MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Narti

Auction Rework

Hey guys, Ive been noticing that Auction was a very cool idea but its not actually working how is supposed to do. Because

people are putting less and less items on there. It usually goes like: Put something, someone put 1 bon, and then the user

take it back instead of selling it for it.

My idea is this:

- Auction in a certain time that is noticing. For example, once a week, All Sundays at 18:00 (server hour).

With only 30 minutes to Bit, All players but the items that wants to sell but you CANNOT take it back. (its the actual risk of an Auction)

you can add the push always from (10 bons for example) And put the BIN options that means you can buy the item inmediatelly without bitting.

For example:

I put a Royal Scepter +13 FO. And me, as the seller say: Minimum: 400 Bons. (if no one puts any bit, then the item is returned to owner and must pay

the bons for putting it to auction, JUST like it is now) The pushes are from 20 bons, and BIN (buy inmediatelly is 1200).

so At 18:00 the Auction begins and people start putting bons on it, with only 30 minutes All items in the auction are gonna be sold.

It makes it more interesting and spend time on it, and you can make a good deal for sellers and buyers.

What do u guys think?