MUX Legend Community
nvquoc916

character balance?

I think, if we will remove all hp restore, sd restore options from the master level, and also will cut these options from pendants/weapons, players won't panic so much. Oh yes, also need to remove the mu helper.

Of course killing players in situations like this is much way harder than in real PVP. We're setting PvP damage in.... PvP. PvP battles. 
How many seconds (spoiler, 0.9) will take a pvp between all classes, if we will set PvP damage during the test like "how fast this class will kill that class on spot" 

If your suggestion is to cut master tree options - this is another question. I can make tests to see, is this option are too OP or not.
If your complaint is LW damage against DL - please provide the nicknames of LW, DL, and describe your result of the PvP. We can try these characters in PvP to see, where is the problem.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

57 minutes ago, Arturs said:

I think, if we will remove all hp restore, sd restore options from the master level, and also will cut these options from pendants/weapons, players won't panic so much. Oh yes, also need to remove the mu helper.

Of course killing players in situations like this is much way harder than in real PVP. We're setting PvP damage in.... PvP. PvP battles. 
How many seconds (spoiler, 0.9) will take a pvp between all classes, if we will set PvP damage during the test like "how fast this class will kill that class on spot" 

If your suggestion is to cut master tree options - this is another question. I can make tests to see, is this option are too OP or not.
If your complaint is LW damage against DL - please provide the nicknames of LW, DL, and describe your result of the PvP. We can try these characters in PvP to see, where is the problem.

tbh i did not complain about DL at all. All I mentioned was LW need to  buff dmg. He has a massive dmg? - Yes but only 1 or 2 lane. whereas others class have more than  that. At the same ml, items, LW can't even ks boss from DL, SM, Summoner, IK, ELF and slayer. Also in PVP. I faced these situation many times so if you don't believe me, just take a look. 

Moreover, somehow Reflection Barrier in x50 aint work not only in PVP but aslo PVM. I recorded video and will provide you if you need 🙂

Hope to hear from you soon. Only 4 active LW in 3 server but 2 has quitted, 1 is waiting for your react on LW. I'm the only active LW left in 3 server. Cant tell if we have patient enough till you do something or not. 

Regards,

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, nvquoc916 said:

tbh i did not complain about DL at all. All I mentioned was LW need to  buff dmg. He has a massive dmg? - Yes but only 1 or 2 lane. whereas others class have more than  that. At the same ml, items, LW can't even ks boss from DL, SM, Summoner, IK, ELF and slayer. Also in PVP. I faced these situation many times so if you don't believe me, just take a look. 

Moreover, somehow Reflection Barrier in x50 aint work not only in PVP but aslo PVM. I recorded video and will provide you if you need 🙂

Hope to hear from you soon. Only 4 active LW in 3 server but 2 has quitted, 1 is waiting for your react on LW. I'm the only active LW left in 3 server. Cant tell if we have patient enough till you do something or not. 

Regards,

Agree 100% with that. LW need some changes.

35 minutes ago, nvquoc916 said:

Regards,

I can repeat only this: "If your complaint is LW damage against DL - please provide the nicknames of LW, DL, and describe your result of the PvP. We can try these characters in PvP to see, where is the problem. "

I need a REAL cases of problem. When we will receive all information for tests, we will be able to reproduce it. And say " your LW is weak because of this, this and this " or " your opponent is better, because of this, this and this. " or " You were right, we found a reason why this happened, and soon will be changes"
You can even record a video of PvP against some class, this will be enough. 

Alright. 
Dl : imperator, geliuss

Ik : 10jqka, oxan, aalpha

sm : terius

45 minutes ago, 4fun1 said:

Alright. 
Dl : imperator, geliuss

Ik : 10jqka, oxan, aalpha

sm : terius

Already better. 

Please explain in more detail, what exactly is wrong in each case. 

And your nickname too. 

45 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Already better. 

And your nickname too. 

sorry forgot. my nick name is SickMyDuck. from server x50

7 hours ago, Arturs said:

Already better. 

And your nickname too. 

Cant kill them even max everything 🙂 

u wont be able to kill DL

DL is super strong class atm, super def, super dmg, after march update meta classes DL,SM,BK

SM will need super items to shine 

BK will be good only at late game when all maxed out (all quests, stats)

and DL is Op from beginning ))

7 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

u wont be able to kill DL

DL is super strong class atm, super def, super dmg, after march update meta classes DL,SM,BK

SM will need super items to shine 

BK will be good only at late game when all maxed out (all quests, stats)

i cant even kill any1

Okay, i got it. Will make tests, results will be on the next week. 

