MUX Legend Community
nvquoc916

character balance?

48 minutes ago, Skedi said:

what u mean my earring ignore opt doenst work?
and what u mean by (or u dont want kill make video)?

Earring is not buff to much dmg as i knr. The most important thing here is kundun pvp is trash atm 😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Skedi said:

what u mean my earring ignore opt doenst work?
and what u mean by (or u dont want kill make video)?

sry wrong quote xD

This is server only DL ! All class noob , i have Gunner good items , but I can 't do anything to absolutely all classes )

Magic MG is weak too xd

But the part I dont understand Is why Mobs beat the sh&t out of you on higer maps Even when you are almost top resets. 

It doesnt make any sense. To max weapons and set is for PVP mostly. Why mobs are so Strong?

2 hours ago, rumble22 said:

This is server only DL ! All class noob , i have Gunner good items , but I can 't do anything to absolutely all classes )

Gunner with 50rr set aschrow +13 lk,dd 2x mux gun w3. cant finish final gaion part ( varka) , lol 😃

It's the most unbalanced server I've ever played on Bless projects, I've opened a topic 9 times about how rubbish Kundumi is, but no one pays attention. No one will stay on the server if the balance is not resolved and open the new servers again and again Until finally losing the name mux project.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

18 минут назад, -Invoker- сказал:

It's the most unbalanced server I've ever played on Bless projects, I've opened a topic 9 times about how rubbish Kundumi is, but no one pays attention. No one will stay on the server if the balance is not resolved and open the new servers again and again Until finally losing the name mux project.

on Bless projects only 6 classes. not so hard make balanse. also on bless not so super balanse and has been changed 1mil times (just remember dl+elf buffs). i want your name on bless - i think you never be on tops to say anything about balance.

1 hour ago, -Invoker- said:

They still talking about how strong kundun is 🤣🤣🤣 in the other sides, can u reply SickMyDuck mail on web? I need to borrow your item to make video to show them how terrible kundun is 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -TheEnd- said:

on Bless projects only 6 classes. not so hard make balanse. also on bless not so super balanse and has been changed 1mil times (just remember dl+elf buffs). i want your name on bless - i think you never be on tops to say anything about balance.

How do you draw those conclusions if you don't know my nickname about Bless? I see so many illogical answers already written by you on this forum, it's interesting how you got into the Senate 🙂 As for playing on my Bless, I'll tell you more, there was a time when my guild had a castle, of which I was the guild master. I mean, I have a lot of experience playing on Bless servers, but it was so long ago that I don't even remember the names of the servers.

But that has nothing to do with this thread, it doesn't matter how many classes are in the game when you are making a server and especially people are spending money on this entertainment, you have to listen to the players and fix what needs to be fixed. I come here to have fun, not to get on my nerves.

I know Arthur's attitude towards servers very well and I know that he fixes everything as much as possible. There is simply no time left for everything. But you senates, what you are looking at, are just writing server-protecting answers everywhere, which is already annoying.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 10:26 PM, -Invoker- said:

How do you draw those conclusions if you don't know my nickname about Bless? I see so many illogical answers already written by you on this forum, it's interesting how you got into the Senate 🙂 As for playing on my Bless, I'll tell you more, there was a time when my guild had a castle, of which I was the guild master. I mean, I have a lot of experience playing on Bless servers, but it was so long ago that I don't even remember the names of the servers.

But that has nothing to do with this thread, it doesn't matter how many classes are in the game when you are making a server and especially people are spending money on this entertainment, you have to listen to the players and fix what needs to be fixed. I come here to have fun, not to get on my nerves.

I know Arthur's attitude towards servers very well and I know that he fixes everything as much as possible. There is simply no time left for everything. But you senates, what you are looking at, are just writing server-protecting answers everywhere, which is already annoying.

Tbh these guys nearly made me deleted game and left sever. How he answered players question really make me feel full of toxic and non sense

I don't get the problem here.

You can't kill an AFK DL, okay so what ? Maybe he has a good Master Tree ? So he can peacefully AFK Farm ?

DL is known to have High Def + Absorb. But Medium-Low PVP Dmg. What are you trying to prove here ? 
Mux is well Balanced and is always rebalancing. 
You are making no point what so ever about a Balance here, you are attacking an AFK DL that probably has set up Master Tree so that he can peacefully Farm.

How about you make ur Point clear ? Crying about a Balance but not explaining whats wrong, your Video is such a waste of Time.. Attackin an AFK DL shows what? 😄

1 hour ago, luxrio1 said:

You can't kill an AFK DL, okay so what ? Maybe he has a good Master Tree ? So he can peacefully AFK Farm ?

DL is known to have High Def + Absorb. But Medium-Low PVP Dmg. What are you trying to prove here ? 
You are making no point what so ever about a Balance here, you are attacking an AFK DL that probably has set up Master Tree so that he can peacefully Farm.

How about you make ur Point clear ? Crying about a Balance but not explaining whats wrong, your Video is such a waste of Time.. Attackin an AFK DL shows what? 😄

what sever r u playing? go a head x50 and comeback here talk talk about dl's dmg.

moreover, i've never played a mu that need to record video myself to show how bad my class im playing.

and ur last question, to show that how useless kundun is, not about to nerf dl. is that clear?

i play x5000 and x100 also played x50, make ur point clear buddy.

Make your point, what is the " Unbalance " ur talking here ? You Char too Weak ? Thats why ur crying ?

List some good points why you think its unbalanced. Than we will talk again

2 hours ago, luxrio1 said:

Make your point, what is the " Unbalance " ur talking here ? You Char too Weak ? Thats why ur crying ?

Making video to show it out 🙂 too busy atm so finish atm. Btw what is ur char in x50? If ur gear not the same as me we have nothing to talk

2 hours ago, luxrio1 said:

On 5/4/2023 at 7:02 AM, luxrio1 said:

so both can not be true at once it is either well balanced or always rebalancing ...