MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
brady

SEGA/-Dream-/DreamLife/ 3.1

1. My nickname: MegaVolt
2. Game Server: Sega x100
3. which rule clause was violated: 3.1 = https://gyazo.com/2ec2cd26034d0877bfc9ca0e5e8f11ea 
Please watch this link: 
"https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1818496467?t=00h56m00s"
From 56m -> 56m15s
---
i warned him in game about this being abuse along side many other players, he does this very often and finally i got video of this.

• Like 1

No defend setting why cannot select char? shit report :)) if he attack you first and select char success or use alt + F4 is using bug bro :)) pls dont make a topic report like this again. it's make you look dump. so funny :)) you dont reading rules? :)) or dont understand this rule? 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, -Kanade- said:

No defend setting why cannot select char? shit report :)) if he attack you first and select char success or use alt + F4 is using bug bro :)) pls make a topic report like that again. it's make you look dump. so funny :)) you dont reading rules? :)) or dont understand this rule? 

reply my repot Raoganger for get this one mate

1 hour ago, -Kanade- said:

No defend setting why cannot select char? shit report :)) if he attack you first and select char success or use alt + F4 is using bug bro :)) pls dont make a topic report like this again. it's make you look dump. so funny :)) you dont reading rules? :)) or dont understand this rule? 

we seam case x5000 and my SMKent from x5000 got band 7day from Ivan

1 hour ago, -Kanade- said:

So? you dont read the rule? :)) you change file, abcxyz with file in game to make you in defend setting can select char. it's use bug :)) pls read rule

2 minutes ago, -Kanade- said:

So? you dont read the rule? :)) you change file, abcxyz with file in game to make you in defend setting can select char. it's use bug :)) pls read rule

Pls read the rule, im done wait ivan repons

kentran1 u use teleport to run from PK 😄 What's difference teleport, switch char, ALT+F4 = result: escape from PK. BUT you now became protector of justice (first you should clean up your yard) and found that in rules you cannot use ALT+F4 and switch char, but YOU can use teleport, which imo is same in result. I think few things should be corrected:
First: rules - there should be also information that you cannot change map imo. Why not 😉

Second:  YOU, bcoz as I see on prison section, now there is a lot of reports from you and your friends. I see you found quite "fair" method to eliminate enemies (which you cannot defeat) by reporting them to get ban. Imo you're breaking 4.18 rule. To be clear I also dont like cheaters , someone who break the rules etc. , but you trying to "force" ban, If not that guy, we will try next one and so on. You're obssesed.

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, PtaQ said:

kentran1 u use teleport to run from PK 😄 What's difference teleport, switch char, ALT+F4 = result: escape from PK. BUT you now became protector of justice (first you should clean up your yard) and found that in rules you cannot use ALT+F4 and switch char, but YOU can use teleport, which imo is same in result. I think few things should be corrected:
First: rules - there should be also information that you cannot change map imo. Why not 😉

Second:  YOU, bcoz as I see on prison section, now there is a lot of reports from you and your friends. I see you found quite "fair" method to eliminate enemies (which you cannot defeat) by reporting them to get ban. Imo you're breaking 4.18 rule. To be clear I also dont like cheaters , someone who break the rules etc. , but you trying to "force" ban, If not that guy, we will try next one and so on. You're obssesed.

no argument with you,SKMent got band 7 day from x5k by @Ivan Nebraska now wait Ivan repons

16 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

no argument with you,SKMent got band 7 day from x5k by @Ivan Nebraska now wait Ivan repons

If u got ban for that I think it is a bit strange))

I can also teleport another map while fighting basically it is same thing that person runs away, why it is bannable ?

Or this server has credo: Fight till you die xD?

First of all want to make clear rule. Yes there r some gaps with rules and need to recheck them. 

Unfortunately @kenttran1 is right about his ban, he also got ban for 7 days coz of such action in Prime. I understand the situation is kinda "unfair", "not logic" and etc. In his case I also didn't comment anything, just let Ivan to decide and he made his decision like "ban for 3.1". 

This time I also won't comment , coz my opinion won't be match with rules. So @Ivan Nebraska I'm not taking this responsibility, make your decision plz) 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

as I understood from rules, ban is when person initiate a fight,attack first, and then switch char

but as i can see from video they come to spot and attack him, he just escaped?

@Devil can you please explain then if he warps another map, it is also bannable?))

Like you have to fight till last droplet of blood here XD?

16 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

as I understood from rules, ban is when person initiate a fight,attack first, and then switch char

but as i can see from video they come to spot and attack him, he just escaped?

@Devil can you please explain then if he warps another map, it is also bannable?))

Like you have to fight till last droplet of blood here XD?

seam topic smkent got band, he come to sport attack smkent,smkent just swich char, and got band 3.1 seam

If there will be a situation like:

1) Starting to attack the character
2) He went to the switch char
3) Return after sometime 

Ban 100%. But here i didn't see, that these players return quickly. Maybe he just tired and make exit the game? :shockot:

I don't remember, what we have done in cases like this before, so @Ivan Nebraska it's up to you.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Hi Arturs and other Admins.
I wanna say that, if you guys can check an IP, I'm sure that he is on -Kanade- at that moment, and if still watch more on livestream, -Kanade- and I on a fight, so we have the same case with SMKent x5000 before.

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

If there will be a situation like:

1) Starting to attack the character
2) He went to the switch char
3) Return after sometime 

Ban 100%. But here i didn't see, that these players return quickly. Maybe he just tired and make exit the game? :shockot:

I don't remember, what we have done in cases like this before, so @Ivan Nebraska it's up to you.

Dear Arthur,  can you please explain ,he was not fighting or killing as u see on video, he just swithced char/serv/ or exit the game

why this is bannable?

So if someone come hit me ,and i got electricity shut down in my house I  get ban because of that? )))))))

are we back to Stalin times))?

Azadlıq Qəzeti - Bunun səsini vaxtında kəsmək lazım idi.... | Facebook

1 hour ago, TonyMattoni said:

Dear Arthur,  can you please explain ,he was not fighting or killing as u see on video, he just swithced char/serv/ or exit the game

why this is bannable?

So if someone come hit me ,and i got electricity shut down in my house I  get ban because of that? )))))))

are we back to Stalin times))?

Azadlıq Qəzeti - Bunun səsini vaxtında kəsmək lazım idi.... | Facebook

This game has LOG, you can see when ppl have Disconnects or are using Key Points to exit the game 😉

5 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

Ok my house starting to go on fire, and I press exit, to turn of computer

I get ban XD?

yes you never done before?...... i used this strategy a few times. 

helpful for sure! 😄😄😄😄😄😄

• Haha 1

I don't see any solid evidence that te uses automation software. And it would have looked really silly on stream. Anti for now