Jump to content
MUX Legend Community
Arturs

Guardian pets - Ghost horse & Ice dragon

Recommended Posts

Ghost Horse MU Online

Ghost Horse in MU Online. What is this and how make it?

You need to visit NPC Pet Trainer in Lorencia. Select "Guardian Resurrection"

Ghost Horse MU Online

For this combination you will need:

  • Seal of ghost horses (obtained from Elite scorched wizard)
  • Sculpture x10 (obtained from scorched canyon monsters)
  • Jewel of Bless x5
  • Zen 1kkk

Ghost Horse MU Online

For this combination you will need:

  • Ghost Horse
  • Guardian enhanced stone (obtained from scorched canyon monsters and Elite scorched wizard)
  • Jewel of Life
  • Zen

The maximum level of Ghost horse is 15.
Chance of upgrade 75%. In case of failure, you will lose 1 level on an item.
Starting from level 10 and higher, you will need "Elite Guardian enhanced stone". 
Chance of upgrade from level 10 and higher - 100%

Options on Ghost Horse

in total you can receive maximum from 1 to 3 random options on Ghost horse. (chance to get 3 options is less then 2. Chance to get 2 options is less then 1 option)

What options you can receive on Ghost Horse?

On the first level of Ghost horse (up to 400 level)

  • Defense increase by 1 every 20 Lvl
  • Attack/Wizardry/Curse damage increase by 1 every 20 Lvl
  • A 3% chance of health recovery by 95
  • Elemental defense increase + 40
  • Elemental damage increase + 40

On level 15 of Ghost horse option will be like this

  • Defense increase by 1 every 20 Lvl
  • Attack/Wizardry/Curse damage increase by 1 every 20 Lvl
  • A 3% chance of health recovery by 10
  • Elemental defense increase + 164
  • Elemental damage increase + 164

So if you have Ghost horse +15 and 400 level, you will receive these parameters: 

  • Defense increase + ~2000
  • Attack/Wizardry/Curse damage increase + ~262
  • A 3% chance of health recovery by ~2999
  • Elemental defense increase + ~3280
  • Elemental damage increase + ~3280

------------------------------------------------------

Season 16 update - new pet Ice Dragon

Information will be soon

 

  • Wow 1

81b49a08a5c035c846a665a08f13ad96.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been farming for hours in scorch yet mobs dont drop a single sculpture . Does it really drop or not maybe you need to check this out . 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I have a question

Is the rate drop too low? or Which is the reason that the sculpture does not drop ? Because I have not moved from a spot for more than 6 hours and no Sculpture has been dropped to make the ghost horse ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, HorusMG said:

Been farming for hours in scorch yet mobs dont drop a single sculpture . Does it really drop or not maybe you need to check this out . 

Right, I've been farming since early and nothing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24HRS OF FARMING WITH 3 ACCOUNTS STILL NO SCUPLTURE DROP . HOW MANY DAYS DO WE NEED TO FARM TO GET 1 DROP ? THIS IS DISSAPPOINTING . 👎👎👎

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest lol
12 часов назад, HorusMG сказал:

24HRS OF FARMING WITH 3 ACCOUNTS STILL NO SCUPLTURE DROP . HOW MANY DAYS DO WE NEED TO FARM TO GET 1 DROP ? THIS IS DISSAPPOINTING . 👎👎👎

you need 4 accounts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Guest lol said:

you need 4 accounts

Maybe its not applicable in prime server 😅😂. Hi Admin, Please check drop rate. TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest trollolol

no answer from admins.. no wonder i see no mount of Ghost Horse in gameplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Guest trollolol said:

no answer from admins.. no wonder i see no mount of Ghost Horse in gameplay

I just saw a ghost horse, and im pretty sure theres more than 3 in the server already. Farm better 😄

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 часов назад, Гость trollolol сказал:

no answer from admins.. no wonder i see no mount of Ghost Horse in gameplay

i saw it! 

  • Like 1

81b49a08a5c035c846a665a08f13ad96.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Пару вопросов:

Если апгрейдить коня, сам конь может сгореть или только итемы?

И что это за опции, вроде о них ничего не написано.
krD4Ellc4WzXEr.jpg

Ну и получается что конь говняный, так как основной опции дефенса нету...

 

Или можно в будущем менять опции? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please write in English on forum

No, til +10 it's works like with jewel of soul. In case of failure - you will lose 1 level. Starting from level 10 - chance is 100%, but upgrade stone is much harder to find. 

This options is against elite monsters, so it's not so useful on high stat count servers.
No, there isn't any ways, to change options.


81b49a08a5c035c846a665a08f13ad96.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so i guess the sculpture is still a mysterious thing that never drops in reality, but supposed according to the theory?🤔or am i missing something, maybe there is another inventory slot, like event inventory?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gunigham said:

so i guess the sculpture is still a mysterious thing that never drops in reality, but supposed according to the theory?🤔or am i missing something, maybe there is another inventory slot, like event inventory?

No, it drops just like a regular item not an event item so it has nothing to do with event inventory. Also, there are around 15-20 ghost horses on Medea server or even more, what do you mean a mysterious thing that never drops, maybe you are super unlucky or you are standing with other people in party that pick it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Beasty said:

No, it drops just like a regular item not an event item so it has nothing to do with event inventory. Also, there are around 15-20 ghost horses on Medea server or even more, what do you mean a mysterious thing that never drops, maybe you are super unlucky or you are standing with other people in party that pick it up.

i’m in prime server, and i have been farming in SC for weeks, and it hasn’t been dropped even one single time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, gunigham said:

i’m in prime server, and i have been farming in SC for weeks, and it hasn’t been dropped even one single time 

On Prime also there are many ghost horses, I really don't know why you can't get one. I guess you're just super unlucky or something. I made 3 ghost horses on Prime as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Beasty said:

On Prime also there are many ghost horses, I really don't know why you can't get one. I guess you're just super unlucky or something. I made 3 ghost horses on Prime as well.

may i ask you, how long did it take for ya?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gunigham said:

may i ask you, how long did it take for ya?

To create a horse it takes around 2 weeks I would say but someone can make it in even less than a week because sometimes you can get even 3 sculptures in a day and sometimes you get 0 in 2 days. But I think even if you are unlucky you should be able to farm it in 2 weeks or so (if 1 account).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the sculpture arenot the problem atm, but the seal of ghost horse i have never seen from a drop. Its remove from the zen lottery but how do i get one now ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, maddog said:

the sculpture arenot the problem atm, but the seal of ghost horse i have never seen from a drop. Its remove from the zen lottery but how do i get one now ?

Drops from the boss (Elite Scorched Wizard) with a certain chance, the boss respawns every hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...