MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[Prime] Server maintenance & update news

since when sm with w3 is max gear ? xD

in 1st and 3rd video , u was no ee,ebk buff and guild buff lvl 1. and me with ee bri set buff , guild buff lvl5 w4 . .

3rd video , u just killed my elf some sec before , and i just press qqqq and see u attack xD.

u cant kill me when im afk? so who tf killed me all day when i sleep ? xD

image.png.e9228449eac77c6974c6144dcfeb729f.png

↑ that was before yesterday update

===-----====

yesterday updated , DL dmg vs BK increased ~100 % , and BK dmg againt DL decreased 100%. >total 200% ?  + bk lost 100k hp

(why have big diffirent between last test and yesterday test ^^)

and sm dmg increased too. just check now and post again. ^^

8 hours ago, qwerty456 said:

since when sm with w3 is max gear ? xD

in 1st and 3rd video , u was no ee,ebk buff and guild buff lvl 1. and me with ee bri set buff , guild buff lvl5 w4 . .

3rd video , u just killed my elf some sec before , and i just press qqqq and see u attack xD.

u cant kill me when im afk? so who tf killed me all day when i sleep ? xD

image.png.e9228449eac77c6974c6144dcfeb729f.png

↑ that was before yesterday update

===-----====

yesterday updated , DL dmg vs BK increased ~100 % , and BK dmg againt DL decreased 100%. >total 200% ?  + bk lost 100k hp

(why have big diffirent between last test and yesterday test ^^)

and sm dmg increased too. just check now and post again. ^^

Dude , that video is trash. I knew that u recording )) in video I’m sure that u didn’t drink potions. 

also don’t forget that my dl in prime is dmg builded , not tank. 

57 minutes ago, Positive said:

Dude , that video is trash. I knew that u recording )) in video I’m sure that u didn’t drink potions. 

also don’t forget that my dl in prime is dmg builded , not tank. 

hello Posstive senate  , i know u can see only trash/shit with your eyes

in 1 sec only can press Q 2 times xD , and died 

peace ❤️

1 hour ago, qwerty456 said:

hello Posstive senate  , i know u can see only trash/shit with your eyes

in 1 sec only can press Q 2 times xD , and died 

peace ❤️

Now I see perfectly how you guys making reports about “bad balance”. Upload also video where I can’t kill you from spot ~2 minutes and you kill me in few seconds 🙂 We both know what I’m talking about. Few try’s before this video situation I almost wasn’t able to kill you. BK still is strongest class in prime , especially in socket set , so please don’t make this drama both with @ma4o0 about bad updates or updates “for senates” . 
cheers 

26 minutes ago, Positive said:

Now I see perfectly how you guys making reports about “bad balance”. Upload also video where I can’t kill you from spot ~2 minutes and you kill me in few seconds 🙂 We both know what I’m talking about. Few try’s before this video situation I almost wasn’t able to kill you. BK still is strongest class in prime , especially in socket set , so please don’t make this drama both with @ma4o0 about bad updates or updates “for senates” . 
cheers 

image.png.4616b2492499ed1d285b106d658ddcec.png

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ma4o0 said:

You Have to Move Oni )

first video i posted without hp bar, and he said i didnt pot for sure 

then i posted video again to show i used hp .

now he starting talk my video is fake xD 

and his mean is  Arturs just see ours fake video and made bad balance ^^

We talks like man.we are real Prime old players.we test in game the real balance.and saw what changed in game.and write our opinions.we tested with Oni dl vs Bk and see waht changed).take me to balance test too for saw difference your(@negative) and ours)

28 minutes ago, qwerty456 said:

first video i posted without hp bar, and he said i didnt pot for sure 

then i posted video again to show i used hp .

now he starting talk my video is fake xD 

and his mean is  Arturs just see ours fake video and made bad balance ^^

Your video is staged to show how poor and miserable you are now against DL. But this is not true man . I can’t record video  but I would be happy to prove my words. 
this is endless drama and I won’t be part of it anymore. If you have issues with PvP , report it in that section, what @Arturs mentioned in last update. 

45 minutes ago, ma4o0 said:

Move

On 5/19/2023 at 9:02 PM,Po***ve said:

Old prime settings was good for bk and sm because could stay still and use 1 skill 😄 now when bk HAVE TO MOVE to live it’s became to problem. 

