MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
masteryou

HoLietNa speedhacks?

My name  : Light
Sever :  Sega x100

which rule clause was violated : 2.2  

nickname of offender : HoLietNa
Link char : https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=HoLietNa&serv=server2

Link video : 

mind that it's clear that she has only Holy Sipirt set and Silverheartbow +13 with +13 wings only, and she manages to out dmg me when it was about 80% hp on Golden Tantanos,
time sever : 17h12 - 6/05/2023
on server time 15h12 same date, she also insta killed Golden Tantanos near me you can also check that, but didn't record it, only started to record for it after that insta kill

3 hours ago, masteryou said:

I rather them check it, because they were speed hacking last week with Warrior, so it's suspicious, I don't trust any of them

hello Noob

E7AA4A7E-9105-4810-A641-1EA9CC8F10DC.jpeg

3 hours ago, masteryou said:

I rather them check it, because they were speed hacking last week with Warrior, so it's suspicious, I don't trust any of them

and he Use lyza punish noob,Admin will very busy with 10 people repot like that 😆 

I hope admin will check SV too because I also met a lot of G Etemals members who used hacks like Kanade,ed1ii,piiktas and others!

Finix use auto compo aswell, and Eternals to many use marco auto to hunting boss, but i dont want repot any beacuse server now Empty whith 220 online, and if you guys want me repot i will make 10 video with 10 repot marco and speed hack if you guys want

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, vantoan90 said:

I'm HoLietNa thank you for this video

Don't forget to subscribe to my channel, and hit the ring bell))

I don't think she used hack here, elf attack speed is really Hight after update ,so punish work super effective on her

+ u were hitting together 

and at the beginning she killed tantalos for 9 secs, I kill it same for 9-12 secs if that tantalos not running away from me ,and my atk speed is 255, elfs is 525.

and still Hotliena cant over ks me on any boss, so i think she is innocent : D

• Love 1

2 hours ago, kenttran1 said:

Finix use auto compo aswell, and Eternals to many use marco auto to hunting boss, but i dont want repot any beacuse server now Empty whith 220 online, and if you guys want me repot i will make 10 video with 10 repot marco and speed hack if you guys want

you talking about Promise that use macro on LA? I haven't seen anybody using macro but him and it's from your guild, don't even care about that one because everyone on Heroes always have been using qwe potion macro and apparently it's allowed, but that's another topic, I just care not to play vs speed hackers, your Warrior that was banned using speed hack aka Curse still playing the game, witch is completely unfair to other players. And it's your own fault, don't hack and everything will be fine, if I'm wrong here and he doesn't hack i'm good with that, just wanna know that admin actually checked, because it looks way too op, elf out damaging slayers now by this much is insane(if it's not hacking).

7 minutes ago, masteryou said:

you talking about Promise that use macro on LA? I haven't seen anybody using macro but him and it's from your guild, don't even care about that one because everyone on Heroes always have been using qwe potion macro and apparently it's allowed, but that's another topic, I just care not to play vs speed hackers, your Warrior that was banned using speed hack aka Curse still playing the game, witch is completely unfair to other players. And it's your own fault, don't hack and everything will be fine, if I'm wrong here and he doesn't hack i'm good with that, just wanna know that admin actually checked, because it looks way too op, elf out damaging slayers now by this much is insane(if it's not hacking).

if you want see any video about your G use macro inbox mattoniky i have send video about all your G use it to him ( including.. 😆)

8 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

f you want see any video about your G use macro inbox mattoniky i have send video about all your G use it to him ( including.. 😆)

Our guild using macro?omg that is unacceptable ,i will do in depth investigation and take counter measures to prevent this from happening again!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))

7 minutes ago, kenttran1 said:

f you want see any video about your G use macro inbox mattoniky i have send video about all your G use it to him ( including.. 😆)

Our guild using macro?omg that is unacceptable ,i will do in depth investigation and take counter measures to prevent this from happening again!!!!))))))))))))))))))))))

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, qwerty456 said:

better close Sega xD

only afew players but alot of drama.

hacker vs cheater ^^

You want me to jump and bite your neck like pantera??))))))what close sega )))))???

21 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

1000 like for you :))

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, qwerty456 said:

better close Sega xD

only afew players but alot of drama.

hacker vs cheater ^^

yes they make repot eveysingle day with 200 onl on sever lol 😂 

5 hours ago, masteryou said:

oh. I'm so glad to meet you! but you tell me to use macros ????I'm available 24/7 and I only deal with people who don't intend to kill me!you tell me to use macros, if admin ask I will answer, and others don't authority makes me answer when I don't want to? If you don't have time to play, don't insult others!

7 hours ago, kenttran1 said:

Dont know what meds you take , but you should put them away for a while, but I wanna see that magic flowing in your head , wanna see that videos plssss. 

:( so Im hunting all bosses manually and other uses macro what a noob I'm , I put too much effort in this game 😆

If Kent says: he is in my G , he said he is 100% clean .

So it's ok, man of word , most reliable person on whole srv , you can trust him ^^

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, PtaQ said:

Dont know what meds you take , but you should put them away for a while, but I wanna see that magic flowing in your head , wanna see that videos plssss. 

😞 so Im hunting all bosses manually and other uses macro what a noob I'm , I put too much effort in this game 😆

If Kent says: he is in my G , he said he is 100% clean .

So it's ok, man of word , most reliable person on whole srv , you can trust him ^^

yes he talk to me he clean 100% and me still said admin need check you cant read what i said ?? and how about your G come with 5 or 6 or more idk just know about 5-6 use cheat on your G, and hope  admin will check all sever and clean all that Thanks