MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
kenttran1

Killing Newbier Name Finixx

Hii Admin,just want to complaint who Name Finixx we have 2 newbies from sever x50 just come play on sever x100 and on the first day my friend complaint to me who name finix killing them to much they ask me how come that guys so mad killing newbies just few reset, and today is second time he did again killing them so many time, and they want to leave the server cos they cant play any more with who name Finix killing they hope admin understand that and avoid that Thanks so much 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

my friend newbier just play on the first day look i got complaint about who Name Finix, now he stat doing it agian and agian what Newbiers can do now ? leave sever ?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

Hii Admin,just want to complaint who Name Finixx we have 2 newbies from sever x50 just come play on sever x100 and on the first day my friend complaint to me who name finix killing them to much they ask me how come that guys so mad killing newbies just few reset, and today is second time he did again killing them so many time, and they want to leave the server cos they cant play any more with who name Finix killing they hope admin understand that and avoid that Thanks so much 

stop being clown everywhere..

1. i killed ur elf and ur sm on LA Gorgon spot and i didnt touch any other.. they died from mobs..

2. u really report for pk newbies with messenger chat screenshots? how pathetic u can be. say then newbies to send SS of system that i killed them.

3. admin can check if i killed any newbie there or just ur chars.. i kill only richmonds members..

with this report that is totally clown report u just prove me right that u are the biggest noob i have ever seen mu universe.

next time i will put my friends to send me pm on messenger that u kill all server (hahahahha) and i will report  it  with those SS from messenger 😄  😄  😄 

keep crying noobie 🙂

• Angry 2

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

10 minutes ago, Skedi said:

stop being clown everywhere..

1. i killed ur elf and ur sm on LA Gorgon spot and i didnt touch any other.. they died from mobs..

2. u really report for pk newbies with messenger chat screenshots? how pathetic u can be. say then newbies to send SS of system that i killed them.

3. admin can check if i killed any newbie there or just ur chars.. i kill only richmonds members..

with this report that is totally clown report u just prove me right that u are the biggest noob i have ever seen mu universe.

next time i will put my friends to send me pm on messenger that u kill all server (hahahahha) and i will report  it  with those SS from messenger 😄  😄  😄 

keep crying noobie 🙂

just wait Artus reply not talking to who kill newbie any more, how they call your name if you not killing them ? 

Admins pls ban kenttran1, I think he has some "issues" which can be treated only after leaving MU for the rest of his life 😉. Life safety manner 😉 

• Haha 1
  • Angry 1

Sorry, but there won't be any "action" about this childish report. Don't get it personal, please. It is even not a report, it is a complaint about "he kills me, shout at him". No, Mu doesn't work like that. He kills your alts? he kills your friends which r newbies? he kills your G? so be it. Nothing to do with it, this is how the works going on here. Is he stronger than u or ur friends? just lvl up, gear up, build up and kick his as.. . if u lazy or don't know how to play, no one can do anything about it.

There is a killing machine in this server by name Borg (or Vena in x50). He kills absolutely any just like that. He is annoying all server, but no one "touches" him, coz it is ok until he breaks the rules. 

No need for complaint. Just get motivation of "I'll kill that Finixx, I'll lvl up and will bully him". Good luck. 

• Love 2

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 hour ago, Devil said:

Sorry, but there won't be any "action" about this childish report. Don't get it personal, please. It is even not a report, it is a complaint about "he kills me, shout at him". No, Mu doesn't work like that. He kills your alts? he kills your friends which r newbies? he kills your G? so be it. Nothing to do with it, this is how the works going on here. Is he stronger than u or ur friends? just lvl up, gear up, build up and kick his as.. . if u lazy or don't know how to play, no one can do anything about it.

There is a killing machine in this server by name Borg (or Vena in x50). He kills absolutely any just like that. He is annoying all server, but no one "touches" him, coz it is ok until he breaks the rules. 

No need for complaint. Just get motivation of "I'll kill that Finixx, I'll lvl up and will bully him". Good luck. 

Hope you Understand, he kill My G My alt he strong i dont care, but he kill newbier they from x50 just come here frist day and they get kill who Name Finix, kill newbier with 6 7 time and prevent him framing lever up  and they only few reset that why i complaints, and i complanints for newbier not my self, Sorry With me Finix is No thing 

10 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

Hope you Understand, he kill My G My alt he strong i dont care, but he kill newbier they from x50 just come here frist day and they get kill who Name Finix, kill newbier with 6 7 time and prevent him framing lever up  and they only few reset that why i complaints, and i complanints for newbier not my self, Sorry With me Finix is No thing 

i will said it again.. i didnt kill any newbie.. just killed ur chars that was in pt with them and then the mobs killed them bcoz they cant survive in Gorgon spot in LA..
just grow up kiddo 🙂

4 minutes ago, Skedi said:

i will said it again.. i didnt kill any newbie.. just killed ur chars that was in pt with them and then the mobs killed them bcoz they cant survive in Gorgon spot in LA..
just grow up kiddo 🙂

Keep killing Newbier Kid 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, kenttran1 said:

Keep killing Newbier Kid 

if u consider urself newbie then ok i will keep killing u 🙂

😘

Killing newbie? :)) i dont think so. They inside your guild. your guild and our are enemy and i kill all of richmond when i see then i killed newbie too? who know newbie or not? just richmond just kill. no need to talk 🙂 cry too much

3 hours ago, -Kanade- said:

Killing newbie? :)) i dont think so. They inside your guild. your guild and our are enemy and i kill all of richmond when i see then i killed newbie too? who know newbie or not? just richmond just kill. no need to talk 🙂 cry too much

before who cry me kill newbier blabla why you kill my G newbier name roze name opis BlaBla now Etrenal = kill OK then dont cry kill Newbier 

4 hours ago, dingdong1 said:

wtf this topic. kill = report?
why not buy vip and go vip train?

yes frist i kill these G newbier Name Opiss and redszone they blam me, and to many crying why i kill newbier and they want make repot me if i kill agian, now my G have newbier and they doing it now you understand , and in future i get complaints seam this case i wil tell them go buy vip and go vip trian OK

15 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

yes frist i kill these G newbier Name Opiss and redszone they blam me, and to many crying why i kill newbier and they want make repot me if i kill agian, now my G have newbier and they doing it now you understand , and in future i get complaints seam this case i wil tell them go buy vip and go vip trian OK

which ruler report? 

2 hours ago, kenttran1 said:

Again boi let me explain u maybe one day u understand!

ur sm and elf was in pt with those 2 newbies (max 10 rr chars)  in gorgon spot once i killed ur chars and i went away those 2 newbies died from gorgons because they cannot survive! Thats why u didnt had any system chat proof but u report by messenger chat!

once again stop being a clown!

is sad because u are father of 3 and act like that

i really feel bad for u

On 5/11/2023 at 7:44 AM, kenttran1 said:

Whaaat????? xDD

I want report you for PK? xD

You are so funny!

From your guild only you kill newbies, others dont touch me.  Borg2

Opis