MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
nvquoc916

Making change or Server will dead over and over

MUX has an unique system and game play as well. To me, MUX is the first MU i've ever played for 3 years. But now, there are too many problems not only me but also Admins realize but havent done anything to fix it.

1. Lacking of PVP event

- almost player log in game to farm up or off level. CS, crywolf and arka is not enough. All we need is a day-by-day pvp event ( not cc of course :)) ) 

2. Ruud set too expensive to get Bri set

- As I said on (1),  the lacking of pvp event lead to decrease of players -> number of TOCA down -> market system down -> hard to get Bri set

*Sollution : make ruud set with 100% upgrade from 9-11. for Bri set just back to normal. Increase price for anvil. Rework on RUud farm ( PVP events earn more than normally farm to attract everyone to take part in)

3. Vip, RR and clone system

- I think few bons for RR reward is not enough and they also need to be reworked.

Suggestion: 

* Reduce price of VIP, increase number account on PC to 5 => team up in CS or pvp events solved

* Make vip reward higher than normal account => keep server always busy and admins can make profit even server opened for times

4. CUSTORMER SERVICES 

To be honest, MUX's customer service is terrible. Too much paperwork. For example: if I need to service or problems ingame, i have  to create a ticket then need to wait like 2-3 days to have respond from supporters and 2-3 days more to have the answers or actions from admins. Oh come on guys, this is games and games's life time is short. we cant pay around 1-2 weeks to wait for supported. we all need it directly. As far as i concerned, many players from x50 Angel give up from server because of  this. Hope you can improve it asap

5. CHARACTER BALANCE 

If you test balance between class please open test server for everyone can do it. More results, more objective. And if there were any change, even it small, please notice it

Here is all about what i think about disadvantages of MUX. Hopefully they gonna be solved ASAP

18 minutes ago, nvquoc916 said:

MUX has an unique system and game play as well. To me, MUX is the first MU i've ever played for 3 years. But now, there are too many problems not only me but also Admins realize but havent done anything to fix it.

1. Lacking of PVP event

- almost player log in game to farm up or off level. CS, crywolf and arka is not enough. All we need is a day-by-day pvp event ( not cc of course :)) ) 

- As I said on (1),  the lacking of pvp event lead to decrease of players -> number of TOCA down -> market system down -> hard to get Bri set

*Sollution : make ruud set with 100% upgrade from 9-11. for Bri set just back to normal. Increase price for anvil. Rework on RUud farm ( PVP events earn more than normally farm to attract everyone to take part in)

- I think few bons for RR reward is not enough and they also need to be reworked.

Suggestion: 

* Reduce price of VIP, increase number account on PC to 5 => team up in CS or pvp events solved

* Make vip reward higher than normal account => keep server always busy and admins can make profit even server opened for times

4. CUSTORMER SERVICES 

To be honest, MUX's customer service is terrible. Too much paperwork. For example: if I need to service or problems ingame, i have  to create a ticket then need to wait like 2-3 days to have respond from supporters and 2-3 days more to have the answers or actions from admins. Oh come on guys, this is games and games's life time is short. we cant pay around 1-2 weeks to wait for supported. we all need it directly. As far as i concerned, many players from x50 Angel give up from server because of  this. Hope you can improve it asap

5. CHARACTER BALANCE 

If you test balance between class please open test server for everyone can do it. More results, more objective. And if there were any change, even it small, please notice it

Here is all about what i think about disadvantages of MUX. Hopefully they gonna be solved ASAP

the interest of admin is not the player base but the player's money, they don't care what you think, all they care is money, Mu is business, if it's dead, so be it, open another server, the cycle goes on.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, piptiwam said:

the interest of admin is not the player base but the player's money, they don't care what you think, all they care is money, Mu is business, if it's dead, so be it, open another server, the cycle goes on.

Cool answer but how many time can they do it where as many "potential" players left?

1) We're looking at this right now. I didn't wanna focus on the PvP/PvE events because they're always some balance issues. Now it's stable, so we're focusing on adding events. 

2) We already have a solution for this. I hope by the end of the summer we will be able to release a whole new system, and it will be a part of the toca issue.

3) 3 windows are more than enough. Declined.

4) Most of the servers have e-mail support and that's it. We have a ticket system, Facebook. On the forum also other players can help, the same as Discord. If some players give up because of this - okay. I hope they find something better and now are happy. 

5) https://forum.muxlegend.com/index.php?/topic/999-i-have-problems-in-pvp/ - welcome here. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

1) We're looking at this right now. I didn't wanna focus on the PvP/PvE events because they're always some balance issues. Now it's stable, so we're focusing on adding events. 