• Haha 1

From all above what I read, just 3 guys trash talking each other. 

We have some situations here:
1. Oni says SM even with W3 is very OP. Yes, that X-Law SM very tanky and damage very good
2. Oni says DL damage increased. OK, may be, I was not participating in tests, so I can't say anything about that, but from the video above I see that DL can kill in 1 sec a BK which wears Brill set. I respect u guy's thoughts but it is ruud set, dude, what do u expect? ) but still need to be rechecked. 
3. ma4o0 says SM is trash now and etc. OK, then how we explain the Oni's X-Law case where SM in W3 tanky and with good dmg? yes, as I noticed the attack speed has been decreased somehow. Dunno the reason of it.
4. halu said some complicated post) I couldn't get his point but some opinions were right.

Finally, what I see,
- SM needs to be checked again.
- DL needs to be checked again vs BK

TBH, when I tested SM in test server there was no chance to kill that class, u can jump infinitely when u get paralyzed. 

About Paralyze in CS hmm, may be 6 sec is not enough to kill a DL, but if increase the time of paralyze it won't effect only DL, other chars too. In this case SM still has opportunity in front of all classes. Complicated situation.  

• Love 1
  • Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Try to conduct duels among themselves
And hold on like a good prize)
It will be CLEARLY visible who is stronger, and you can already see why (Comparison of equipment and everything related)

or call me for some pvp on prime, it will be wonderful

8 hours ago, Devil said:

From all above what I read, just 3 guys trash talking each other. 

We have some situations here:
1. Oni says SM even with W3 is very OP. Yes, that X-Law SM very tanky and damage very good
2. Oni says DL damage increased. OK, may be, I was not participating in tests, so I can't say anything about that, but from the video above I see that DL can kill in 1 sec a BK which wears Brill set. I respect u guy's thoughts but it is ruud set, dude, what do u expect? ) but still need to be rechecked. 
3. ma4o0 says SM is trash now and etc. OK, then how we explain the Oni's X-Law case where SM in W3 tanky and with good dmg? yes, as I noticed the attack speed has been decreased somehow. Dunno the reason of it.
4. halu said some complicated post) I couldn't get his point but some opinions were right.

Finally, what I see,
- SM needs to be checked again.
- DL needs to be checked again vs BK

TBH, when I tested SM in test server there was no chance to kill that class, u can jump infinitely when u get paralyzed. 

About Paralyze in CS hmm, may be 6 sec is not enough to kill a DL, but if increase the time of paralyze it won't effect only DL, other chars too. In this case SM still has opportunity in front of all classes. Complicated situation.  

Hi MsDevil , also Postive Senate . (since u like numbering sentences so i will do it for u)

1.we dont donate 2K like @TonyMattoni but we put ours blood,sweat,and tears into making feedback video. so please , as a senate dont easy tell it trash while u didnt understand/check it.

2.have u got any problem with bk ruud set ?its brilliant set ( last tier ). sm , dl , slay using it , why bk cant use ?? 

3.Postive senate said i staged the video . but for what ? we here long time enough to know Arturs always make update with his check , not because of some video from players.

4.im sure my video is normal pvp , and i  will take responsibility for it. (Arturs can check )

====

about my video , please back and read again ? 

from start i just  want to say that DL dmg vs Bk increased around 100 % , before 20k and now 40k+ ( why used ruud set ? because i have video he attacked  me before update when i use ruud set too) 

and bk dmg vs Dl also decreased alot  ,  bk hp also down around 100k

why have huge diffirent between last update ( deep test ) and this time update ?

Peace .

from PRIME Guild with ❤️

(this is my lastest comment about this topic^^ )

Before all last updates all prime happy and noone post any opinion or any problem.im remember on old prime had only GC problem Dark plasma(big hit) and its thats all.

All play with 30 +sec paralyz not only CS.normal map too.all play with SD not CD vip+10 and other what i write before.why we can play before good but now we cant?

Who pridumal thats all?)

I want say one.Old Prime more better than new prime.

Give me back attack speed 325 SM too.

I dont want Move to other server(like negative) thats why write there.