MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
dedasheni

Organize Forum

Please Re organize forum  and divide it by servers because information on forum does not apply to all 3 servers and it is confusing and taking huge amount of time and testing and asking people how stuff works 

Which information exactly doesn't apply to all 3 servers? All servers pretty much have the same configuration so the same information apply to all of them (of course there can be some exclusions but it doesn't mean administration has to reorganize the whole forums).

Anyways, if you think something needs to be updated, changed etc. - be more specific.

5 часов назад, dedasheni сказал:

Please Re organize forum  and divide it by servers because information on forum does not apply to all 3 servers and it is confusing and taking huge amount of time and testing and asking people how stuff works 

Simplification of information on the forum is in our plans for the future.

for 1 example how about 7.5 k points for 50 RR ? because you get around 4.5  or something like that and there is a ton of them another is amount of chaos soul drop from  monsters and i can go on and on . either  entire info is wrong or it works differently on different servers

Anyways, if you think something needs to be updated, changed etc. - be more specific.

i am not searching for full time job here

It's true, there's a lot of old information on the forum. I've pointed out a few myself.
I know how big a problem it is to organize the forum. Maybe a section for players where you can point out bugs in the forum?

The second thing, the "search" option is probably the biggest mourning of Mux. Really, finding something is a pain in the ... sometimes.
A change would definitely be needed here.

As an old player myself, sometimes it takes a while to even find a "guide" that I know is somewhere.

etERNALS 2.png

a different appraoach would be using tags, as in making it required for each thread to choose which server u refering to while making a thread from a dropdown list, so it appies in the thread title

something like this

[x50] An example for a thread title referring to Angel x50 server

[x100] another example for Sega server!

Most of information are actual for all servers. If it's not, there is a note about this.

But i'm agree with this anyway. After we will done with the Prime balance tests, i will return to this topic. 

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280