MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[Prime] Server maintenance & update news

As @Arturs said few times here - do not panic. Instead of screaming "omg why my char is garbage now" you better give full review and provide more info(your char, your target, what's exactly wrong etc.)

• Love 1

57 minutes ago, karamba said:

How you expect us to do so if admin doesnt say what was changed to our chars ? 🙂

He said:

As a basis we took current x50/x100 balance and configs, which have been developed since Medea server. Making and test for the x5000 stats, items e.t.c. 

So in this case can't actually say something more detailed.. For prime it's "brand new" settings and nobody can give exact numbers. And remember that it's not the final result.

10 minutes ago, luciferace said:

Can we still win TOCA with zen lottery? Or this has changed too?

Prime will have TOCA in zen lottery always. Like a specific feature only in that server

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ma4o0 said:

I tested SM.sm really shit now.

I have top SM prime.Before  last 3-4 updates play with sm its not easy.i dont wear Exe set because dmg is low.im wear brill for good dmg.but with brill defense is very low.i put tons of time(not only me.top sm chars too)   and bons for making max elf , max bk  and max dl for  best buffs+sd elite pots+vip for play with sm.who play with sm all understand me great.without buffs sm weak before.think about how sm is weak now.without buffs sm is shit.how you test 1 vs 1?idk

Now after last updates changed price of donate,changed price of sd elite pots.agree with that ok infilation)

Then changed not use meteor when teleport with sm agree with that too

But wtf put sd cooldown.bk.dl gl not use sd pots only sm and slayer.how can i kill bk??

Wtf changed paralyze time ?

Wtf nerf speed?

Wtf nerf dmg?

Wtf nerf delete sdrestore from tree?

About skill tree and afk  i have some to say

1.Skill tree fix working but i must everyday use this skillfix tree.because i lost 20-30 points everyday.this shit not working well.

2.make elf buffs for afk too.its not working afk time why?reason?who made this balance ?

3.sd restore ,hp restore,not working afk time why?who made that?

Sm not stronger char without party for buffs.but now sm weak with buffs.not Reason to play sm.i have bk .def is big tank like dl but why me if i cant kill someone.

Think about it Arturs.

SD cooldown it's obvious. If you have more SD potions - you win. Starting from Sega SD cooldown was added and it's obviously increasing PvP level.
The same with SD restore in the skill tree. Just remove another "lottery". Character strength must be from his buffs, items, and knowledge. Not from random master skill tree luck or SD potions count. 

About Pentagram options - yes, that one i've forgotten to add to list. Reason: too high values. Like if the opponent receives their 30 seconds paralyze - it's over. Just run away and wait for half minute somewhere else. These changes also were added since Sega server, and after these months, players used in and don't have a problem.

Nerf speed - just another step of the balance changes. 

1. About skill tree, please try to reset it via game with gray oblivion. With the new settings, i hope, this problem will be much rarelly. 

2. I don't understand this one.

3. HP restore works

" No reason to play". That is wrong. I don't wanna that whole server plays only with "good classes", like before on Prime. All classes should be good enough, this is the goal of balance. 

More detailed information you will share about balance issues, more accurately we can test it. Currently, no one shares even his character link, and any link of his opponent. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

6 hours ago, karamba said:

How you expect us to do so if admin doesnt say what was changed to our chars ? 🙂

As Positive said.

Also, basically, you should just forget about past balance prime. Here isn't a change in the Prime balance. It's just a totally new balance, with absolutely different formulas, new set bonus, sd cooldown e.t.c.

I expect only one thing. Play like before, PVP like before, and share results. Like this

"SM is to week, in pvp i lose 10:0 to the elf class!
Here is my sm : https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=anysm&serv=server1

Here is that elf: https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=info&act=getchar&name=anyelf&serv=server1

we don't use buffs durring battle, just a random pvp in the LA map/duel arena "

That's all, perfect.

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 час назад, Arturs сказал:

SD cooldown it's obvious. If you have more SD potions - you win. Starting from Sega SD cooldown was added and it's obviously increasing PvP level.
The same with SD restore in the skill tree. Just remove another "lottery". Character strength must be from his buffs, items, and knowledge. Not from random master skill tree luck or SD potions count. 

About Pentagram options - yes, that one i've forgotten to add to list. Reason: too high values. Like if the opponent receives their 30 seconds paralyze - it's over. Just run away and wait for half minute somewhere else. These changes also were added since Sega server, and after these months, players used in and don't have a problem.

Nerf speed - just another step of the balance changes. 

1. About skill tree, please try to reset it via game with gray oblivion. With the new settings, i hope, this problem will be much rarelly. 

2. I don't understand this one.

3. HP restore works

" No reason to play". That is wrong. I don't wanna that whole server plays only with "good classes", like before on Prime. All classes should be good enough, this is the goal of balance. 