2) We already have a solution for this. I hope by the end of the summer we will be able to release a whole new system, and it will be a part of the toca issue.

3) 3 windows are more than enough. Declined.

4) Most of the servers have e-mail support and that's it. We have a ticket system, Facebook. On the forum also other players can help, the same as Discord. If some players give up because of this - okay. I hope they find something better and now are happy. 

5) https://forum.muxlegend.com/index.php?/topic/999-i-have-problems-in-pvp/ - welcome here. 

4) i mean here time to respond a ticket. Here take quite long time to get the answer. 

3 hours ago, 4fun1 said:

4) i mean here time to respond a ticket. Here take quite long time to get the answer. 

Sometimes it can take more time, yes. 
But it's not like we don't care or lazy, no. A lot of specific scenarios. Different time zones, different work times, IRL stuff can appear from nowhere too. 
From my experience, a ticket system is the best way of supporting. It's easier to divide it between our team, i'm see all of them and this is a warranty, so we non lose it.

Anyway, usually we respond and the ticket is solved in 24 hours. If not, there is usually a bad problem description, or unique thing, that we need to spend time to understand and solve it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nvquoc916 said:

1. Lacking of PVP event

Suggestion: 

4. CUSTORMER SERVICES 

5. CHARACTER BALANCE 

believe me. you are lucky to have Arturs as main admin here. Best admin i have ever met on this and their teams others projects. I wish Arturs would come back to bless :))

• Love 1

42 minutes ago, android17 said:

believe me. you are lucky to have Arturs as main admin here. Best admin i have ever met on this and their teams others projects. I wish Arturs would come back to bless :))

Someone said something good about us... 

:shockot: :shockot: :shockot:

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Arturs said:

Sometimes it can take more time, yes. 
But it's not like we don't care or lazy, no. A lot of specific scenarios. Different time zones, different work times, IRL stuff can appear from nowhere too. 
From my experience, a ticket system is the best way of supporting. It's easier to divide it between our team, i'm see all of them and this is a warranty, so we non lose it.

Anyway, usually we respond and the ticket is solved in 24 hours. If not, there is usually a bad problem description, or unique thing, that we need to spend time to understand and solve it.

Tbh let’s ask heroes members how disappointed r they about administration work 🙂 

58 minutes ago, 4fun1 said:

Tbh let’s ask heroes members how disappointed r they about administration work 🙂 

Disappointed in what exactly ? All tickets resolving ASAP. Nobody can sit in support for 24/7 and not everything can be "fixed" by MUX team. If you want to see really bad customer support, go to IGCN forum.

Will people who made bri set with hard work and effort using 120+tocas, get any kind of moral compensation when You will make it easier for everyone to reach bri set)?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TonyMattoni said:

Will people who made bri set with hard work and effort using 120+tocas, get any kind of moral compensation when You will make it easier for everyone to reach bri set)?

We feel your pain , Mattoni

#prayformattoni

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I don't think its a good idea to change  toca success and price for ruud sets, you shouldve take that into consideration when presenting chaos soul and taking out toca from zen lotto, ruud set for dmg is endgame gear, if you gonna make it easier then ppl will play 1 month max out and leave, hope its  not your goal, thats it. Making ruud set is meant to be effin hard.

PS. Its already made easier when on start u make BA +9 and DA +11 when i made mine it was BA +11. Play the game and make your set, ur not gonna get Bri from AFK.

3 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Think positive Mat. You pain to kill Dl gonna disappeared 

3 hours ago, Positive said:

Disappointed in what exactly ? All tickets resolving ASAP. Nobody can sit in support for 24/7 and not everything can be "fixed" by MUX team. If you want to see really bad customer support, go to IGCN forum.

What did he quote? Read carefully before rep 🙂 anyway, it doesnt matter atm. They left and wont be back for long. Good news for oni and devil 😂😂😂😂

3 hours ago, 4fun1 said:

Think positive Mat. You pain to kill Dl gonna disappeared 

haha i dont have pain in killing DL with traditional cape as it used to be, but when a DL has 15% more absorb that it used to then yes, and this is totally different fact ; D

57 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

haha i dont have pain in killing DL with traditional cape as it used to be, but when a DL has 15% more absorb that it used to then yes, and this is totally different fact ; D

and yesterday in Akawwar you kill DLHP with only 2hit when he go full dmg that happened to you agian ? 

11 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

We will apologize and bow in front of u :trf:

• Haha 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

9 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

rest of dl in x100 have cq wing lol lol