MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Narti

MG one way

Hi, Im creating this to ask for 2 things about MG Class.

1) this server has the “set bonus” but is it considered for the MG that has 1 less part of set when it comes to the buff? Otherwise MG will always be weaker. So Im guessing for MG, all 4 other parts of the set should give an extra 20% to make it even for the missing part.

1.2+1.2+1.2+1.2 = 5…. (Like all other classes)

2) the second thing is MAGIC mg doesnt make sence because of havok spear. So you just need to go for Strengh mg, but thats not all. Two handed sword mg is not available either (mastery weapon). So the ONLY way to play mg is to go: 

“One handed sword strenght mg”

BUT one handed sword mg only buffs Ice blood. and Ice blood is way weaker than Fire blood in damage. (The two handed skill) (Tested in mobs with both skill tree)

since mg cant go magic or two handed (fire blood).  Doesnt it make sence to buff the dmge of Ice Blood? Because even with mg’s own buff (cant remember this skill name), Ice blood is too weak to pvp or pve compared to fire.

my regards

Set bonus is considered for MG  so all is ok with set bonus

Regarding builds, STR MG Only  ,as far as I know EMG is not good here )

Here u can read about set bonus more precise with all formulas for each class

• Love 1

I think your words make sense
You can make it so that players can choose to play them with a str-build or an ene-build. I know that there are problems with the Havok Spear skill, so I'm not saying to add it to the game
I'm saying to make the ene mg build better
But there are actually a lot of pitfalls. Because there is a risk that the str-build will get worse and it will stop being used (because of the attack range).

My suggestion is to improve the ene build, but make it so that the attack speed of the str build is greater, for example (since the range will be an advantage for the ene)

• Love 1

The problem in MG is in his settings. For the game, PvP and PvE damage for MG is the same. 
For example, if we buff the eMG skills by their own formulas, his DMG in PvP can be too high. Different speeds, different mechanics, different ranges. 

Right now I don't see the way, how to make absolutely the same by potential eMG and bMG. On some servers, eMG was too OP. on some bMG. We chose the take bMG as kanon, because of his battle way of playing is much more interesting and different from other classes. 

About 2-swords MG. We have a set bonus, and because of that, we just don't add their 2 hands-swords. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

2 часа назад, Arturs сказал:

The problem in MG is in his settings. For the game, PvP and PvE damage for MG is the same. 
For example, if we buff the eMG skills by their own formulas, his DMG in PvP can be too high. Different speeds, different mechanics, different ranges. 

Right now I don't see the way, how to make absolutely the same by potential eMG and bMG. On some servers, eMG was too OP. on some bMG. We chose the take bMG as kanon, because of his battle way of playing is much more interesting and different from other classes. 

About 2-swords MG. We have a set bonus, and because of that, we just don't add their 2 hands-swords. 

ok ^^
detailed response

STR MG vs ELF = ELF will always WIN just by using Stun😆, you can always test this, same result.

Slayer is a better version if you are struggling on STR MG since slayer have a huge range

22 минуты назад, Colossus сказал:

STR MG vs ELF = ELF will always WIN just by using Stun😆, you can always test this, same result.

Slayer is a better version if you are struggling on STR MG since slayer have a huge range

You pump vitality, put on a shield and the elf cannot kill.

1 hour ago, salupa said:

You pump vitality, put on a shield and the elf cannot kill.

you don't have MG obviously,

first thing first, pair sword for str mg is a must, mg defense is the lowest or one of the lowest so shield won't do.

second, mg is not the highest damage dealer, not second highest, not even third

third, good pentagram build is a must, preferably Blinding, but it's not easy since it's very random, that's why Slayer is a better alternative

peace🙂

43 минуты назад, Colossus сказал:

you don't have MG obviously,

first thing first, pair sword for str mg is a must, mg defense is the lowest or one of the lowest so shield won't do.

second, mg is not the highest damage dealer, not second highest, not even third

third, good pentagram build is a must, preferably Blinding, but it's not easy since it's very random, that's why Slayer is a better alternative

peace🙂

Not MG. But the shield is hp, reflex and dd. There are 2 main parameters, these are HP and damage. The rest will follow. I threw so much vitality per cm that the elves simply cannot kill me.

2 minutes ago, salupa said:

Not MG. But the shield is hp, reflex and dd. There are 2 main parameters, these are HP and damage. The rest will follow. I threw so much vitality per cm that the elves simply cannot kill me.

maybe you are fighting noob elf, try the veteran elf players, they will bleed you, try goldrabbit🙂

22 hours ago, Arturs said:

So arturs. 

doesnt it make sence to buff the Ice blood skill to make same damage as Fire blood?

otherwise that skill is useless and is the ONLY one you can use with one handed (because of Crusher charge skill)

(Chaos Blade and Ice Blood do LESS DMGE than Power slash and Fireblood...)  

I think is a reasonable request

pd: Im a 48rr mg and I cant even lvl in red icarus, not enough dmge. 

