MUX Legend Community
Arturs

[Prime] Server maintenance & update news

April 27 at 16:00 server maintenance will be conducted on the Prime server. Gaming worlds will be unavailable for ~20 minutes.

That's right, this moment has become... :shockot:

• Love 2
  • Wow 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

I won't create separate news about updates, will be easier to make it like this:

1) https://forum.muxlegend.com/index.php?/topic/613-about-balance-skills-and-other/ - now all of this information is actual for the Prime server. SD cooldown on the SD potions, removed SD restore from the skill tree.
2) https://forum.muxlegend.com/index.php?/topic/456-set-bonus/ - new set bonus calculation
3) Achievement bonus - 20% dmg cap max now.
4) Elemental damage now attacks only SD. But no worries, because of the new SD potions cooldown (information in the #1), pentagrams is still an important part.

Detailed information about all changes in skills, classes damage e.t.c we can't provide because the Prime server had very old configs, some of them almost 3 years old.
Better just to say - it's absolutely new balance. Much more equal in PvE. Much more equal in PvP. Much more similar settings between servers, so it will be much easier and way faster to make changes in all servers at the same time.

If you see, that your damage now is lower, no need to panic. All class formulas have been reworked. All PvP damage has been reworked.

The next step will be - the popularization of the Prime server. New players join the game each day, but not many of them can get resets, quests, achievements, and items in a fast way, to get up the old players. 

About achievement. Does Prime wanna receive an achievement system, like on Angel or Sega? 100 points cap for buffs, after prizes? (Players will receive all prizes if they have enough points. Or leave the current one?)

I understand, that the first days will be complains, and some things will be unusual, but let's try it for a week for example. After we will collect all complaints, and make a double test.

Let's make Prime great again!

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Why Sm then?if dmg low.sd with cooldown.speed low.)better no play with sm.i love play only Sm.if sm weak...better no play)

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, mrsun1 said:

after the update, BK is too cool, too strong and the damage is too great, I don't see the balance of races

I understand, that the first days will be complains, and some things will be unusual, but let's try it for a week for example. After we will collect all complaints, and make a double test."

3 minutes ago, ma4o0 said:

Why Sm then?if dmg low.sd with cooldown.speed low.)better no play with sm.i love play only Sm.if sm weak...better no play)

If you see, that your damage now is lower, no need to panic. All class formulas have been reworked. All PvP damage has been reworked. "

what the fuck update ?... new skin, new weapon, new event ???????   This is big update you say, Arrtus ?  

So again like in Sega only Senate, their friends and some of top players from whom we get info on discord know what was exacly changed, regular players get little exact information. If you have friends on discord close to admins/senate only then you can get info.

PS. 1

"Detailed information about all changes in skills, classes damage e.t.c we can't provide because the Prime server had very old configs, some of them almost 3 years old."

PS 2  Now we wait for 100 topics about other class to be nerfed then this char will be killed like SM

Yeah, like change of attack speed or simple some dmg is too hard to tell people.

I expect this topic to be deleted and my acc blocked, cause this is free speech here in practise.

Regards and good luck bringing new people when you clearly cannot communicate with players.

I think you should bring new things into Prime to test. no need *reworked* like you said. Let make Prime great! let bring more new things there

2 minutes ago, RNSX said:

what the fuck update ?... new skin, new weapon, new event ???????   This is big update you say, Arrtus ?  

Balance is the first priority. As a basis we took current x50/x100 balance and configs, which have been developed since Medea server. Making and test for the x5000 stats, items e.t.c. 
x50\x100 balance mostly are pretty good, and problems could be only in specific scenarios, like 1 class vs 1 other class. 

Now, when Prime server finally receive all new configs, we won't need to spend a lot of time on balance issues, and can concentrate on the gameplay improvements. Skins, weapons, events e.t.c.

I think better to receive all this stuff, when no balance issues. And as i wrote above, we will make double tests in cases, if players will complain about specific cases. 2 hours is not enough time to check all. 😑

But you dont say almost nothing about the changes and you on purpous dont answer my post, good that friends know the changes but we dont.

0 commuication will bring players for sure.

12 minutes ago, pvp01 said:

I think you should bring new things into Prime to test. no need *reworked* like you said. Let make Prime great! let bring more new things there

Prime server was necessary to receive all these changes. Players were okay with old settings, only because they are used to it. It's like with interface or design change. Like when iPhone 4 was leaked, everyone screaming, that this is a cheap China copy. Or a new iOS interface. Each Youtube design changes. But after years, you will look at the old and understand. 

After some time players will used to new settings, and all will be good.

6 minutes ago, wizardd1 said:

But you dont say almost nothing about the changes and you on purpous dont answer my post, good that friends know the changes but we dont.

