MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
vuduyvinh

Does he use software?

My nick name : DuyVinhX
sever : x100 sega 
nickname of offender
 Finixx
link char https://muxlegend.com/vn/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Finixx&serv=server2
link video:https://clips.twitch.tv/PuzzledMiniatureWoodpeckerPraiseIt-qb-4oW8GZw-bId86

1 Char DK without buff can Kill 3 char full buff (Ef + DK + DW) .while he's BK dame not BK tank + shield !
While 1 finger holds Ctrl + heal, how can he use more combos of BK (he can't have that many fingers)
surely that char a is too strong to need to be nefted or he can use some software Or if he's too strong, he'll have to nerf to balance the class

We agree to check and verify from the management! 
Thank You ! 

• Haha 1

is really easy to CTRL +combo pots if u find how to press it.
ur hand cannot press buttons just by fingers
1 small tip i use the corner of my palm to press the CTRL if that helps u.. try it

please Admins check this video and let us know if i use something or not..
bk doenst need nerf btw.. i lose vs mattoni ( bcoz he knows how to play SM) but i dont lose against 2 noobs SM+1noob gunner.. that mean u do something wrong in ur game and u dont know how to play..

@Ivan Nebraska @Arturs please check the video/my bk or whatever need and let us know why they lose 1 v 3 against me

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

5 hours ago, vuduyvinh said:

My nick name : DuyVinhX
sever : x100 sega 
nickname of offender
 Finixx
link char https://muxlegend.com/vn/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Finixx&serv=server2
link video:https://clips.twitch.tv/PuzzledMiniatureWoodpeckerPraiseIt-qb-4oW8GZw-bId86

1 Char DK without buff can Kill 3 char full buff (Ef + DK + DW) .while he's BK dame not BK tank + shield !
While 1 finger holds Ctrl + heal, how can he use more combos of BK (he can't have that many fingers)
surely that char a is too strong to need to be nefted or he can use some software Or if he's too strong, he'll have to nerf to balance the class

We agree to check and verify from the management! 
Thank You ! 

VIn my friend.

Megavolt only had dmg to kill him.megavolt set +9, he don't have def, u see finix 1st killed him

then aimed you, because Cursy is TANKY but not super dmg

And when kent came he was without swell, and got insta paralyzed, Finix got lucky with this

To kill finix u will need para +high dmg dealer my friend.

SM with exe set never will be able to kill bk or any other tank after March update, our atk speed nerfed, our absorb nerfed, our dmg nerfed)

Of course u wont believe me or any1 and will blame me in some things i never done but it is just a small tip for you

16 minutes ago, Skedi said:

is really easy to CTRL +combo pots if u find how to press it.
ur hand cannot press buttons just by fingers
1 small tip i use the corner of my palm to press the CTRL if that helps u.. try it

please Admins check this video and let us know if i use something or not..
bk doenst need nerf btw.. i lose vs mattoni ( bcoz he knows how to play SM) but i dont lose against 2 noobs SM+1noob gunner.. that mean u do something wrong in ur game and u dont know how to play..

@Ivan Nebraska @Arturs please check the video/my bk or whatever need and let us know why they lose 1 v 3 against me

and agian mattoni, why you always call mattoni when some thing happened, and that video show you fight 1Bk with out any bufff and face to 2SM+SUM with full buff eveyone can see this on video

1 minute ago, kenttran1 said:

and agian mattoni, why you always call mattoni when some thing happened, and that video show you fight with 2SM+1SUM not Gunner ???

Kent u were without swell and got insta paralysed .

Anyways lets Admins check it please, because i think u wont believe any1 even god but will believe admin answer))

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

and agian mattoni, why you always call mattoni when some thing happened, and that video show you fight with 2SM+1SUM not Gunner ???

stop being clown..look the video better.. and tell me SaTthuMu is summ?

and btw mattoni is not a doll do use him..he has freedom to act or say whatever he want..
grow up mate 🙂
why u didnt make video when we was 1 v 1 in RSI with ur buffs and u killed me?
or i was using "software" again to lose ?
just let admin to check

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

11 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

Kent u were without swell and got insta paralysed .

Anyways lets Admins check it please, because i think u wont believe any1 even god but will believe admin answer))

Megawolt, DuyVinh,Curse  i was on zen set why you count me ????? they are repot 3 is megawol+ duyvinh+curse do you understand FinMatQWE???

3 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

Megawolt, DuyVinh,Curse  i was on zen set why you count me ????? they are repot 3 is megawol+ duyvinh+curse do you understand FinMatQWE???

I already explained why they lost, read above

2 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

I already explained why they lost, read above

hello, Are you blind? and do you see the curse in the video? or the curse is missing

• Like 1

All ok with him. U even don't use SD pots. That guy just knows how to play with BK and yes he can make combo many times, it gives him opportunity to drain all SD of opponent (or most of it). I can't see his items but W4 vs W3 always makes difference. There are many ways of using CTRL button like palm, curved finger and etc. Even some mouses with software can hold CTRL button with some scripts. Chill, nothing suspicious. 

Edited: Brill set gives u high damage not def, MegaVolt with +9 Brill set can't stand in front of that BK, other SM just using Venom set almost trash items without dd option and +9. He got only good pants, that's all. So, again, REJECTED! ))) 

Rejected!

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png