MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[Prime] Server maintenance & update news

Any class can play with any set they like (excel or ruud, for some socket)
It's just that if you chose to play PVP with a ruud set, then you shouldn't expect that your character will tank. Deal huge damage - yes, but also die quickly
I have personally tried battles with DL and with SM
In my opinion, everything is fine. Everyone kills each other and there are no immortals

So here is latest PvP battle DL vs BK ( @qwerty456 this is PvP video, not your's where u come to spot and let me kill you )

Final score could be more closer to BK if I wouldn't have high ping today. Anyway here you can see that sometimes BK dies in second, it happens bc ruud set with triple dmg, and sometimes he lives longer then DL.

Both chars NO vip, NO special buffs. Max achi, quests.

BK is still strongest class.

9 hours ago, qwerty456 said:

@Arturs please watch Postive video and comment . thank you

10:5 is not a bad result. 
If guys wanna have balance where all classes will end duels with 10:9, we will need to remove absolutely all variables. Luck, Edr, ignore, mastery sets, different builds, stats e.t.c.
Mastery set is Mastery set, faster dies, but if you're lucky, triple dmg and you win. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

42 minutes ago, Arturs said:

10:5 is not a bad result. 
If guys wanna have balance where all classes will end duels with 10:9, we will need to remove absolutely all variables. Luck, Edr, ignore, mastery sets, different builds, stats e.t.c.
Mastery set is Mastery set, faster dies, but if you're lucky, triple dmg and you win. 

10:5 with that lag...( he got delay around 5 sec )

if he not lag, DL win 10:0 for sure 

DL with ruud set cant die even he got paral (4:12)

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, qwerty456 said:

10:5 with that lag...( he got delay around 5 sec )

if he not lag, DL win 10:0 for sure 

DL with ruud set cant die even he got paral (4:12)

If I would have my old ping this duel will finish with score 10-7 maybe , but not more. Stop crying and play the game. I will say one more time - I HAVE DAMAGE BUILD DL. Any other DL will loose this duel 10-2 

and about 4:12 in video watch carefully , I’m always switching to shield skill when paral applies to me . Learn to play even with such easy class as dl then talk.