MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[Prime] Server maintenance & update news

17 hours ago, haluu said:

Hello, any information about achievement system for prime ? is it staying like this or its gonna be changed like it is on sega with rewards ?.

Some changes will be, but i haven't made a final decision about it. 
Currently, i'm making some drafts about the Prime server, as a base for high-rate and more novice-friendly features. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

8 hours ago, Arturs said:

Some changes will be, but i haven't made a final decision about it. 
Currently, i'm making some drafts about the Prime server, as a base for high-rate and more novice-friendly features. 

Please keep us updated :D 

On 15/5/2023 at 18:45, Arturs said:

Sẽ có một số thay đổi, nhưng tôi chưa đưa ra quyết định cuối cùng về nó. 
Hiện tại, tôi đang tạo một số bản nháp về máy chủ Prime, làm cơ sở cho các tính năng có tốc độ cao và thân thiện với người mới hơn. 

It was the admin team's editing that killed a good server and now looking at the 2/3 majority have left this is probably what the admin team wanted sadly

35 minutes ago, mrsun1 said:

It was the admin team's editing that killed a good server and now looking at the 2/3 majority have left this is probably what the admin team wanted sadly

Leave Prime with old settings was non-sense. I understand that risks, that whole 100% won't be happy about all of these changes, but it's okay. 

Today/tomorrow will be realized a few changes in the PvP. If you like this server, it better share full details about PvP issues (nicknames, what is wrong, when we need to check) than write emotional texts. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

1 час назад, Arturs сказал:

Leave Prime with old settings was non-sense. I understand that risks, that whole 100% won't be happy about all of these changes, but it's okay. 

Today/tomorrow will be realized a few changes in the PvP. If you like this server, it better share full details about PvP issues (nicknames, what is wrong, when we need to check) than write emotional texts. 

Nickname -DANGER-.Soul wizard.My opinion or my offer for only make Sm better than now.If we must play with new settings.My offer activate punish PvP.add more Hp for sm.or  delete CD from SD/change paralyze sec from 6 to 15-20 sec.make VIP again +10 % min.Sm cant fight BK now.despite of big DMG if attack to Bk with socket set big ref enought to take all hp from SM.this is unreal run/or use teleport etc when fight with bk.bk nickname-KILLER-.i test more with full gear sets.Ok  Play with BK for me easy now.but i need SM only.

Please an Just answer yourself.other workers dont have to answer.

1 hour ago, ma4o0 said:

Nickname -DANGER-.Soul wizard.My opinion or my offer for only make Sm better than now.If we must play with new settings.My offer activate punish PvP.add more Hp for sm.or  delete CD from SD/change paralyze sec from 6 to 15-20 sec.make VIP again +10 % min.Sm cant fight BK now.despite of big DMG if attack to Bk with socket set big ref enought to take all hp from SM.this is unreal run/or use teleport etc when fight with bk.bk nickname-KILLER-.i test more with full gear sets.Ok  Play with BK for me easy now.but i need SM only.

Please an Just answer yourself.other workers dont have to answer.

let me share my experience with these chars and new setting.

1. Punish in PvP - no way. It would be best for me sure thing coz 2 weaponed classes better using punish than 1 handed classes with SD Ratio option. It was enabled in PvP previously and people was crying that "SL damage hurts so much, can't heal" )) My opinion - NO. Punish better to use in PvE.
2. SM is not nerfed, he just can't use SD potions like before, but SM has TP which very annoying and he always can run from any situation (except Binding radiance effect).
3. From all above u wrote, problem is BK dmg. BK over buffed now. In test server it was all OK with him, but in live server somehow it got buffed very much. So need to be nerfed. No class can stand in front of this class now. 
4. About VIP 10% - may be. But still need to be checked.
5. There are some classes which need to be buffed like slayer, GC, RF and etc.. Either in PvE or in PvP. For example IK deals 500k PvE dmg while GC only 200k.
6. Making Paralyze 15-20 sec? NO ) 6 sec enough time to kill a high end class in PvP. It was meaningless to get away paralyzed player coz u can't. If u want increase the time of paralyze then need to decrease the 90% to 40-50% of healing and movement. 

Finally, these are all my subjective opinion. May be others think like u about all above. Still all need to be checked)

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

How its work before then?All prime happy .all prime good)

If punish PvP is great for slayer then need delete 2 slot for weapon and put shield )).Or delete sd ratio option from slayer.1.

We can test if you can move from Bk dmg +when paralyzed i ll kill yourself in toilet at work and write letter (killed by Devil) 2

Yeah Vip need back again to 10 %.5 % its so low.10-15 %.or make 20 % for 1 k bon.or 50 % for 4-5 k bon its great))

Paralyze before with 20+sec works great.or need make paralyze +20 only for CS.because imposibble kill dl and bk.you know my DL  can protect switch well with buff.

