MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
TonyMattoni

Increase Penta Value

Good day admin team,

I wanted to raise a topic of elemental system, actually absence of elemental system,

I made all errtels rank 5, Dmg ertel all +10 lvl

and Ele dmg i make to a person who has Empty penta is 4k  , with erttels just lvl 3 is 2.5-3k . These are just laughy numbers difference between rank 5 +10 ,and rank 3 (now consider the dmg I will make to a person who has at least lvl 3 errtels with ele def)

Also why Ele dmg only goes to SD? why it dont affect the HP?

Honestly at the moment everyone use penta with rank 3 just to activate passives and for radiance only

This is kind of weird because making rank 5 errtels, +10 levels nowadays without drop of ele rune is very problematic, and when you finally made it ,   you get 0 payback))?

Most of pentagram features are for non reset server,since they dont give % ,just raw value

Maybe apply more % to it?

Hello.

Sometimes elemental damage affects on HP too, but there was a too big effort on the PvP balance.
After we added CD of the SD potions, we returned elemental damage only on SD. So now Pentagram can help you to destroy enemies' SD faster, that he will be able to drink new SD potion.

Last time we change these digits when elemental damage affects on HP too. But in case, if there is only SD, digits can be changed. Added to my to-do list.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

i know it and i report on x10 , but Arturs said will be fix next patch, but now 2 year, he can't event fix. 
And now he open ss18 with only new hero IK but can't event craf item for IK, and he say will add list .
So much bug on Mux and need 3 4 year fix. this funny Arturs.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, dingdong1 said:

i know it and i report on x10 , but Arturs said will be fix next patch, but now 2 year, he can't event fix. 
And now he open ss18 with only new hero IK but can't event craf item for IK, and he say will add list .
So much bug on Mux and need 3 4 year fix. this funny Arturs.

I can suggest to you - re-read my message. Very funny story about x10. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

14 hours ago, Arturs said:

Hello.

Sometimes elemental damage affects on HP too, but there was a too big effort on the PvP balance.
After we added CD of the SD potions, we returned elemental damage only on SD. So now Pentagram can help you to destroy enemies' SD faster, that he will be able to drink new SD potion.

Last time we change these digits when elemental damage affects on HP too. But in case, if there is only SD, digits can be changed. Added to my to-do list.

Thanks a lot Arthur!

I am sure that improving penta will also motivate people to upgrade errtels)))

right now no one concentrates on that, just make radiance, errtels rank 3 and thats it  😄

• Like 1