MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
dedasheni

Daily PvP event

i don't know if its only me but it feels like there is no real reason to pvp  and some valuable daily pvp event would fix it maybe even  twice a day i understand there is a ton of boses to fight for but first all those locations are full of lag which is killig fun of pvp and second valuable bosses have unpredictable or moving respawn time, i  can not imagine 20 people pvp in any map right now either its gonna be red icarus or LA  its gonna be laggy mayhem 

About lags, this is MU online. Currently, new seasons don't have the opportunity to have a stable high FPS. You can use the anti-lag patch, it's pretty helpful. 

People won't go to the mass PvP just because of fun. Always need some kind of reward, and bosses is the default path. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

well that is absolutely not the case  at all i don't know what is your information source double check them because i can give you many example of different private projects where different events were implemented and you probably know them anyways. but "This is Mu Online " is bad answer to my suggestion use your admin invisibility to be present during those pvp situations it is hardly possible  to hit combo as bk because of  huge delay.   today was small pvp of maybe 8 people in LA  and anti lag  patch was helping only after i disabled everything and only my guild logo was visible im going to provide video proof of that next time i will be in that situation but  this post is not about Lag this is about lack of pvp events ask people who plays on angel. if there is an option to add different in game events i am more then glad to get more specific and tell you  where  we can stole ideas from

10 hours ago, Arturs said:

About lags, this is MU online. Currently, new seasons don't have the opportunity to have a stable high FPS. You can use the anti-lag patch, it's pretty helpful. 

People won't go to the mass PvP just because of fun. Always need some kind of reward, and bosses is the default path. 

where event pvp daily days? u say have event pvp when sever open? or we wait next sever again?

• Haha 1