MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
brady

Topic 8138

Hi, Arturs and other admins.

I'm Megavolt from x100 SEGA.

First of all, the reason I create this post is because Devil locked topic.
As you guys can see, all in this Topic 8138, Finixx reports that I use macro so I just want to say that:
- If I use macro why I don't hide all chat, why do I just hide a 90% chat, and let the input show up? (because I'm a streamer, at least my fan can know that I am always online)
- If I use macro why I don't hide the board(hp, skills, ...) like some examples below?
- "There are sounds of mouse click but no keyboard sound coz he don't press any button": about this, my keyboard sometimes stuck Q and that's why the q so up, you guys can enter the input and long press Q. And if you guys watching some examples stream below, we already know that we don't hear anything about Q button when they fighting, but when typing, we can hear the sound.

- And the last thing, just let Admins check it, if not, you owe me Finixx.
Thanks for reading my topic 💓

1:Không có mô tả.

2:

Không có mô tả.

3:Không có mô tả.

4: 

image.png.26e190eeae50b24ad0375087132f7acd.png

Good morning sunshine, thanks for promoting my Twitch channel here, now everyone can see my perfect bathrobe : D

Regarding that u don't hear any of my keyboard, u also don't hear my mouse, because  I have a background noise cancelation inside Mic setting , meaning u wont thear any surround sound if its lower that set treshold. Only my voice

I don't want my viewers to hear annoying Click click sound, or  Hitting the keyboard sound- this is called quality   = )

Everyone ,subscribe to my twitch channel, put likes and hit that bell in order not to miss new videos

Kisses )

ok lets talk about it..
1st why u dont hide ur chat is ur problem.
2nd hiding HP bar/skills is for same reason that i hide my information on website and i pay 100 bons everytime.
for hiding my total hp and what skill i use for combo (bcoz some players like 22222 still doing combo with cyclone+twisting slash+death stab)
3rd the old photo that u show here (not even normal screenshot) that i type qweqweqwe it shows the half of chat and not showing the rest when i say run and qweqwe and buff 

PS. i own u nothing my friend.. u was trashtalking in game all the time and accusing everyone who beat u for hacks and u are the person who use it.
thats say alot for u.
kisses.
lets wait for admins to check it

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

it's easy guys, just live stream and don't hide anything, and fight, if you guys do not use cheat or hack,  prove it to who don't believe it xD

@brady 1st of all, ur topic closed exactly for this reason and u took and opened a new topic here instead of waiting for decision of the admin.

This is why I'm locking this topic too. In your next attempt of opening a topic to answer to another topic u'll get 3 days ban from forum. Thanks for understanding

• Like 1
  • Angry 2

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png