MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Narti

Chaos machine fail

Hey admins, just now, I lost my Dragon pants to the machine although it said "succesful" it consumed my jewels too but the pants kept +12... idk why. So I did

it again asumming it will be fixed but no. it just erased my pants. Im sure you can check in your data that this happened but just to make sure I took a screenshot right

before happened. 

Here you can see the 4 "succesful combinations" but the pants still +12 instead of +13. I want my pants +13 back please. I lost a tons of jewels too but I dont really care about those anymore.

Just my +13 pants please, just as the picture show they are. Its really frustating because I donated bons for that. Thanks

Screen(04_23-18_37)-0000.jpg

Narti , Angel Sv, it happened like 30 minutes ago, my time is different here.

I just saw, same thing happened to other person. So its not just a 1 time thing, please take responsability.

This is the exact same thing happened to my case : 

Its obviously the server has been lagging recently, delay and glitch happens a lot and im pretty sure this only happens when the server is lagging. I know that although we did not lose anything but for the players in mux yall must know how hard upgrading item with this goblin 🙂 . This technically steal us 1 succeed and force us to do another upgrade (9-13 = 4 upgrade but 5 or maybe 6 instead). 

• Love 1

I’ve remember that this happened to me before with a Darkangel Staff, I bought it april 15, so probably upgraded it 16-17th.  But I dont have any video or ss. Although made me think of a pattern, “it always happen when upgrading from +12 to +13, and always fail after that”

(I dont need staff anymore either, just to put more evidence of the bug)

Currently, i can't do anything with that. From the server side and logs, you have a proper count of combinations.
I've tried 10 times and can't reproduce it. Other server admins didn't create any topic in the bug tracker about this. 

"This technically steal us 1 succeed and force us to do another upgrade (9-13 = 4 upgrade but 5 or maybe 6 instead). "

Technically, that was just a fake client animation, because on the server there were only 3 attempts to the +12.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:
1 hour ago, Arturs said:

Technically, that was just a fake client animation, because on the server there were only 3 attempts to the +12.

Arturs, this is a "BUG REPORT" category. a "fake client animation" is a bug, and it screwed us both with "icarushyb".

Im a player since the begining, an active player, a donor and a loyal user. I CANT BELIVE, that your answer to all this evidence

is "I cant do anything with that". You guys are looking for some more people to join the server now. How about helping your old players?

Really dissapointing actually, but if that is your final answer I will take is as it is, embarrasing.

40 minutes ago, Narti said:

Arturs, this is a "BUG REPORT" category. a "fake client animation" is a bug, and it screwed us both with "icarushyb".

Im a player since the begining, an active player, a donor and a loyal user. I CANT BELIVE, that your answer to all this evidence

is "I cant do anything with that". You guys are looking for some more people to join the server now. How about helping your old players?

Really dissapointing actually, but if that is your final answer I will take is as it is, embarrasing.

Admin described u full situation he see on server, more, everywhere!  If u not understand what he say - ur problem! not server problem or admin.   

Almost all the players here are donators. No need to blackmail.

Admin, Arturs, really a very kind person. Always helps/restores items if the server actually swallowed something. More, he helps even if a player did mistake. 

So pls, stop, dont be stupid idiot!

39 minutes ago, Vena said:

Admin described u full situation he see on server, more, everywhere!  If u not understand what he say - ur problem! not server problem or admin.   

Almost all the players here are donators. No need to blackmail.

Admin, Arturs, really a very kind person. Always helps/restores items if the server actually swallowed something. More, he helps even if a player did mistake. 

So pls, stop, dont be stupid idiot!

Dont need to insult  me, you a$$kisser. What I said is far from being blackmail, check on your dictionary, go read something.

If Artur is a nice person or not I dont know, Im pointing the obvious mistake, and you might agree with him but he is wrong on this one.

Anyway, thats what it is. Im not gonna pursue it anymore. I understand everything he said and respected the decision, but the answer was not satisfactory at all.

On 4/25/2023 at 12:12 PM, Narti said:

I will explain one more time, in more detail. 

How does work upgrade? After you click on the upgrade button, your client sends information to the server. If the server sees, that all requirements have been met, it will generate a random number from 0 to 100. After he sends information to the client, what animation should be done, what changes e.t.c.

By logs, i see, exact same story as in the previous topic. 3 successes in a row, after failure. Not 4 success. For some reason, your client didn't send the information about "click" button, so the server didn't receive any information. That's why server didn't steal any successful attempts. Why your client made this? I don't know.
Why i can't return the item? Because it wasn't failed by a server mistake. If an item was burned, while logs say that it was successful - we restore it, without questions. But the item was already +12, next attempt failed. 

Next. We, as other new season servers, use an IGCN team files. Only these guys can fix bugs like this, because only they have access to the code. 
What we do, if we found a bug? Not only we but other server admins too. Create a bug report on the IGCN forum. To create a bug report, we must provide IGCN all logs and way, how to reproduce it. If we can't reproduce it, IGCN devs can't reproduce it too. And if they can't reproduce it, they can't fix this issue. 

My work is check, if other admins reported about this. Nobody reports about it. 
I can try to reproduce it by myself. Today i've tried again, but without success, all works as should. So i can't make bug report to the IGCN. 

This is what i mean by "Currently, i can't do anything with that."

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

What we do, if we found a bug? Not only we but other server admins too. Create a bug report on the IGCN forum. To create a bug report, we must provide IGCN all logs and way, how to reproduce it. If we can't reproduce it, IGCN devs can't reproduce it too. And if they can't reproduce it, they can't fix this issue. 

I can try to reproduce it by myself. Today i've tried again, but without success, all works as should. So i can't make bug report to the IGCN. 

I apreciate the full explanation. Ok

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Narti said:

I apreciate the full explanation. Ok

if i will receive any news about it, i will inform anyway.
Closed.