MUX Legend Community
nvquoc916

character balance?

On 5/9/2023 at 12:00 AM, Arturs said:

I can repeat only this: "If your complaint is LW damage against DL - please provide the nicknames of LW, DL, and describe your result of the PvP. We can try these characters in PvP to see, where is the problem. "

I need a REAL cases of problem. When we will receive all information for tests, we will be able to reproduce it. And say " your LW is weak because of this, this and this " or " your opponent is better, because of this, this and this. " or " You were right, we found a reason why this happened, and soon will be changes"
You can even record a video of PvP against some class, this will be enough. 

On 5/10/2023 at 1:44 PM, Arturs said:

Okay, i got it. Will make tests, results will be on the next week. 

DL has only 2 positions. OP or Trash. The most headache class for balance.

if possible please stream it to everyone see how's it work. ty

10 minutes ago, nvquoc916 said:

exc set pay less big affect whereas ruud set tons of bons for that 😉 so his complain is reasonable

Hi, nvquoc916.
He has a bri +15 set and we of course can't kill him when afk, so tons of bons worth right?
And he still has a huge dmg, so that's the price he can pay to receive both, I'm with exe set with a cheaper price just still receive 1, it's def 😁.
So I think the complain is not reasonable.

---
From DLHP1368 with love.

5 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Cay, consider that on Sega DL gets extra 15% absorb because of the wings,

DL with just adamantine set +13,with trashy pend earring, is fully capable of withstanding my attacks for 1 min and not always die from para when he got bk swell ))

we don't have DL that Do not use conqueror wings, all DLs uses them for 15% absorb

15% extra absorb is very huge, maybe I am wrong in terms of balance but that CS wings screw  everything up , I am pretty sure that the tests were done without CS wings and just with DL Cape

In other words: On Sega DL can go DMG Build and still have good Survivability because of cheater wings. )

LoL you can kill all sever, and no one can kill you it not enough for you ?? oooooo why you so bad boiz mattoniky :))))

2 hours ago, tuanphan29 said:

Hi, nvquoc916.
He has a bri +15 set and we of course can't kill him when afk, so tons of bons worth right?
And he still has a huge dmg, so that's the price he can pay to receive both, I'm with exe set with a cheaper price just still receive 1, it's def 😁.
So I think the complain is not reasonable.

---
From DLHP1368 with love.

so go for ruud set and fight him back. fair enough

7 hours ago, tuanphan29 said:

Seems Davud is so sad because can't kill my DL, huh?
Looking at your build bro.
For me, with max tank max buff, and use guardian, exe set +15 added pvp, no dmg at all, and easy to get killed?
if I still got a super tank and dmg, that's not fair 100%, but no dmg and have a huge tank, it's not fair with you?
Or are you just a selfish person and want other people must to die when solo with you?
Or still, says that blah blah I donated 2k and can't kill a DL?

---
Bonus:
Fact,
When I max dmg and have max buff, can't live when fighting with you more than 2s (still use guardian).
Max dmg and I gave a 78dmg to you, sometimes 2k if it crits dmg, mannnnnn.

---
From DLHP1368 with love.

I kiledl ur DL x99999 times past 3 days)
I am just saying that Conq wings should be removed

And as to personalities part of conversation, u are the most 2faced person i ever met, so dont even start debating about personality ))

41 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

And as to personalities part of conversation, u are the most 2faced person i ever met, so dont even start debating about personality ))

Dont forget to add that he is on adamantine set not even t7-8 set 😂😂😇😇

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

2 часа назад, Skedi сказал:

Не забудьте добавить, что он на адамантиновом сете, даже не на т7-8 сете 😂 😂 😇 😇

LOL , this is Dark Master set )

14 hours ago, nvquoc916 said:

so go for ruud set and fight him back. fair enough

he complain, not me bro 😁

9 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

so what u are looking for, when I go dmg and got killed a lot?
Mention CS wing so why do you mention set and only bk swell when I go max tank and max buff?

__
fact,
2faced is you, davud.

6 hours ago, rumble22 said:

LOL , this is Dark Master set )

which is Dark Master set?
mattoni is talking about DLHP on Sega which has Adamantine set 😄

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

13 minutes ago, tuanphan29 said:

so what u are looking for, when I go dmg and got killed a lot?
Mention CS wing so why do you mention set and only bk swell when I go max tank and max buff?

__
fact,
2faced is you, davud.

3rd DL Cape on +15 gives 54% Absorb

Conq wings on +15 give 69% absorb

Why some class benefit because of cheater wings? if so then make when other class equip it they get also 15% more absorb.or Just disable conq wings and compensate it with Cape/Wings for corresponding class wearing it

15% absorb is  a huge number. 

and told you already my name is Davud, with capital letter.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

3rd DL Cape on +15 gives 54% Absorb

Conq wings on +15 give 69% absorb

Why some class benefit because of cheater wings? if so then make when other class equip it they get also 15% more absorb.or Just disable conq wings and compensate it with Cape/Wings for corresponding class wearing it

15% absorb is  a huge number. 

and told you already my name is Davud, with capital letter.

tbh i think this game is belong to tanker 🙂 anw, at least dw still shine whereas LW is full of shiit with reflection barrier aint work and dmg nerfed cant kill any1 even maxout all item with 28% set bonus in new server. idk why many players here said that LW good at PVP and PVM, whereas my LW full build with Punish cant KS boss with IK and sum even I started first LOL.

Here is the video show that the Skill aint work any more 🙂 
(83) reflection barrier skill has bug, cant block dmg - YouTube

4 hours ago, nvquoc916 said:

tbh i think this game is belong to tanker 🙂 anw, at least dw still shine whereas LW is full of shiit with reflection barrier aint work and dmg nerfed cant kill any1 even maxout all item with 28% set bonus in new server. idk why many players here said that LW good at PVP and PVM, whereas my LW full build with Punish cant KS boss with IK and sum even I started first LOL.

Here is the video show that the Skill aint work any more 🙂 
(83) reflection barrier skill has bug, cant block dmg - YouTube

Reflection barries, protects from shock damage, any1 can explain what does shock damage means ?XD

Reflection barries, protects from shock damage, any1 can explain what does shock damage means ?XD

well i think it disabled. no discribs for that :))

anw, cry for 2 weeks still nothing. no new balance. full of disappointment

Still looking for test result

4 hours ago, Positive said:

As I said before, it's not that fast and easy to do... Be patient and wait.

Oh let’s see how many players left 🤣🤣🤣 till admin fix it i dont think there arent any players left 🙂