MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[Prime] Server maintenance & update news

В 27.04.2023 в 17:37, Arturs сказал:

Balance is the first priority. As a basis we took current x50/x100 balance and configs, which have been developed since Medea server. Making and test for the x5000 stats, items e.t.c. 
x50\x100 balance mostly are pretty good, and problems could be only in specific scenarios, like 1 class vs 1 other class. 

Now, when Prime server finally receive all new configs, we won't need to spend a lot of time on balance issues, and can concentrate on the gameplay improvements. Skins, weapons, events e.t.c.

I think better to receive all this stuff, when no balance issues. And as i wrote above, we will make double tests in cases, if players will complain about specific cases. 2 hours is not enough time to check all. 😑

BK does not win duels against any class , BK can only kill an elf , rune, archmage, BK has no damage with combos and in general , on x50 . I won't ask anyone, no one is happy with BK, no matter how much hp he has, it's not enough for him to survive sm damage, sm doesn't even have to do teleport. DL is too strong a hero , no classes were made against him at all that could kill him

53 minutes ago, boromir said:

Most SM left the server no worries dung

Most SM left the server ?

just because of before they can fight  1 vs 4-5 , but now only can 1 vs 2-3 ?

@qwerty456

Merging prime to sega will be the most stupid thing ever)

I play at sega and i donated a lot to be ahead of others in terms of gear,and you want to drop me to people who play 3+ years?

I was top BK in Prime in Covid times of 2019 bro : D,prime old as hell,

Sega should be base server for low res servers just like prime is for Hight exp servers

The only reason i started sega was because it was meant to be a base server : ))) , if it merge to prime then all should just start at prime and donate in prime where prices are 100x lower, and everything is more available ; D

I understand Onichan that u want to whoop me ,but no : DD

3 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

@qwerty456

I play at sega and i donated a lot to be ahead of others in terms of gear,and you want to drop me to people who play 3+ years?

Sega should be base server for low res servers just like prime is for Hight exp servers

The only reason i started sega was because it was meant to be a base server : ))) , if it merge to prime then all should just start at prime and donate in prime where prices are 100x lower, and everything is more available ; D

It's not about you :) there are others that play too lmao and if Prime dies now because of this update or whatever reason, better to merge it with Sega.

39 minutes ago, luciferace said:

It's not about you 🙂 there are others that play too lmao and if Prime dies now because of this update or whatever reason, better to merge it with Sega.

Prime has steady online of 500 ppl, why it should die because of update?)

u right it is not about only me, it is about all people on sega who spent their effort, time ,money, and u want to merge them with ppl server which is 3-4 years old ?)

I can say for me and our guild if Prime merges with sega i will leave 10000000% everyone will just leave )

We faced that update month ago, i also play sm and i also got huge nerf.))) and if people are upset with update, how merging with another server will help that?) if ppl not happy with balance they just leave as far as I know,whats point of merging with other serv if u are not happy with settings)?

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

u right it is not about only me, it is about all people on sega who spent their effort, time ,money, and u want to merge them with ppl server which is 3-4 years old ?)

I can say for me and our guild if Prime merges with sega i will leave 10000000% everyone will just leave )

We faced that update month ago, i also play sm and i also got huge nerf.))) and if people are upset with update, how merging with another server will help that?) if ppl not happy with balance they just leave as far as I know,whats point of merging with other serv if u are not happy with settings)?

it s same when u and your friend want merge with Angel now ^^

And let see  when it happen , 99.98% of Angel members will quit/join new server too. 

51 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

@qwerty456

i said about merge later , not with Sega bro .
if have diffirent setting with other server , it will nerver happen .

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, qwerty456 said:

it s same when u and your friend want merge with Angel now ^^

And let see  when it happen , 99.98% of Angel members will quit/join new server too. 

