MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arturs

[6.11.2020] - Update #11 - Legends Arena

we are glad to finally make an announcement and say - legends arena is open now!

legends arena - the new period in your MUX Legend adventure on our server. after a devastating war, this ancient arena wasn't available for players, because the entrance was blocked and ruined. now our mages found out, how to teleport new warriors there and now every player can visit this place. there you can participate in new event - war of legends. more about new legends arena you can read here.

war of legends – our permanent event for solo players and guilds, which concentrates on killing bosses in the legends arena. more about this event you can read here.

also, we have two great fixes.
issue with chance of getting luck option, after crafting blood angel items with ancient hero soul. now the chance of getting luck on this item is much higher.
issue, when rage fighter attacked other players with skill dark side in afk mode on mu helper. now rage fighters won't attack anyone in this case.

please run launcher to receive an auto-update. if you have a problem with the launcher, you can download our patch here

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

28 minutes ago, pokezzi said:

Someone know why i cannot teleport to new map?

Maybe you are on the sub server, Arena is only available on the main server!

Today I am so happy, think, I will make a set, because now it will be with luck ... 4 things and no one has + luck .... WTF.  

Are you seriously ?!

Sry for big size text.... Google translate. copy / paste

• Haha 1

When someone don't get luck 4 time in row, someone receives +luck 4 times in row. 

Random is going for all server, not just for you. But anyway 4 items without luck... Unlucky you. 😐 
btw - chance of luck on item a little bit less then 50%. 

• Angry 1

7 hours ago, ev1L said:

Today I am so happy, think, I will make a set, because now it will be with luck ... 4 things and no one has + luck .... WTF.  

Are you seriously ?!

Sry for big size text.... Google translate. copy / paste

Absolutely the same happened to me. I guess we're both Extreemly unlucky i also know 1/2 other players that experienced it ^^

20 minutes ago, ff_silen said:

Absolutely the same happened to me. I guess we're both Extreemly unlucky i also know 1/2 other players that experienced it ^^

Random sometimes can be painful 😄

1 час назад, Beasty сказал:

Случайное иногда может быть болезненным 😄

Admin! Change my character class! or enter a function like this! how much can I ask you?

2 часа назад, zaa1 сказал:

Admin! Change my character class! or enter a function like this! how much can I ask you?

You can ask me till infinity about this, but web developer is only one. Now he working with other stuff.