MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
florin4u

Stolen Account!!!character (Bane)

and these are the variants 😐

the first option makes me log in to the account even if I don't have access to it... 😐 
 and the second option makes me change 2-step security from my yahoo account... not from the stolen one...

mail3.png

mail2.png

this is all that could be done, isn't it???... tell me to recover my mail, otherwise you are not really interested...
 it seems that I did not donate according to the interest...
The Bane character is not even blocked, I feel bad when I see him in the game...
 I would like you to keep him Banned and he has already stolen all the items and bonuses from him...
 MuX FO set etc... at least to stop seeing char as farming in noob maps

and one more thing... you know the character Bane, I had a conversation with Cruel at the beginning of the server...
 you could have checked where he was logged in all the time and from the date specified by me and that time it is clear that he was logged in from another the country...
 it's about thousands of kilometers...

Finaly... what i must to do to see him banned?

...farming zen with char of 48 rr...

I worked on that character for 2 months to see how ks does it for noobs

3 hours ago, florin4u said:

this is all that could be done, isn't it???... tell me to recover my mail, otherwise you are not really interested...
 it seems that I did not donate according to the interest...
The Bane character is not even blocked, I feel bad when I see him in the game...
 I would like you to keep him Banned and he has already stolen all the items and bonuses from him...
 MuX FO set etc... at least to stop seeing char as farming in noob maps

and one more thing... you know the character Bane, I had a conversation with Cruel at the beginning of the server...
 you could have checked where he was logged in all the time and from the date specified by me and that time it is clear that he was logged in from another the country...
 it's about thousands of kilometers...

Finaly... what i must to do to see him banned?

...farming zen with char of 48 rr...

I worked on that character for 2 months to see how ks does it for noobs

i feel sorry for u but i think this account is lose. more than 5 days and GM dont do nothing. shame!!

Nothing, just nothing

4 hours ago, Xploid said:

i feel sorry for u but i think this account is lose. more than 5 days and GM dont do nothing. shame!!

yes, I understood the idea too... but at least don't see him in the game as farming anymore... I get sick when I see him...

Why we should ban him? If he is the only person who has access to this account, that it means, that he is the owner. 

This is a player's responsibility to take care of their security. We provide a strong password, e-mail is hidden with the ***, and of course, your e-mail is the side services and we don't have any responsibility for this. 

Gave someone your account and e-mail? What is the reason of giving e-mail? Maybe you've sold your account, the second guy didn't send cash and now you're in trouble? 

• Love 3

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1. is ridiculous get baned cuz people doing mistakes or (after give away the char/account find a better offer and try to get it back or asking for money to not report like a stolen or scamm

8 hours ago, Arturs said:

Why we should ban him? If he is the only person who has access to this account, that it means, that he is the owner. 

This is a player's responsibility to take care of their security. We provide a strong password, e-mail is hidden with the ***, and of course, your e-mail is the side services and we don't have any responsibility for this. 

Gave someone your account and e-mail? What is the reason of giving e-mail? Maybe you've sold your account, the second guy didn't send cash and now you're in trouble? 

i checked the character Bane and it seems it's basically naked ( noob items) low achievement/quest but high rr, so either it was used as a farmer or alt, and the fact that you gave your email on Bane's account means you care less on it and probably now you saw it with high rr you want it back? it's just a common sense bro,

9 hours ago, Arturs said:

True story 🫣

yes that because already stolen all my items....

25 minutes ago, YourDaddy said:

i checked the character Bane and it seems it's basically naked ( noob items) low achievement/quest but high rr, so either it was used as a farmer or alt, and the fact that you gave your email on Bane's account means you care less on it and probably now you saw it with high rr you want it back? it's just a common sense bro,

On 4/15/2023 at 9:43 AM, goldrake88 said:

the account was sold/trade with the reason said he do not have time to play and now he try to lie the account was stolen

the first time to answer golddrake88 because he appeared in this topic without any reason to mention that it was given freeaway and now he says that I sold it and received another offer now....
 first of all I know that you are the perpetrator because your name ends in 88... this is the year you were born, as I said, he is a neighbor of mine and I know him...
 and it can be clearly seen in the screenshot with the recovery email you posted that you have the same ending 88...
In the second place, I gave him the email because of the abuse of trust, he asked me to give him a yahoo account to learn to use it because he has gmail ....
 and I also gave him the Mu account, abusing the trust mine because I've known him since childhood and I didn't expect him to do something like this to me....
 now to answer you too, that account was GuldMaster, I only did the necessary quests at the beginning, it was somewhere at 150 quest level..
 the rest of I was only lvl to become full, I had an achievement close to 107 points, I can almost describe all the items in the storage and inventory, including his gear....
I'm doing my best to recover my email, I just did a yahoo support. it's my data that was changed by a stranger who had access to the password, practically any scammer could do this...
 the idea is that the items on Bane have already been stolen... it's with low items, this won't put you a question mark?
 from set +13 +MuX to stay with exe non opt? and char with 48 rr stand to farm zen?

when u give loggin account and password- mail and password mail that mean u give the account for some reson,it wasnt stolen,so why are u now cripy and make all this bollex?

You guys starting too much flood and offtopic. 

in case if we’ll be needed administrators @Arturs or @Ivan Nebraska will contact you for details. Now I don’t see any reason to keep this topic open since one of them already gave answer. 

you can use also support system via website and open there ticket to communicate directly with support manager without trash talks like here. 

closed. 

• Love 1