MUX Legend Community
elvis2705

PK Clear

Dear Admin.

When some one kill a people, they lost 10.000.000 to clear PK, 10 mil can't do anything. The cost for clear PK too cheap. It make hard for member low reset and imbalance. I think we need a Non PVP Subserver or up zen after clear PK (100.000.000/Person).

Thanks.

2 hours ago, elvis2705 said:

Dear Admin.

When some one kill a people, they lost 10.000.000 to clear PK, 10 mil can't do anything. The cost for clear PK too cheap. It make hard for member low reset and imbalance. I think we need a Non PVP Subserver or up zen after clear PK (100.000.000/Person).

Thanks.

Absolutely ridiculous imagine when you get strong and some angry little boy suicides in to your char 50 times how are u gonna pay if they up pk price, also there are non-pvp maps for that exact reason if u don't like pvp getting pked go on a non-pvp map there is even non-pvp deep dungeon i couldn't disagree more with you on your statement.

Imagine going to Asteroth boss, the least kill count you will have there is around 50, so each time you spend 500kk zen and that's a lot, sometimes you get even more kills. I don't think this would be a good option.

6 hours ago, ff_silen said:

Absolutely ridiculous imagine when you get strong and some angry little boy suicides in to your char 50 times how are u gonna pay if they up pk price, also there are non-pvp maps for that exact reason if u don't like pvp getting pked go on a non-pvp map there is even non-pvp deep dungeon i couldn't disagree more with you on your statement.

Absolutely ridiculous, how to suicidies? Only stronger kill the weaker. How can a weaker kill the stronger? If you want kill the other, you must pay for that, and if you want bost, the same thing, you must pay for that. But the value "zen" you must pay now, it's too cheap.

5 hours ago, Beasty said:

Imagine going to Asteroth boss, the least kill count you will have there is around 50, so each time you spend 500kk zen and that's a lot, sometimes you get even more kills. I don't think this would be a good option.

That's why I think non-pvp server are needed, Bro. The lower rr don't need kill the other, of cousre they can't. Too hard to rr if they can't train.

Tell you a story. I'm rr 50, i support 3 member (Low rr, can't kill anyone) train to 400 in the lower map. One people kill all team and take the spot because clear pk so cheap. It's ok with me, i can kill her too. But the lower can't. Too boring, they quit the game. Maybe forever.

• Sad 1

My friend you are weaker>someone kills you>but you have enough dmg to kill him if he goes afk>you go to his spot and constantly kill him slowly>there you go he is forced to kill you every time ? What do you mean how to suicidies bro? do you use brain ? when you speak ? 

Just to kindly update you to speed a 10rr char can kill a 40 rr char if he used stats correct and other char is mainly putting points in DAMAGE because his damage can be really high but also his defence really low because he didn't put all his stats in agility there you go u can kill him even tho you're 4x weaker than him so he is forced TO KILL YOU every time. Do understand now bro, how the brain works. This is matematics ^ and the same way a 25rr. char who has added all his points in damage can kill someone (50rr) who has invested in high defence. There you go another scenario for you. What do you mean only stronger kill the weaker. I can kill 100 rr player with my 60 rr lord what do you mean bro you are the one who is absolutely ridiculous 😜 

ALSO A LION DOES NOT THINK ABOUT Who is the pray. To the lion all are pray because the lion views all as food and he's at the top of the food chain !
(this means ofcs players will pk eachother they want to get the spot they want to get the nice exp camp they fight for it, and that's alright bro it makes the game exciting (that is why there are non-pvp maps for farmers 🙂

1 hour ago, elvis2705 said:

That's why I think non-pvp server are needed, Bro. The lower rr don't need kill the other, of cousre they can't. Too hard to rr if they can't train.

Tell you a story. I'm rr 50, i support 3 member (Low rr, can't kill anyone) train to 400 in the lower map. One people kill all team and take the spot because clear pk so cheap. It's ok with me, i can kill her too. But the lower can't. Too boring, they quit the game. Maybe forever.

I think you smoked the wrong ganja when you wrote this.

I can say for sure, that on this project won't ever will be a non-pvp subserver. 

And i think, 10kk for kill is quite reasonable price. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Losttower/Aida/Arena are your friends, if scared to PvP or wanna afk in peace.

19 minutes ago, Arturs said:

I can say for sure, that on this project won't ever will be a non-pvp subserver. 

And i think, 10kk for kill is quite reasonable price. 

You will lost player. I also used to be an admin Mu Private like you ^^ See Yah

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, elvis2705 said:

You will lost player. I also used to be an admin Mu Private like you ^^ See Yah

Phahaha what a reason to leave. Byeee