3 hours ago, kenttran1 said:

x5k SM now Bk give 1 hit gone, but x100 SM No one can kill, who want play SM go to x100 :))

how u know bk 1 hit sm x5k ?

i dont see any diffirent about sm . bk w4 max full buff still lost with sm w3. ofc always have video

1 hour ago, ma4o0 said:

How its work before then?All prime happy .all prime good)

If punish PvP is great for slayer then need delete 2 slot for weapon and put shield )).Or delete sd ratio option from slayer.1.

We can test if you can move from Bk dmg +when paralyzed i ll kill yourself in toilet at work and write letter (killed by Devil) 2

Yeah Vip need back again to 10 %.5 % its so low.10-15 %.or make 20 % for 1 k bon.or 50 % for 4-5 k bon its great))

Paralyze before with 20+sec works great.or need make paralyze +20 only for CS.because imposibble kill dl and bk.you know my DL  can protect switch well with buff.

it was me, i cried about punish pvp .

punish lvl 10 attack16% of hp  , then Devil attacked me 60k punish dmg, and in some hits i died xD

5 minutes ago, qwerty456 said:

how u know bk 1 hit sm x5k ?

i dont see any diffirent about sm . bk w4 max full buff still lost with sm w3. ofc always have video

2 hit scoopydoo tolk me that, and he already quit server that’s all the information i know, and from x100 Mattoni 1 kill 1 Guil :)) no one can kill him still big OP 

58 минут назад, qwerty456 сказал:

it was me, i cried about punish pvp .

punish lvl 10 attack16% of hp  , then Devil attacked me 60k punish dmg, and in some hits i died xD

Then you creat ticket about this and admin delete punish PvP from all server).Why not delete punish from chars with 2 weapons.Dl/Sm still need punish PvP.

- SM one hit full DK
- no, it's DK one hit full SM

I always complain so i have now some things that i think are good.

1. I think less % on VIP is better not worse, its still huuge advantage to pay less for RRs/vip arena - this is more for fresh serv but talking numbers 5/5% seem arleady good 10/10 is overkill. i even think in 5/5 and zen resets on fresh serv its almost mustbe. Keep Vip 5/5 in my opinion.

2. I think punish only PVE is ok if it was PVP earlier and was changed i think on Magic serv at that time there was reason to do it, some ppl play and some new ppl come i played 1 year ago then i come to play for a bit and i read new post to bring back toca in zen lotto on sega etc. and ppl dont know what happend earlier with that bots farms complains.

3. "SM is not nerfed, he just can't use SD potions like before" well im playing pve im not pvp player but SM was a problem for long time here ok nerf it no prob but dont say its not nerfed,  i assume all classes now have less dmg but i'd rather see more dmg reduced from SM than the speed, i can count meteors hitting this looks fun and ridiculous SM is so slow. i dont have the knowledge and i cant test anything and im not a person for that i just trust you put effort for what you do and as history teaches me here it doesnt always work like that 😄

4. SM had to be nerfed but i think you also forgetting one thing, SM is kinda endgame class, top gear makes him good, i have alt DL and SM, earlier, early/mid game SM was hard to play now its unplabyle so imagine not endgame result but also early/mid game. SM W2+13 DA STAFF+13 DS SET +9 1000 lvl  have trouble to farm deep dung while with similar gear and % ( i dont have exact numbers but here really 5-7% even doesnt matter) DL sweeps spot with similar gear and % compared to SM early/mid. But we also need to remeber that every class has its porpus it never can be 50/50 DL has other use than SM etc and i  get that.

5. About SD CD i wonder what can be done cause i think, and as i said im not PVP player and ppl say some classes use SD and some not, if there is no CD on SD its SD battle for 10min but if there is CD then classes that are not using SD pots have advantage - how to solve that ?

6. I've read somewhere earlier that settings on prime are now with balance like on sega/angel or smth like that i might be wrong, but how it relates with PRIME being full stat serv? does it matter?

7. To sum up, in other games there are trends, after one patch some bunch of classes/heroes etc are better than the other, in MU classes have different purpouse and are used for different reasons, its good to balance but its impossible to reach level when all classes are equal.

Its chaotic cause i wrote fast, maybe i share some thouthgs later. oh yea and argument that SM tested in exc set gives other results etc. again in my opinion SM is all about ruud set you have no dmg with exc set as SM.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ma4o0 said:

Then you creat ticket about this and admin delete punish PvP from all server).Why not delete punish from chars with 2 weapons.Dl/Sm still need punish PvP.

it no matter 1 weapon or 2 weapon.

more speed = more punish time .

