MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
luciferace

Suggestions/Ideas for all server

Another thing @Arturs success rate seems to have dropped for some things in game, even senate is aware of this. He say it has been ongoing issue last 12 months. I notice toca very hard to get from zen moss again, can we please check this?

Capture.PNG

Hello.

1st - usually we are posting all changes, but in the Prime case, it's easier to say, that there weren't balance changes. There was an absolutely new balance. 

2nd - now i can agree with that. Aggressive speed hack will be banned by rule 8. The price of unban is only in web. bonuses and affect on the account value.

3rd - i don't sure, that this is a priority. Checking cases like this takes more time, than almost all any other "support" thing. Even after 1-2 weeks, this won't change anything, if there is a cheat - will be banned. And items find aren't so hard, players can trade them between 1 or 111 accounts, but the result will be the same.

4th - anyone can notice when i went in offline for some days during a week. But who notices, how many hours i've been here since January for example? 🙂
Usually after 5-6 weeks, the server situation starts to be pretty stable, and if i see it, i can lower my activity and take some rest. Starting next week, we will return to the usual "power mode". 

5th - in future plans we have a total rework of the current forum structure. I understand, that finding something can be pretty hard from time to time. 

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

Hello.

1st - usually we are posting all changes, but in the Prime case, it's easier to say, that there weren't balance changes. There was an absolutely new balance. 

2nd - now i can agree with that. Aggressive speed hack will be banned by rule 8. The price of unban is only in web. bonuses and affect on the account value.

3rd - i don't sure, that this is a priority. Checking cases like this takes more time, than almost all any other "support" thing. Even after 1-2 weeks, this won't change anything, if there is a cheat - will be banned. And items find aren't so hard, players can trade them between 1 or 111 accounts, but the result will be the same.

4th - anyone can notice when i went in offline for some days during a week. But who notices, how many hours i've been here since January for example? 🙂
Usually after 5-6 weeks, the server situation starts to be pretty stable, and if i see it, i can lower my activity and take some rest. Starting next week, we will return to the usual "power mode". 

5th - in future plans we have a total rework of the current forum structure. I understand, that finding something can be pretty hard from time to time. 

Thank you for your reply @Arturs greatly appreciate it. For first point, I understand it's whole new balance system. But I mean mainly other changes in the game, for example, evomon blue box used to drop ancient mace that we could convert to elemental powder, toca success rate seems to have changed (can you confirm this, please? It very difficult to get them now, maybe I have been unlucky, but have seen multiple people say same thing). Just things like this, would be nice to know what has changed, and if it was intended or can be changed back?

2nd - Sounds reasonable. Also would like to suggest if it is a repeat offender, perhaps double ban time and no option to unban with web bon (or maybe if ban is 30 days for example, two weeks with no unban option then can unban if they wish).

3rd - I understand this take time, but these people are making game unfair for everyone. Say they are caught speed hacking, what else could they be doing? Auto farm chaos souls? It make big unbalance with those that play fairly. If there is clear evidence it really should not take that long to ban them. For example, Elegant/BaodaSuboy clearly speed hacking in video that Onizuka posted, still nothing had been actioned and he roaming around server with new BK and no punishment for over a week.

4th - I understand your point. I guess even just an update on web saying away this week, or don't have much time this week etc would be nice. Not complete silence, that make people feel disheartened with the server.

Would be very grateful if you could atleast double check toca zen lottery success, or buff it slightly ^^ It very hard now and a lot of us still on Prime building new sets, there are some new players as well who would benefit from this.

I hope this post didn't come across to strongly, it just this is the only game I like to play, and I do enjoy this server a lot. I don't want to see it go away ^^

Thanking you for your time and effort, we understand you have a life too. Looking forward to your response. Thank you

• Like 1

I would love to see hack/cheat get banned and their items should be remove completely 

• Love 2

1st - now basically all main settings are the same for whole servers, and i will need to compare each file to make a full changelog. The main and important things I've described on the forum already. About lottery. I've checked the old and new config - config is the same, without any changes.

2nd - If players are ready to donate and spend web.bonuses, i think he must understand, that there is no point to try playing with cheats anymore. The active player is better than players who just leave. Also donate is donate. The price on unban in this case anyway is a few k. at least. 

3rd - mostly these cases can be cleared in one working day. Current situations were just a consequence when players create a lot of reports, but i didn't have time to check all of them. Hope, that today morning's ban hammer will be a sign, for some guys. 🙂

4th - I'm not the only one here, we have senate, support staff like Drakonis and Nebraska, and they can help players in most cases. If i will be here only one, of course, days of silence will be bad behavior. If really bad sh*t happens, no worries, senate and administration guys have access to my social profiles and mobile phone. 

"I hope this post didn't come across to strongly" - no worries, it's a pleasure to reply for structure criticism without caps, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and emotional long reads. 🙃

• Like 2

"2nd - now i can agree with that. Aggressive speed hack will be banned by rule 8. The price of unban is only in web. bonuses and affect on the account value. "

Any other ideas people to make this server more payable ? you got banned for cheating and you pay for unban ?

Maybe im blind or reading it wrong, correct me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, haluu said:

"2nd - now i can agree with that. Aggressive speed hack will be banned by rule 8. The price of unban is only in web. bonuses and affect on the account value. "

Any other ideas people to make this server more payable ? you got banned for cheating and you pay for unban ?

Maybe im blind or reading it wrong, correct me.

I think its better to do == first time, can be unbaned , but 2nd no,permanent ban- everyone deserves second chance)

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, haluu said:

Any other ideas people to make this server more payable ?

Selling in x-shop 4th wings +15+all, like almost all servers?
Guardian pet+15+all & demon with 40% damage from the start in x-shop? 
VIP buff with 40% damage and exp?

51 минуту назад, Arturs сказал:

Its great idea nedd put to x shop more.exe sets +15 + all too.for example

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

With unbanning people only to profit yeah we are going this way. Its like 0 morals,  allowing people to cheat and saying - nothing will happen to you as long as you pay. You should punish severe cheaters with permanent bans so the rest of the players can be sure they play in normal enviroment its everywhere like that with almost every game/community/platform.

• Like 1

2nd - If players are ready to donate and spend web.bonuses, i think he must understand, that there is no point to try playing with cheats anymore. The active player is better than players who just leave. Also donate is donate. The price on unban in this case anyway is a few k. at least. 

> ofc it will good if he use his money to donate and will not use hack anymore/or server can anti it.

but not ^^ , he just sell some items ( got from using hack) to get webs bons and pay for unban. 

after unban , fist thing he will do is login game and post  /gpost  surpirse ? hoho . go report more 

and cheater is cheater , he can use it 1 time, then he will not stop use it, atleast when him alone with bosses. ^^

• Love 1
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, qwerty456 said:

> ofc it will good if he use his money to donate and will not use hack anymore/or server can anti it.

but not ^^ , he just sell some items ( got from using hack) to get webs bons and pay for unban. 

after unban , fist thing he will do is login game and post  /gpost  surpirse ? hoho . go report more 

and cheater is cheater , he can use it 1 time, then he will not stop use it, atleast when him alone with bosses. ^^

Good points here. @Arturs maybe worth implementing a direct payment to unban the account? Rather than using web bons, they have to use their card and make real payment.

I do agree with Halu though, honestly if you're caught hacking the game should be permanent ban with no option to unban by paying money.

• Like 1