server these pets can be obtained only as a skin for Pierce Lion. Blue for regular Pierce Lion and the Red for Rare Pierce Lion. They don't add additional options

Difference between ingame and website update

Players can notice, that there are 2 options for upgrading the pets. Ingame and website. Here is the information about the difference between the 2 methods
Ingame:

1) Options will be randomized after the upgrade. You can lose or receive new ones. Total random.
2) You need +15 level to have 100% chance of upgrading.
3) Rare pets will become regular ones.

1) You will save all your options
2) You can make upgrade from level +11 with 100% chance
3) Your pet will be rare version, if you use a rare pet for upgrade. 

• Wow 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Hi, I have a question

Is the rate drop too low? or Which is the reason that the sculpture does not drop ? Because I have not moved from a spot for more than 6 hours and no Sculpture has been dropped to make the ghost horse ...

3 minutes ago, HorusMG said:

Been farming for hours in scorch yet mobs dont drop a single sculpture . Does it really drop or not maybe you need to check this out . 

Right, I've been farming since early and nothing

24HRS OF FARMING WITH 3 ACCOUNTS STILL NO SCUPLTURE DROP . HOW MANY DAYS DO WE NEED TO FARM TO GET 1 DROP ? THIS IS DISSAPPOINTING . 👎👎👎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guest lol
12 часов назад, HorusMG сказал:

24HRS OF FARMING WITH 3 ACCOUNTS STILL NO SCUPLTURE DROP . HOW MANY DAYS DO WE NEED TO FARM TO GET 1 DROP ? THIS IS DISSAPPOINTING . 👎👎👎

you need 4 accounts

12 hours ago, Guest lol said:

you need 4 accounts

Maybe its not applicable in prime server 😅😂. Hi Admin, Please check drop rate. TIA

Guest trollolol

no answer from admins.. no wonder i see no mount of Ghost Horse in gameplay

12 hours ago, Guest trollolol said:

I just saw a ghost horse, and im pretty sure theres more than 3 in the server already. Farm better 😄

• Like 1

14 часов назад, Гость trollolol сказал:

i saw it! 

• Like 1

Пару вопросов:

Если апгрейдить коня, сам конь может сгореть или только итемы?

И что это за опции, вроде о них ничего не написано.
krD4Ellc4WzXEr.jpg

Ну и получается что конь говняный, так как основной опции дефенса нету...

Или можно в будущем менять опции? 

Please write in English on forum

No, til +10 it's works like with jewel of soul. In case of failure - you will lose 1 level. Starting from level 10 - chance is 100%, but upgrade stone is much harder to find. 

This options is against elite monsters, so it's not so useful on high stat count servers.
No, there isn't any ways, to change options.

so i guess the sculpture is still a mysterious thing that never drops in reality, but supposed according to the theory?🤔or am i missing something, maybe there is another inventory slot, like event inventory?

2 hours ago, gunigham said:

so i guess the sculpture is still a mysterious thing that never drops in reality, but supposed according to the theory?🤔or am i missing something, maybe there is another inventory slot, like event inventory?

No, it drops just like a regular item not an event item so it has nothing to do with event inventory. Also, there are around 15-20 ghost horses on Medea server or even more, what do you mean a mysterious thing that never drops, maybe you are super unlucky or you are standing with other people in party that pick it up.

7 hours ago, Beasty said:

No, it drops just like a regular item not an event item so it has nothing to do with event inventory. Also, there are around 15-20 ghost horses on Medea server or even more, what do you mean a mysterious thing that never drops, maybe you are super unlucky or you are standing with other people in party that pick it up.

i’m in prime server, and i have been farming in SC for weeks, and it hasn’t been dropped even one single time 

2 minutes ago, gunigham said:

i’m in prime server, and i have been farming in SC for weeks, and it hasn’t been dropped even one single time 

On Prime also there are many ghost horses, I really don't know why you can't get one. I guess you're just super unlucky or something. I made 3 ghost horses on Prime as well.

12 hours ago, Beasty said:

On Prime also there are many ghost horses, I really don't know why you can't get one. I guess you're just super unlucky or something. I made 3 ghost horses on Prime as well.

may i ask you, how long did it take for ya?

2 hours ago, gunigham said:

may i ask you, how long did it take for ya?

To create a horse it takes around 2 weeks I would say but someone can make it in even less than a week because sometimes you can get even 3 sculptures in a day and sometimes you get 0 in 2 days. But I think even if you are unlucky you should be able to farm it in 2 weeks or so (if 1 account).

the sculpture arenot the problem atm, but the seal of ghost horse i have never seen from a drop. Its remove from the zen lottery but how do i get one now ?

6 minutes ago, maddog said:

the sculpture arenot the problem atm, but the seal of ghost horse i have never seen from a drop. Its remove from the zen lottery but how do i get one now ?

Drops from the boss (Elite Scorched Wizard) with a certain chance, the boss respawns every hour.