MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
nvquoc916

LEMURIA AND KUNDUN balance

once again, please concern buff lemuria and kundun. Artus have u ever ask why both of them are less than other class in ur sever? max rr + max ml4 + w4 + mux weapon lemu and her dmg is trash. if any1 tell me she can do as the same dmg with dw in some condition, i would tell ya test is test. please concern in pvp condition like moving or something, not stay as a stone. 

in another point, kundun with 380 dd set Pvp +15, weapon both mux FO +15 added pvp can easily get kill by dl and IK with tier 7 set. With DL is Mixed set with some parts havent get dd and weapon is not added pvp and ik is 3/5 part are 15, weapon 15 but no pvp added

when i play lemuria on x100, i test with SM bri +9 same item same gear all item, but dmg 1/2 SM. that why on x50 no one care this trash class. On Muxlegend Slayer is King, never nerf

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, dingdong1 said:

when i play lemuria on x100, i test with SM bri +9 same item same gear all item, but dmg 1/2 SM. that why on x50 no one care this trash class. On Muxlegend Slayer is King, never nerf

now we also have summoner haha

12 минут назад, nvquoc916 сказал:

sounds like no1 care :)) whereas sum and slayer faster respond xD

mb bc weekends?

On 4/28/2023 at 6:59 PM, nvquoc916 said:

once again, please concern buff lemuria and kundun. Artus have u ever ask why both of them are less than other class in ur sever? max rr + max ml4 + w4 + mux weapon lemu and her dmg is trash. if any1 tell me she can do as the same dmg with dw in some condition, i would tell ya test is test. please concern in pvp condition like moving or something, not stay as a stone. 

in another point, kundun with 380 dd set Pvp +15, weapon both mux FO +15 added pvp can easily get kill by dl and IK with tier 7 set. With DL is Mixed set with some parts havent get dd and weapon is not added pvp and ik is 3/5 part are 15, weapon 15 but no pvp added

Her dmg is trash? How do you come to that conclusion? 

Please share your LM/LW nicknames, server, and DW nickname who have the same or worse items, but have more damage. The same about DL.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

40 minutes ago, Arturs said:

Please share your LM/LW nicknames, server, and DW nickname who have the same or worse items, but have more damage. The same about DL.

SoldMySoul and SickMyDuck sever x50
DL Imperator IK 10JQKA
but atm, 10JQKA had upgraded his set into full 15. but still

41 minutes ago, Arturs said:

anyway, im making video provide to show you how weak kundun is. also get some bugs as well

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Arturs said:

I knr lemu dmg is trash because my friend play lemu with bri set in x100 and im also playing her in x50. Low morb clear ability, low support to others class, low dmg deal pvp ( especially with mobile player )

On 4/29/2023 at 6:27 AM, dingdong1 said:

u sure? :D If slayer were king like before there won't be any player who could stand in front of me :D Slayer got nerfed 2 times and now the damage lower than RW even :classic_biggrin:

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png