MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vena

ik ilusion knight

I suggest to nerf class IK.

Because:

-Theory

This class come to us with new season, after upgrade. We play here before other classes which was modified, nerfed, some few times. Skills lowered, changed formula, cuted range ... .  And now on this server appear IK as this class was created for default server, classes setting. Here IK very strong, Ik have big damage, big range for working skill. 

-Practice

With a small number of resets, ik can do something that others cannot. in pvp the same picture

19 hours ago, Positive said:

This class was not just "copy & paste" settings here. And you must understand also that some classes have benefits at early game and can be not so good at end game.

early games? we are already approaching end games with (max stats) IKs, their damage is super high

10 minutes ago, YourDaddy said:

early games? we are already approaching end games with (max stats) IKs, their damage is super high

21 hours ago, Vena said:

-Practice

With a small number of resets, ik can do something that others cannot. in pvp the same picture

This is what I’m talking about 

IK has highest damage on the start, maybe around this in the middle, but in the end, he isn't at the top by dps.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 4/25/2023 at 7:51 PM, Positive said:

This class was not just "copy & paste" settings here. And you must understand also that some classes have benefits at early game and can be not so good at end game.

if it really so ... not big changes  →

I suggest to nerf class IK.

Because:

-Theory

This class come to us with new season, after upgrade. We play here before other classes which was modified, nerfed, some few times. Skills lowered, changed formula, cuted range ... .  And now on this server appear IK as this class was created for default server, classes setting. Here IK very strong, Ik have big damage, big range for working skill.  

If IK class was modified for this server - was not enought. Need more

-Practice

IK is the easiest class to play. Look at server statistics for explanation - a fact. Players in practice make their choice. Elf for fast running , IK bc very strong. You don't have to look or think about the reason if it's not visible to you. In the game fact - all explanations.

1 час назад, dingdong1 сказал:

i remember Mod cruel and devil said IK so trash PVP, but now we saw it. 

I want to see where i say that. Bc its not true. I dont say that.

Yes IK trash in CS at late game. Cant tanky like other char . 1vs1 cant win amost hottest class in game. skill far ranger but animation too slow 🙂 why need nerf? 🙂 all problem here is what build and style you make for your char. look like you never using SD potions and they always using.  need only 3 second of paralyze you can kill a IK easy if they build all in damage. Just look at your items and  their items. if different so high, pls dont talk :))
image.png.dfc937f928dcc9ca710cb261f41700e7.pngimage.pngimage.png   

IK has nerfed before. Before you can deal 500k damage with exc set, w3+15 ( max str, max agility ) and get 18k defend( max agility ) with tier 5 items. But now what? 310k damage with exc set and nerfed 2500 defend and you want to get 500k damage 18k defend like before you need wearing w4+15 and brilliant set+15 . too many. When you only run, IK cannot attack success to you except aoe skill :)) 

4 hours ago, -Kanade- said:

IK has nerfed before. Before you can deal 500k damage with exc set, w3+15 ( max str, max agility ) and get 18k defend( max agility ) with tier 5 items. But now what? 310k damage with exc set and nerfed 2500 defend and you want to get 500k damage 18k defend like before you need wearing w4+15 and brilliant set+15 . too many. When you only run, IK cannot attack success to you except aoe skill :)) 

no one cares about prime server, we talking here about Angel server

43 minutes ago, Positive said:

It’s Sega , not prime . And Sega / Angel settings are very close to each other 

And Kanade will give all Angel guys 1hit/1person,i belive kanade is leader of sever Sega 

• Haha 1