0 commuication will bring players for sure.

The most important changes i've posted in the second post. 

About "Friends", i don't get the point. Few players from Prime and not from Prime helped me with tests. If i saw, that one class was better the other, i change the settings and ask to try once again. 
What kind of information "Friends" can know? What kind of information can help them to receive an advantage?  

2 minutes ago, duong37d said:

balance is all equal. but can't let BK be the boss of the whole sv.

Will be best, if you can share more information. Link to BK and link to these BK opponents in the PVP. So i can check the differences in buffs, items e.t.c. and figure out, why this happens. 

"The most important changes i've posted in the second post. "

Actualy  you posted nothing about attack speed reductions and dmg class to class so now we kill SM what char we kill next update?

We change DL so its not unkillable?
We change BK now that all BK are running happy saying SM weak finally ?
We kill Chaos blade which is OP since1 year (magic serv)  MG bri+chaos blade takes all DPS close combat ?

"About "Friends", i don't get the point. Few players from Prime and not from Prime helped me with tests. If i saw, that one class was better the other, i change the settings and ask to try once again. 
What kind of information "Friends" can know? What kind of information can help them to receive an advantage?   "

I mean that you on update topics don't share crucial information about obvious class changes you say general info "DMG adjusted PVP PVE" and Senate and their friends on all servers knows things sometimes even beforehand and people talk more info on discord than administration share on forum - you think its good for server? and new players that are deciding what class to play ?

I just think players expect you as an admin to share information with regular playerbase not only with choosen group of people. Imagine how much of this you can avoid when you would write what big changes are made with a bit explanation not a general info "PVP ADJUSTED"  people can see, read and understand the changes then.

This is my last post here, i know you will not do anything like this, been waiting for serious treatment way too long

Regards

I tested SM.sm really shit now.

I have top SM prime.Before  last 3-4 updates play with sm its not easy.i dont wear Exe set because dmg is low.im wear brill for good dmg.but with brill defense is very low.i put tons of time(not only me.top sm chars too)   and bons for making max elf , max bk  and max dl for  best buffs+sd elite pots+vip for play with sm.who play with sm all understand me great.without buffs sm weak before.think about how sm is weak now.without buffs sm is shit.how you test 1 vs 1?idk

Now after last updates changed price of donate,changed price of sd elite pots.agree with that ok infilation)

Then changed not use meteor when teleport with sm agree with that too

But wtf put sd cooldown.bk.dl gl not use sd pots only sm and slayer.how can i kill bk??

Wtf changed paralyze time ?

Wtf nerf speed?

Wtf nerf dmg?

Wtf nerf delete sdrestore from tree?

About skill tree and afk  i have some to say

1.Skill tree fix working but i must everyday use this skillfix tree.because i lost 20-30 points everyday.this shit not working well.

2.make elf buffs for afk too.its not working afk time why?reason?who made this balance ?

3.sd restore ,hp restore,not working afk time why?who made that?

Sm not stronger char without party for buffs.but now sm weak with buffs.not Reason to play sm.i have bk .def is big tank like dl but why me if i cant kill someone.

Think about it Arturs.

1 минуту назад, ma4o0 сказал:

I tested SM.sm really shit now.

I have top SM prime.Before  last 3-4 updates play with sm its not easy.i dont wear Exe set because dmg is low.im wear brill for good dmg.but with brill defense is very low.i put tons of time(not only me.top sm chars too)   and bons for making max elf , max bk  and max dl for  best buffs+sd elite pots+vip for play with sm.who play with sm all understand me great.without buffs sm weak before.think about how sm is weak now.without buffs sm is shit.how you test 1 vs 1?idk

Now after last updates changed price of donate,changed price of sd elite pots.agree with that ok infilation)

Then changed not use meteor when teleport with sm agree with that too

But wtf put sd cooldown.bk.dl gl not use sd pots only sm and slayer.how can i kill bk??

Wtf changed paralyze time ?

Wtf nerf speed?

Wtf nerf dmg?

Wtf nerf delete sdrestore from tree?

About skill tree and afk  i have some to say

1.Skill tree fix working but i must everyday use this skillfix tree.because i lost 20-30 points everyday.this shit not working well.

2.make elf buffs for afk too.its not working afk time why?reason?who made this balance ?

3.sd restore ,hp restore,not working afk time why?who made that?

Sm not stronger char without party for buffs.but now sm weak with buffs.not Reason to play sm.i have bk .def is big tank like dl but why me if i cant kill someone.

Think about it Arturs.

+ Vip down from 10%to 5.why me buy vip?

I put monthly 50-100$ to here.but now 0$.