25 минут назад, haluu сказал:

1. I think less % on VIP is better not worse, its still huuge advantage to pay less for RRs/vip arena - this is more for fresh serv but talking numbers 5/5% seem arleady good 10/10 is overkill. i even think in 5/5 and zen resets on fresh serv its almost mustbe. Keep Vip 5/5 in my opinion.

2. I think punish only PVE is ok if it was PVP earlier and was changed i think on Magic serv at that time there was reason to do it, some ppl play and some new ppl come i played 1 year ago then i come to play for a bit and i read new post to bring back toca in zen lotto on sega etc. and ppl dont know what happend earlier with that bots farms complains.

3. "SM is not nerfed, he just can't use SD potions like before" well im playing pve im not pvp player but SM was a problem for long time here ok nerf it no prob but dont say its not nerfed,  i assume all classes now have less dmg but i'd rather see more dmg reduced from SM than the speed, i can count meteors hitting this looks fun and ridiculous SM is so slow. i dont have the knowledge and i cant test anything and im not a person for that i just trust you put effort for what you do and as history teaches me here it doesnt always work like that 😄

4. SM had to be nerfed but i think you also forgetting one thing, SM is kinda endgame class, top gear makes him good, i have alt DL and SM, earlier, early/mid game SM was hard to play now its unplabyle so imagine not endgame result but also early/mid game. SM W2+13 DA STAFF+13 DS SET +9 1000 lvl  have trouble to farm deep dung while with similar gear and % ( i dont have exact numbers but here really 5-7% even doesnt matter) DL sweeps spot with similar gear and % compared to SM early/mid. But we also need to remeber that every class has its porpus it never can be 50/50 DL has other use than SM etc and i  get that.

5. About SD CD i wonder what can be done cause i think, and as i said im not PVP player and ppl say some classes use SD and some not, if there is no CD on SD its SD battle for 10min but if there is CD then classes that are not using SD pots have advantage - how to solve that ?

6. I've read somewhere earlier that settings on prime are now with balance like on sega/angel or smth like that i might be wrong, but how it relates with PRIME being full stat serv? does it matter?

7. To sum up, in other games there are trends, after one patch some bunch of classes/heroes etc are better than the other, in MU classes have different purpouse and are used for different reasons, its good to balance but its impossible to reach level when all classes are equal.

Its chaotic cause i wrote fast, maybe i share some thouthgs later. oh yea and argument that SM tested in exc set gives other results etc. again in my opinion SM is all about ruud set you have no dmg with exc set as SM.

How Positive said YOU HAVE TO MOVE

But move from Prime to Angel or to Sega like Positive 😂

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, ma4o0 said:

Well… what’s wrong with that I said ? 🙂 try to use more often teleport and you will see huge difference in PvP . I can say that with same settings if we take sm vs bk for example and sm stays still , cast 1 skill then he dies 2 of 3. If sm starts to use 3 skills (ice or ice storm, teleport and meteor strike) then it’s 1/3 . Tested yesterday. 
you, dear ma4o, complaining about sm that he’s trash now because you can’t stand alone now against more then 1 opponent. I suggest you to try different tactics and see how it will be then. 

About move to other server from prime it’s not your business:) I moved to Angel because never played low rated server and since in prime I have almost max dl and I don’t like afk game how it’s now 🙂 

Don't worry, I always try to find some spare time to wipe out Ashy and LA in prime 😉 

I dont remember when we fight together and you saw my tactics).im playing better than you write.(or you mind).

Yea its my buisness.you must pay me % 😃

Play prime,saw good players and change server to angel then start talk trash )uodate.cry mry.event etc))

Dont forget you are superstar 

8 минут назад, Positive сказал:

Well… what’s wrong with that I said ? 🙂 try to use more often teleport and you will see huge difference in PvP . I can say that with same settings if we take sm vs bk for example and sm stays still , cast 1 skill then he dies 2 of 3. If sm starts to use 3 skills (ice or ice storm, teleport and meteor strike) then it’s 1/3 . Tested yesterday. 
you, dear ma4o, complaining about sm that he’s trash now because you can’t stand alone now against more then 1 opponent. I suggest you to try different tactics and see how it will be then. 

About move to other server from prime it’s not your business:) I moved to Angel because never played low rated server and since in prime I have almost max dl and I don’t like afk game how it’s now 🙂 

Don't worry, I always try to find some spare time to wipe out Ashy and LA in prime 😉

1 час назад, haluu сказал:

11 hours ago, Arturs said:

- SM one hit full DK
- à không, là DK one hit full SM

look this is Sm's best ex set and he couldn't move when he saw BK hit 
 ( Big update ) Sm Full buff max gear vs BK no buff socket set 2hit

when he auto train i can't kill even though radiance para is on i can't finish 
@Arturs