Sign in to follow this  
nvquoc916

auto return to spot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evu0E51oVxg

1. my nickname: LickMyBall
2. game server: Angel x50
3. which rule clause was violated: using script
4. nickname of offender : Archangel

TO Positive : you are forums event, you dont have any authorize to close my topic at all. I have this sever find out hacker, you close my topic for a shitty rules? remember you payed to work, and ur salary from us - players

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, nvquoc916 said:

Actually:

4.15 It is forbidden to create a characters nicknames with the obscene language or any humiliation words.

etERNALS 2.png

On 4/23/2023 at 9:01 AM, nvquoc916 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Evu0E51oVxg

2. game server: Angel x50
3. which rule clause was violated: using script
4. nickname of offender : Archangel

TO Positive : you are forums event, you dont have any authorize to close my topic at all. I have this sever find out hacker, you close my topic for a shitty rules? remember you payed to work, and ur salary from us - players

First of all I want to mention that, your nickname itself is the violation of rule. U have to change it until Cerebrum or Ivan Nebraska see it and ban u.

4.15. It is forbidden to create a characters nicknames with the obscene language or any humiliation words.

Penalty: block of account until problem will be solved.

Secondly, every Senate member like Positive, me, Cerebrum, Goku or TheEnd can make decision about the topic which is obvious that u did something wrong. No one in charge to argue Senate member if he did it right. Positive made right decision, coz there are rules for uploading and reporting videos. "Without rules we are just animals" (c)

I watched ur video and yes, I also see weird acts by him. May be he uses 100% program for returning to spot. But as rules say, u had to press Print Screen button at the end to show us the exact time of server. Excuse me, but I didn't see any Print Screen or even any time on that video. So for this reason ur report REJECTED

video requirements:

1. in case if player with suspicion of using any other forbidden program is captured, or while using an in-game bug, on the video all the factors, which may help us to understand the whole situation objectively, should be captured.
2. video expiration date 1 week.
3. at the end of the video, you have to press print screen button, in order of date and time to appear on the in-game screen during video recording.
4. in the video description, it is obligatory to add a link to our server's statistics. go here -> and choose the right server
5. video must be uploaded only on youtube

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png