MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Narti

Make TOCA easier to find

Hi guys, I guess im not the only who thinks this, but lately the sv is losing people and I think one of the things users notice is that the sv is being to much pay2win.

TOCA is a 100% necesary item if you wanna have a decent set and its way too hard to get. Its being sold in like 150 bons each, and to get your set from +9 to +13 you need AT LEAST 4 , for each part of the set.  Idk how but I guess its necesary to think of a solution. If anyone agrees or desagrees I would love to read. 💪🏼

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Narti said:

Hi guys, I guess im not the only who thinks this, but lately the sv is losing people and I think one of the things users notice is that the sv is being to much pay2win.

TOCA is a 100% necesary item if you wanna have a decent set and its way too hard to get. Its being sold in like 150 bons each, and to get your set from +9 to +13 you need AT LEAST 4 , for each part of the set.  Idk how but I guess its necesary to think of a solution. If anyone agrees or desagrees I would love to read. 💪🏼

all MU servers are pay to win, many reasons why people quits this server, one is it's not noob friendly, the fact that even admin tells you to gear up to fight bullies is a bullshit but lately they made a promo to invite "new players" which is kinda super late to do and also a slap to players who sweat for their hard earned resets.

don't forget that this is a business, it's always about the admin's income interest and not the players

• Sad 2

3 hours ago, Narti said:

If u know how to play, u can make 3 Chaos Souls Lottery daily.
With luck it is possiblity of 3 TOCA a day.

I feel like it is enough.

And on Angel TOCA was worth 90 bons. You should think ahead and buy before

Naturally, now that everyone is starting to upgrade their final sets to +15, all TOCAs have disappeared from the market and are expensive.
This is the natural order of things. Now is the time to sell TOCA, not buy.

It has absolutely nothing to do with donate. Because in the Coin Lottery there is such a small chance of winning that there is simply nothing to count on.
Making TOCA easy to access would destroy the server and make server very short time. The theme has already been redone hundreds of times and the current setup is the golden mean.

etERNALS 2.png

1 hour ago, Demolus said:

If u know how to play, u can make 3 Chaos Souls Lottery daily.
With luck it is possiblity of 3 TOCA a day.

I feel like it is enough.

And on Angel TOCA was worth 90 bons. You should think ahead and buy before

Naturally, now that everyone is starting to upgrade their final sets to +15, all TOCAs have disappeared from the market and are expensive.
This is the natural order of things. Now is the time to sell TOCA, not buy.

It has absolutely nothing to do with donate. Because in the Coin Lottery there is such a small chance of winning that there is simply nothing to count on.
Making TOCA easy to access would destroy the server and make server very short time. The theme has already been redone hundreds of times and the current setup is the golden mean.

You can collect 600 chaos soul in 1 day? Lmao please explain how

1 hour ago, Narti said:

You can collect 600 chaos soul in 1 day? Lmao please explain how

If u dont want waste time for hard playing just create 2 Alts, like all players on  server.

Check where drop the most Chaos Souls:

And put alt there. 1 alt can collect about 100 in 1 night. Next 100 in a day. So 3 afk chars = 600 if u lucky.
For example LA in the middle, and second in Lorencia on gold Rabbits.
Be active when gold invasion comming. U can have from every invasion about 30-40 if u lucky.

• Love 1

etERNALS 2.png

Honestly I'm glad to see that TOCA is still a worthy item. I haven't played for a while but when I was playing it costed around the same as you have stated and it's only GOOD for the server to keep the economy alive. Imagine that it would be even easier to get, it would cost 10 bonuses - not fun at all.

TOCA is like the unofficial currency, players exchange TOCAs in the same way as zen and bonuses.

Anyhow, I feel like on new seasons there are way too many people that complain because most of the new season servers are x9999 super easy fun etc. Muxlegend on the other hand is not one of those servers and people are often confused why some things are hard to get here. And it's only normal that some people don't like it this way, you can't indulge everyone.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 4/21/2023 at 11:14 AM, Narti said:

Where is the connection between pay2win and TOCA's system? pay2win is when you can buy TOCA from the x-shop. If TOCA's will cost 10 bonuses, people will start to open topics like: TOCA's cost nothing, market is dead, everyone has all +15, boring server, and people are leaving.

The chaos soul system was created with focusing on two things:
1) Who is more active - receives more. You can receive something on AFK too, but's it's not doesn't compare with how much you can farm while active in game.
2) Even newbie with low reset can start to farm it.

So, if you can't donate and buy TOCA's from market (don't forget that server working only because players donate), please spend more time in-game, farm TOCA's and sell in on the market, to buy ready +13-15 items from other players. If you can't donate or be active in game, that why your should be on the same level, as guys who spend time in game and donates at the same time? 

• Like 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

13 minutes ago, Arturs said:

If you can't donate or be active in game, that why your should be on the same level, as guys who spend time in game and donates at the same time? 

This is a big FACT that I always say to anyone who trynna complain about P2W or just complaining about the game in general.

On 4/20/2023 at 10:30 PM, YourDaddy said:

the fact that even admin tells you to gear up to fight bullies is a bullshit

How is that B.S? What else can they tell you, should they give you items for free? Or just give you a discount to get that Item so you can catch up? Tell me what could be the solution for that, they grind so hard to be earned those rewards. You just can't grind as hard as them and then you call them "Bullies", now that is a big B.S xD.

1 hour ago, Goku said:

the fact that even admin tells you to gear up to fight bullies is a bullshit but lately they made a promo to invite "new players" which is kinda super late to do and also a slap to players who sweat for their hard earned resets.

this is the complete sentence my boy, don't try to cut phrases to change the entire meaning. Why would they set promo now? obvious, you know that if you understand and you business, business interest

2 hours ago, Arturs said:

Where is the connection between pay2win and TOCA's system? pay2win is when you can buy TOCA from the x-shop. If TOCA's will cost 10 bonuses, people will start to open topics like: TOCA's cost nothing, market is dead, everyone has all +15, boring server, and people are leaving.

The chaos soul system was created with focusing on two things:
1) Who is more active - receives more. You can receive something on AFK too, but's it's not doesn't compare with how much you can farm while active in game.
2) Even newbie with low reset can start to farm it.

So, if you can't donate and buy TOCA's from market (don't forget that server working only because players donate), please spend more time in-game, farm TOCA's and sell in on the market, to buy ready +13-15 items from other players. If you can't donate or be active in game, that why your should be on the same level, as guys who spend time in game and donates at the same time? 

The connection between is that TOCA is not easy to get. So people who can afford buying it from the market get a serious advantage. Users now just normalize to play with 2-3 accounts. To perma farm zen, jewels and items, THAT IS NOT NORMAL. 

i will give you that is true that pple who spend way much time should have better gear.