Sega is 3 monthes more than Sega, not 3 years)))

Even now Heroes guild on angel is much more better geared than 99% of Sega server ppl : ))

forget it xD 

i dont have and comment about merge. i just want say to Arturs  about achievments system ^^

good luck to your Sega , wait more 5 months and your dream come true

1 minute ago, qwerty456 said:

forget it xD 

i dont have and comment about merge. i just want say to Arturs  about achievments system ^^

good luck to your Sega , wait more 5 months and your dream come true

)))))))))

it is urs as well we played together here : D 

5 hours ago, TonyMattoni said:

Literally every server before Sega was merged with Prime was it not?

I doubt you will just leave all of your progress. Why would you do that? Reason Prime has steady population is because so many servers got merged to it. Those that stuck around from each one now playing on Prime. Not that many original Prime players I would imagine.

So you saying everyone who upset with being nerfed just quits? Why you still playing then?

On 4/28/2023 at 9:01 AM, Arturs said:

SD cooldown it's obvious. If you have more SD potions - you win. Starting from Sega SD cooldown was added and it's obviously increasing PvP level.
The same with SD restore in the skill tree. Just remove another "lottery". Character strength must be from his buffs, items, and knowledge. Not from random master skill tree luck or SD potions count. 

About Pentagram options - yes, that one i've forgotten to add to list. Reason: too high values. Like if the opponent receives their 30 seconds paralyze - it's over. Just run away and wait for half minute somewhere else. These changes also were added since Sega server, and after these months, players used in and don't have a problem.

Nerf speed - just another step of the balance changes. 

1. About skill tree, please try to reset it via game with gray oblivion. With the new settings, i hope, this problem will be much rarelly. 

2. I don't understand this one.

3. HP restore works

" No reason to play". That is wrong. I don't wanna that whole server plays only with "good classes", like before on Prime. All classes should be good enough, this is the goal of balance. 

More detailed information you will share about balance issues, more accurately we can test it. Currently, no one shares even his character link, and any link of his opponent. 

from balancing the races to the age of warriors, Now who can fight BK when that race is too beefy and the damage is too high

55 минут назад, mrsun1 сказал:

from balancing the races to the age of warriors, Now who can fight BK when that race is too beefy and the damage is too high

You must buy more sd pots and knowledge))

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2023 at 5:20 PM, ma4o0 said:

You must buy more sd pots and knowledge))

He dont need that,. Just use his power 🤣😂 _ _ _ __

1. Who/What players make test

2. Do those players play on Mux servers and if so what classes they play and write what changes were made then you see who profit.

3. How ruud set lose to Excellente or Socket that is beyond me, make ruud set 50k ruud Briliant part if its same as Exc DPS when those doubledmg does nothing. You want to make sets closer then make Ruud cheaper not 10x harder to get.

4. Just all invest bons and change class to the best now this is how it is with fixes balances, every balance other class on Top.

Regards.

49 minutes ago, boromir said:

2. Do those players play on Mux servers and if so what classes they play and write what changes were made then you see who profit.

3. How ruud set lose to Excellente or Socket that is beyond me, make ruud set 50k ruud Briliant part if its same as Exc DPS when those doubledmg does nothing. You want to make sets closer then make Ruud cheaper not 10x harder to get.

4. Just all invest bons and change class to the best now this is how it is with fixes balances, every balance other class on Top.

Regards.

1. MUX staff

3. Ruud set is for dmg , exc set is for def. In some situations you need fight with exc set instead of ruud. 

On 5/5/2023 at 12:45 PM, boromir said:

Regards.

Exc set has more DD (like 9% at +13) than RUUD set (like 5% at +13). Exc sets mostly with DD+REF options and when u use ruud set u return your 1/4 damage to urself + opponents hit. Talking generally won't let us solve the situation. If u have exact "duel" info, exact PvP info, then provide it like "my char "blahblah" (with link) can't win that char "blahblah" (with link) in such condition". And we will check ur chars, will check the buffs, debuffs, achievement points, set bonus, ml tree and etc. Then will say "yes u right, there is something wrong with it" or "ur char is weak for that char" or something like that. 

Provide us more info 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Hello, any information about achievement system for prime ? is it staying like this or its gonna be changed like it is on sega with rewards ?.