MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Narti

Add Option doesnt make sense

Hey, I just have sugestion/Question, because I noticed that in order to add Excellent dmge to an item its ridiculously expensive. I mean... You can say

"Hey, is modifying an item so it is expensive to ensure that" but in this server it doesnt make any sense.Becuase here you have the LOTTERY

and items semi FO and FO are easier to get...

For example:

If you have a bad staff, lets say a Platina Staff with just 1 option: the Cost would be (128 x 2 + 15 = 271)..... That is a ridiculous amount, 

Thats what is actually costing a brand Darkangel staff or superior. So this service is not going to be worth to Use..

I suggest you cut that strongly. Because is more worth to buy a new one with those bons instead of upgrading your own.

Lets take another example. Blue Eye Magic Staff with 2 options. (180 x2 + 55 = 415) .... I mean... come on. You can buy a new one with that.

I suggest you take the (x2 out) You would actually make more money as a server because I dont think anybody is using this options. Its not worth at all. 

Im not even mentioning the +1000 bons part... obviously more worth to get a Lottery item as it is.

What do you guys think? Am I being unreasonable?

platinacring.png

All these "old" excellent weapons are good only for the start-game content, after there is 2 way - mastery weapons or MUX tier. 
This service is mostly for those, who really wanna add EDR option for the weapon or receive a unique +6 option weapon.

I will be happy to totally remove the RUUD system, because this endless RUUD farm and after farm toca, make it to the +11 and these steps once and once again are boring and takes long time. But this is a part of the new seasons, and a lot of players just don't understand, why. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 5/15/2023 at 1:43 PM, Arturs said:

I will be happy to totally remove the RUUD system, because this endless RUUD farm and after farm toca, make it to the +11 and these steps once and once again are boring and takes long time. But this is a part of the new seasons, and a lot of players just don't understand, why. 

So what’s the reason to not make mastery things cheaper ? It’s not ez at all even on dead server, not to mention new ones. 
anyway, it is and will be 90% PvE Server, since ur only job here is to farm jewels, ruud and chaos souls…