MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
aidanexe

BONS NOT CREDITED FROM AUCTION

I put an item up for auction and I recieved a bid for above the minimum selling price for 51 bons, few days have passed and still didn't receive the bons. My market history shows the item status as "Debt". Anyone care to explain?

Aidanexe | Angel

Situation looked like this:
Person - 1 puts an item on the auction for 50 bonds and paid 1 bond for it.
Person - 2 accepted the bet, but at the end of the auction, Person  - 2 did not have the required number of bonds on his account.
Therefore, the auction stopped with the item and 1 bonus returned to Person - 1.
And Person - 2 debt is 1 bon for the cost of the auction + 10% of the cost of the item on the auction and that is 6 bonds, but because Person - 2 had 19 bonds, they were immediately debited from the account and did not get into debt.

You got the Raven and 1 bonuses back

That's absurd. As far as I know you can only put a bid when you have enough bons, with that being said you should put a hold on the bons the player put in as bid up until the auction is done or until someone bids higher. 🤦 This is the most ridiculous auction market I've ever been in.