MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

Crywolf / Fenrir drop

no need to change, it's too late now, if you are digging now, players already left before you can craft gold fenrir, let's see if players learned when x30 open, i hope it don't flop like the movies in theaters😉

Henlo. Started playing this server like 1.5 mnths ago (x5000). One common theme I noticed - rich people getting richer, while poor stay poor. Like, all the best spots are dominated by the "top-dogs" while other spots are left for low-people to get the crumbles. If the change will be implemented, to reduce the people that are AFK and just farming all the time - this should be done. Right now, the server totally favors the ones who have good gear, and not the new players. And yeah, even the events are dominated by the people who have best gear. If you are a noob, and have no good gear, doesn't matter if you are 101 resets.

Sorry for ranting - the way I see it, is that we need to make a way for newbies to be able to compete with older players, and simplifying the Fenrir assembly would be a good start. Been farming fenrir parts for the last 48 hrs - managed to get 3 pieces of horn only (keep in mind 2 days of PC being ON). On the other side, didn't really see that many people in Cry Wolf either.

• Love 1

You like fenrirs, huh? Goblin does as well.

P.S. Feel free to ignore this 😄 I haven't played for a while now and this video still hurts me...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 3

34 минуты назад, Beasty сказал:

You like fenrirs, huh? Goblin does as well.

P.S. Feel free to ignore this 😄 I haven't played for a while now and this video still hurts me...

I won't complain to anyone about goblin anymore...
(I'm kidding, I will)😢

2 hours ago, POTATO_UP_MY_ASS said:

Henlo. Started playing this server like 1.5 mnths ago (x5000). One common theme I noticed - rich people getting richer, while poor stay poor. Like, all the best spots are dominated by the "top-dogs" while other spots are left for low-people to get the crumbles. If the change will be implemented, to reduce the people that are AFK and just farming all the time - this should be done. Right now, the server totally favors the ones who have good gear, and not the new players. And yeah, even the events are dominated by the people who have best gear. If you are a noob, and have no good gear, doesn't matter if you are 101 resets.

Sorry for ranting - the way I see it, is that we need to make a way for newbies to be able to compete with older players, and simplifying the Fenrir assembly would be a good start. Been farming fenrir parts for the last 48 hrs - managed to get 3 pieces of horn only (keep in mind 2 days of PC being ON). On the other side, didn't really see that many people in Cry Wolf either.

this happens in Angel Sv too. Top players are winning every event, every bon, domain every map, ranking and spot. And most important Control the market 100%.

They all have top gear within their guilds and dont sell anything because want to mantain domain. People are leaving because of this. Plus...

when you get top reset (50) for doing "rising hero" you dont even get bons or anything , you get Half of a lucky coin xD! you have to pay for the other half its embarrasing.

• Wow 1

20 hours ago, Demolus said:

Any approximate date and which server?
Or is it still a long time to change and it's impossible to tell?

Any plan for changes in goblin and % success rate?

I think in the next week will be able to make this. 
Need to think about this too. I don't like this Fenrir system from the very start, where you have 3 steps and the final one has the lowest % of success rate.

12 hours ago, POTATO_UP_MY_ASS said:

Right now, the server totally favors the ones who have good gear, and not the new players. And yeah, even the events are dominated by the people who have best gear. If you are a noob, and have no good gear, doesn't matter if you are 101 resets.

10 hours ago, Narti said:

this happens in Angel Sv too. Top players are winning every event, every bon, domain every map, ranking and spot. And most important Control the market 100%.

They all have top gear within their guilds and dont sell anything because want to mantain domain. People are leaving because of this. Plus...

Most of the servers have the default settings and you can collect bronze+9+dd and be happy. But on our server, you need to collect and always improve your items, like in a normal MMORPG game. 

On each server, we've seen some issues and always change something. We have in plans one system, but about dates, I can't be sure, because it's a very big task.

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 6/8/2023 at 1:55 PM, halu said:

Make change so normal player with one char is able to farm and make fenrir with active play, figure out the best way for it. For now you need 3-5 accs to go to CW, otherwise its pointless.

Only this person wrote reasonable. 

Someone already created\farmed and  posses fen, and now if 

1)remove spots

2) only from Hero mobs

3) drop increase only to 10% -that not cover removing spots  

1+2+3= bullshit. How long it will take to new players  to obtain Fen? Goldfen?! 6+month -living in CW. 

All new such important settings should be set only on the new server. To make equal conditions for all players. Not after someone already with fen.

Let set such suggestions for those who want it... After removing|deleting their Fen

16 hours ago, Narti said:

when you get top reset (50) for doing "rising hero" you dont even get bons or anything , you get Half of a lucky coin xD! you have to pay for the other half its embarrasing.

Every mmorpg game , especially mu online , have “top players” which put their time to reach that TOP. How do you think , should a guy who playing ~2h in day actively(afk don’t count) and guy who play ~6h in day , be same ? Ofc after months after server launch it’s more difficult to reach top. 
my gameplay on Prime was really hard first 4 months , even on high rates. I couldn’t get any top boss to kill because of other strong players/guilds. Also my char wasn’t strong enough to stand even in SoD. 
So I can tell you only that you have to play more to reach higher power of your character and then you will be able to conquer top players. 

1 hour ago, Vena said:

1)remove spots

2) only from Hero mobs

1+2+3= bullshit. How long it will take to new players  to obtain Fen? Goldfen?! 6+month -living in CW. 

All new such important settings should be set only on the new server. To make equal conditions for all players. Not after someone already with fen.

Let set such suggestions for those who want it... After removing|deleting their Fen

Nobody will delete already existing fenrirs. People spent time time for those and it will be unfair to remove. 
Every change/update we have to accept and move forward with it.

On 6/15/2023 at 10:02 AM, Vena said:

1)remove spots

2) only from Hero mobs

In writing this post and presenting my vision, I wanted to balance the game as much as possible.

I believe that the above change will have the opposite effect to what you think.

In the early game, when there will be a very high demand for fenrir, it will make it difficult to get it, because a large number of players will have to focus on the same area farming Hero Mobs.
Additionally, an active farm means that everyone will only be able to farm with one account. This will remove all farms that are sitting in CW on 10 accounts.
This will significantly extend the time between the start of the server and the appearance of the first fenrir. This should also have a positive impact on the lifetime of the servers.
I think the fenrir as a reward for 200 Achivments should be removed here as well. Personally, I'd consider adding a gold fenrir as a reward for 350 or more achievements. It would be a good motivator for players who stayed on the server after his "death".

However, if we now look at it from the perspective of a new player who joined the game later, I believe that this change will make it much easier for him to make a fenrir, even the gold one, and catch up with the top players.
At the moment a new player needs to create 3 accounts if they want fenrir and if they are lucky they will sit AFK for a few weeks in the main CW spots. Even with an empty server this system takes days/weeks. It's boring and demotivating.

After the change on a server where most players have already left CW and have their fenrir, new players will be left with an empty "Farm Zone" which has a much higher drop rate and it takes hours/days to collect all items, not weeks as currently.

etERNALS 2.png

Sorry for off topic, what about 90% for w3 and new formula with 1 flame and 2 feathers as on bless, could be possible here aswell ? Regards 

• Haha 1

The Best what u can do today with CryWolf map - make it pk free. 

This map top pvp. So  without penality for PK -  making farming fen not only long in time but also intresting pvp action like Ashy.

And after such story -

10chars under 1person farming fenrir....  

Free pk will be best solution to fix all this bots and pk bug use

• Haha 1