On 5/9/2023 at 7:26 AM, TonyMattoni said:

DL has only 2 positions. OP or Trash. The most headache class for balance.

• Love 1

13 hours ago, Arturs said:

Okay, i got it. Will make tests, results will be on the next week. 

Just cut dd dark horse to 40% or less is ok. 
problem here is his pet. U can see DL in CC very hard can win 😂

and can u increase pve dmg of RF ? 
This char almost trash for farm ml now Dark side is low dmg and slow and spirit hook is mall range and dmg not high too. The highest skill can kill monster is phoenix shoot but delay 1,2 sec. Dark phoenix shoot is 0,6 sec delay and dmg like shit too

14 hours ago, Arturs said:

@Arturs if people from x50 tell that DL op,

Then what about people from x100 where DL wears CS wings and get 15% more absorb)))?

At full buff nearly impossbile to kill DL,i manage to do it but not fast takes like 1-2 minutes

Considering my para +10 and maxedout gear)

DL is broken class at the moment thas its the fact)))

If you manage to kill full buff DL, I don't see your point of DL being a broken class. DL as tank cannot kill anyone same gears, if DL go damage it wont be any more tankier than you might think, just as squishy as SM (if you think SM is squishy 😄 ). DL need STR and ENE for damage which mean it will have less VIT/HP,  while class like SM can just go ENE for max damage, which mean more VIT/HP. 

Also, not only SM need super items to shine, anyone that want to shine need super items (SM/DL/Kundun/GL/RF/SUM/Slayer)

1 hour ago, veeoo8241 said:

If you manage to kill full buff DL, I don't see your point of DL being a broken class. DL as tank cannot kill anyone same gears, if DL go damage it wont be any more tankier than you might think, just as squishy as SM (if you think SM is squishy 😄 ). DL need STR and ENE for damage which mean it will have less VIT/HP,  while class like SM can just go ENE for max damage, which mean more VIT/HP. 

Also, not only SM need super items to shine, anyone that want to shine need super items (SM/DL/Kundun/GL/RF/SUM/Slayer)

i got but still cant shine 🙂 moreover, if u play in x50 you will change your word about dl 🙂

2 hours ago, veeoo8241 said:

Cay, consider that on Sega DL gets extra 15% absorb because of the wings,

DL with just adamantine set +13,with trashy pend earring, is fully capable of withstanding my attacks for 1 min and not always die from para when he got bk swell ))

we don't have DL that Do not use conqueror wings, all DLs uses them for 15% absorb

15% extra absorb is very huge, maybe I am wrong in terms of balance but that CS wings screw  everything up , I am pretty sure that the tests were done without CS wings and just with DL Cape

In other words: On Sega DL can go DMG Build and still have good Survivability because of cheater wings. )

• Like 1

Seems Davud is so sad because can't kill my DL, huh?
Looking at your build bro.
For me, with max tank max buff, and use guardian, exe set +15 added pvp, no dmg at all, and easy to get killed?
if I still got a super tank and dmg, that's not fair 100%, but no dmg and have a huge tank, it's not fair with you?
Or are you just a selfish person and want other people must to die when solo with you?
Or still, says that blah blah I donated 2k and can't kill a DL?

---
Bonus:
Fact,
When I max dmg and have max buff, can't live when fighting with you more than 2s (still use guardian).
Max dmg and I gave a 78dmg to you, sometimes 2k if it crits dmg, mannnnnn.

---
From DLHP1368 with love.

44 minutes ago, tuanphan29 said:

Seems Davud is so sad because can't kill my DL, huh?
Looking at your build bro.
For me, with max tank max buff, and use guardian, exe set +15 added pvp, no dmg at all, and easy to get killed?
if I still got a super tank and dmg, that's not fair 100%, but no dmg and have a huge tank, it's not fair with you?
Or are you just a selfish person and want other people must to die when solo with you?
Or still, says that blah blah I donated 2k and can't kill a DL?

---
Bonus:
Fact,
When I max dmg and have max buff, can't live when fighting with you more than 2s (still use guardian).
Max dmg and I gave a 78dmg to you, sometimes 2k if it crits dmg, mannnnnn.

---
From DLHP1368 with love.

exc set pay less big affect whereas ruud set tons of bons for that 😉 so his complain is reasonable