MUX Legend Community
nvquoc916

character balance?

4 hours ago, Positive said:

As I said before, it's not that fast and easy to do... Be patient and wait

As I said before, it's not that fast and easy to do... Be patient and wait.

Moreover, who can pay patient when paid a lot of money to max build but still useless af? Got killed easily but dmg back is nothing to them event maxout everything 

2 minutes ago, 4fun1 said:

Oh let’s see how many players left 🤣🤣🤣 till admin fix it i dont think there arent any players left 🙂

Make your own server and then we will see how "easy" it will be to manage everything for you 🙂 It's not that simple how you imagine.

23 minutes ago, Positive said:

Make your own server and then we will see how "easy" it will be to manage everything for you 🙂 It's not that simple how you imagine.

easy if have money .

29 minutes ago, Positive said:

Oh let’s see how many players left 🤣🤣🤣 till admin fix it i dont think there arent any players left 🙂

count how many guilds are still active, then count how many players are on that guild preferably also active, that gives you the estimate total number of players left.

This week we will test and make changes (if it will be necessary) about these classes, who left proper information. The results will be on Friday.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

i ran an offline sv and everything is not hard as u said. believe me i know more than ur imagination 🙂

6 hours ago, nvquoc916 said:

i ran an offline sv and everything is not hard as u said. believe me i know more than ur imagination 🙂

offline server and live with 2k+ online? feel the difference my friend 🙂 

50 minutes ago, Positive said:

True, if it is easy, maybe he can become a dev and make a MU online on his own and change anything he wants 😁

---
For me, DL of course will have more tanks than other classes, want to know more, you guys can read about DL's history.
And the most important is: DL has a tank but small dmg, and can't kill who crying ...
Is that still not fair with top dmg?
or the problem is the top dmg always wants that they can kill all and still be alive?

2 hours ago, Positive said:

i mean test is not hard as you say. is that clear? only 1-2 hours to test with specific character :)) 14 class gonna take more time

1 hour ago, tuanphan29 said:

True, if it is easy, maybe he can become a dev and make a MU online on his own and change anything he wants 😁

---
For me, DL of course will have more tanks than other classes, want to know more, you guys can read about DL's history.
And the most important is: DL has a tank but small dmg, and can't kill who crying ...
Is that still not fair with top dmg?
or the problem is the top dmg always wants that they can kill all and still be alive?

join x50 and see how's going instead sit in x100 and talk likes u know everything

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

HOW about GL on x50, i full 380 set dd + xx 15 pvp all item 15 but can't event win IK SM DL Sum with ti5 set. @Arturs pls help check it. maybe last update u nerf so much .

14 hours ago, nvquoc916 said:

join x50 and see how's going instead sit in x100 and talk likes u know everything

The man who thinks he knows everything is you, make your own server 😁
You guys, from x50 and x100 always say about DL tank tank tank, but no one mentions dmg of DL, do u get the point here?

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, tuanphan29 said:

You guys, from x50 and x100 always say about DL tank tank tank, but no one mentions dmg of DL, do u get the point here?

you are not getting the point,. dl is tank thats why they balance it to less the dl damage. simple as that 👍  

Outlook-4sfwuqde.gif.e518cc9009b2e334b59fc12f2f5efd2f.gif

2 hours ago, tuanphan29 said:

have you ever test dmg in x50 with same condition DL? if not dont talk. in x50 DL can deal more than 15-20% dmg than in x100 even lower tie on set, weapon and wear wing 2.

and please read carefully from the start of this post, i didnt said anything about nerf dl as well. moreover here is x50 not 100 if u want to talk talk more

and yeah of course. I never cry when know clearly my stuff is "cui-bap" than opponent 

Hi Artus. Today is Friday and i havent seen the result as you noticed before 🙂

1 hour ago, 4fun1 said:

Hi Artus. Today is Friday and i havent seen the result as you noticed before 🙂

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280