PLUS... the Crusher Charge only adds like 50 defense (lmao), I turn from 6750 to 6812.... Its not really a good buff,

you should definitelly check that out. Atk speed added isnt big deal too. On the other hand, Spiral Charge adds like triple dmge (thats good)

but we cant use it because is for two handed.... xd

4 часа назад, Colossus сказал:

maybe you are fighting noob elf, try the veteran elf players, they will bleed you, try goldrabbit🙂

Certainly. I don't have 50 resets. But at 50 everything will happen again. So far at 45 I've dueled MikeHope and won usually. If you have enough HP and you hold the blow, then you have not lost. Vaughn Narti wears a shield.

MG 2 handers need put in. I'm sure you could just put double set bonus on one just so MG can have there signature 2 hander and have some diversity in builds. 

14 hours ago, Narti said:

So arturs. 

doesnt it make sence to buff the Ice blood skill to make same damage as Fire blood?

otherwise that skill is useless and is the ONLY one you can use with one handed (because of Crusher charge skill)

(Chaos Blade and Ice Blood do LESS DMGE than Power slash and Fireblood...)  

I think is a reasonable request

pd: Im a 48rr mg and I cant even lvl in red icarus, not enough dmge. 

PLUS... the Crusher Charge only adds like 50 defense (lmao), I turn from 6750 to 6812.... Its not really a good buff,

you should definitelly check that out. Atk speed added isnt big deal too. On the other hand, Spiral Charge adds like triple dmge (thats good)

but we cant use it because is for two handed.... xd

PLEASE ARTUR, check the Damage of these skills on the MG and the bad buff from Crusher Charge (since is the only one we can use as MG)

If you are thinking in a long term server, you gotta balance this man, otherwise All MG players just waisted our time building this character.

Chaos Blade, Ice Blood Damage And Crusher charge buff. TEST IT PLEASE. I cant even level on high maps, I Have 2 FO weapons and 48rr, vip etc.

I was attacking Selupan like 20 minutes and his life didnt even move

51 minutes ago, Narti said:

PLEASE ARTUR, check the Damage of these skills on the MG and the bad buff from Crusher Charge (since is the only one we can use as MG)

If you are thinking in a long term server, you gotta balance this man, otherwise All MG players just waisted our time building this character.

Chaos Blade, Ice Blood Damage And Crusher charge buff. TEST IT PLEASE. I cant even level on high maps, I Have 2 FO weapons and 48rr, vip etc.

You should get better gear. BE swords are not the best. Also w2 …. You complain about damage but your character is actually weak. And Selupan hunting usually is for party 3+ players. 

Ice blood, fire blood, and chaos blade skills are balanced, I've tested it a few times. 

Ice blood has an ice debuff and it's a useful skill in the PvP. It has less damage than fire blood, because of its much more higher attack speed.
Fire blood skills have the highest damage, because of the lowest attack speed. + bleeding debuff.
Chaos blade have the biggest potential, plus 4th "blow circle" hit.

In your case, you have only 20k STR, not finished majestic skill. Im not even talking about 2nd wings, weapons without harmony, 150 quests, and not finished achievement buff. 

Red smoke icarus is a map for a full reset, and anyway, with a party stand, there will be better. Fast-killing monster + bronze/silver/gold party buff. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

2 hours ago, Narti said:

change to IK or Slayer, these 2 class are solo boss mob killers in x50, that's why they love it there, PVE damage so unbalance 

if you choose to stick on MG, you need Punishment pentagram build for world boss hunting

• Wow 1

25 минут назад, Colossus сказал:

change to IK or Slayer, these 2 class are solo boss mob killers in x50, that's why they love it there, PVE damage so unbalance 

if you choose to stick on MG, you need Punishment pentagram build for world boss hunting

where you get slayer and ik solo boss killers? they have +- same dmg per sec like other classes.

8 hours ago, Arturs said:

Ice blood, fire blood, and chaos blade skills are balanced, I've tested it a few times. 

Ice blood has an ice debuff and it's a useful skill in the PvP. It has less damage than fire blood, because of its much more higher attack speed.
Fire blood skills have the highest damage, because of the lowest attack speed. + bleeding debuff.
Chaos blade have the biggest potential, plus 4th "blow circle" hit.

In your case, you have only 20k STR, not finished majestic skill. Im not even talking about 2nd wings, weapons without harmony, 150 quests, and not finished achievement buff. 

Red smoke icarus is a map for a full reset, and anyway, with a party stand, there will be better. Fast-killing monster + bronze/silver/gold party buff. 

The 20k dmge I just chNged it to offlevel xd, but the 2nd wing and quest is true. Ok I will keep lvling to see if I can beat higher maps.

19 hours ago, Narti said:

haha, ARTUS DONT LIKE MG CLASS , BRO.  DON'T PLEASE HIM USELESS,   :D.   This sv is sv of BK,,, ONLY BK... AND BK FOREVER.. LET PLAY BK AND YOU WILL BOSS OF SV :d  

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2