MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
PtaQ

Sega / Warrior / 2.2

My name  : PtaQ
Sever :  Sega x100

which rule clause was violated : 2.2  

nickname of offender : Warrior
Link char : https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=Warrior&serv=server2

Link video : https://youtu.be/LyQkZ5H5kJY

https://youtu.be/KgOa_xk2GSU

Check him, something odd in my opinion 😉
At first sight it may look normally, but his char atk speed movement is strange it's like speeding up suddenly, when digits look quite normal. 
Yesterday we were fighting and with his companion together he wasn't able to kill me that fast, fight was much different.

You can read? Read with understanding. Asking Admins to check, if he is clear that's ok, but if not that's problem. Maybe Admins will explain, after checking logs.

@PtaQ yes, there is something weird with this attack speeds now days and this char also acts very weirdly. He has to be checked. But as u know there are some rules by opening the topic. Please next time make Print Screen at the end of video record

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Can you share the exact data and time of these actions? By server time, please.

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

14 hours ago, PtaQ said:

I totally forgot about Print Screen at the end, I was so focused on recording :(

No problem, we can accept like exception this time, coz it is obvious that something weird happening

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

5 hours ago, Arturs said:

Can you share the exact data and time of these actions? By server time, please.

Ofc :)  

Date and Time of first video 27.04 servertime 8:26:06. Video has 25 seconds so time frame is from 8:26:06 till 8:26:31. Action starts at 7 sec of video

27.04 server time 8:26:38. Video has 1:04 minutes so time frame is from 8:26:38 till 8:27:42. Fight start at 17 sec of video.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Thanks. I'm in doubt here, so i won't ban RIGHT NOW. I won't post much information, just will say, that will be able to share the final verdict only after a week, currently due to some reasons it's impossible. 

Please don't close the topic. 

• Like 1

On 4/28/2023 at 5:14 PM, Arturs said:

Thanks. I'm in doubt here, so i won't ban RIGHT NOW. I won't post much information, just will say, that will be able to share the final verdict only after a week, currently due to some reasons it's impossible. 

Please don't close the topic. 

@Arturs friendly reminder? 😛 also:

Hey. Yes, i'm checked, but not sure 100% about this case. If something strange will happen again, please share the video. Usually, coincidence doesn't make twice.