More detailed information you will share about balance issues, more accurately we can test it. Currently, no one shares even his character link, and any link of his opponent. 

Try test classes not 1 vs1 .1 vs 3-4 too.

And 6 sec paralyze not enought to kill.

You tested only 1 vs 1.try test with buffers try  test with party 5 vs 5.and you can see how is bad balance.im not say about paper guncrusher.mg.rf.if update for good balance.why mg still paper.how kill someone 1 vs 1?its for example.im interested for SM only.you guys need test with real players like me .not 1-2 newmembers

For last i want to say.sm without buffs.sd pots.vip status.paralyz.speed.dmg so weak.before weak too.but im use other clas buffs for fight.but now.other buffs not help if i dont have speed.dmg.vip.sd and low paralyz.

I said about only MG char,  cant PVP , ONLY GOOD FOR HUNT BOSS ( PVE),   AND YOU FIX  LOST 60% DAME WITH MONSTER.   
  WITH ONE CHAR CAN'T PVP, AND NOW CAN'T KS BOSS WITH DK OR SLAY,   YOU THINK STILL HAVE PLAYER  WANT CHOOSE MG :( ?????????

【About achievement. Does Prime wanna receive an achievement system, like on Angel or Sega? 100 points cap for buffs, after prizes? (Players will receive all prizes if they have enough points. Or leave the current one?)】

→ Please make same Sega/Angel setting ^^. then we still have chance to merge with another server later 

4 hours ago, ma4o0 said:

Try test classes not 1 vs1 .1 vs 3-4 too.

And 6 sec paralyze not enought to kill.

You tested only 1 vs 1.try test with buffers try  test with party 5 vs 5.and you can see how is bad balance.im not say about paper guncrusher.mg.rf.if update for good balance.why mg still paper.how kill someone 1 vs 1?its for example.im interested for SM only.you guys need test with real players like me .not 1-2 newmembers

For last i want to say.sm without buffs.sd pots.vip status.paralyz.speed.dmg so weak.before weak too.but im use other clas buffs for fight.but now.other buffs not help if i dont have speed.dmg.vip.sd and low paralyz.

6 sec para is more then enough. Idk why you make such a huge problem here. 

1 час назад, Positive сказал:

6 sec para is more then enough. Idk why you make such a huge problem here. 

Make top sm and we talk in game.you will see enought or not.

And not only 1 vs 1.test 1 vs 2-3 too.3 vs 3 too.what happens then?if you want kill ,one of them got paralyzed.ylu cant kill others attack you.i mean cs time i mean when we fight for aisha queen.5 vs 5.enemy party dont wait you to kill 1 member then 2 member then 3 th member.)they attack to you too.you cant fight with 2-3 enemys sametime.before 30 sec enought.before im paralyze enemy member.when he run im start attack to other member.

I need classic SM..dont need make from sm shit.if need any new better make new class with low speed low dmg .etc

1 час назад, ma4o0 сказал:

Make top sm and we talk in game.you will see enought or not.

And not only 1 vs 1.test 1 vs 2-3 too.3 vs 3 too.what happens then?if you want kill ,one of them got paralyzed.ylu cant kill others attack you.i mean cs time i mean when we fight for aisha queen.5 vs 5.enemy party dont wait you to kill 1 member then 2 member then 3 th member.)they attack to you too.you cant fight with 2-3 enemys sametime.before 30 sec enought.before im paralyze enemy member.when he run im start attack to other member.

I need classic SM..dont need make from sm shit.if need any new better make new class with low speed low dmg .etc

Want to fight 1 vs 2-3 ^^ nice joke bro. Now i see what problem you have ^^

• Like 1

11 минут назад, -TheEnd- сказал:

Want to fight 1 vs 2-3 ^^ nice joke bro. Now i see what problem you have ^^

No .you dont see

Just kill Full recover HP Option in w4 of Onizuka :)) before i can killed Onizuka full buff ( im not have ) and any DK with my DL Char -Kanade- ( Just sold 😞 ). why now you guys crying too much? 😞 sometime harder when he afk in monster spot, 26s para not enough some time :)) 

@Arturs blue evomon box drop jewel as well now not ancient mace? Can make it drop mace again, please? Is there change log for all things that change on server not just for the balance side?

Also since update, sometimes when I move to event square or change channel the client freezes and DC. Then cannot log in or open new client for some time. Not sure if something wrong with PC or server side?

On 4/28/2023 at 3:44 PM, qwerty456 said:

【About achievement. Does Prime wanna receive an achievement system, like on Angel or Sega? 100 points cap for buffs, after prizes? (Players will receive all prizes if they have enough points. Or leave the current one?)】

→ Please make same Sega/Angel setting ^^. then we still have chance to merge with another server later 

Agree - new achievement system would be cool

• Like 1

I don't know what algorithm you guys use but I hit onizuka and lost 10 health and he just poked me 2 times and I fell face down on the ground🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