MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
florin4u

Stolen Account!!!character (Bane)

My account was stolen... I communicated my account and password including the Mail of an acquaintance and he chose to steal my account... 
Please help me recover my account, I can prove with anything I know all the history of the account including the passwords before they were changed,
 there were 2 passwords, the last one was changed just a few hours before it was stolen... 
I can prove with the IP where I was logged in since the server was opened...
 I can prove with anything just help to recover it if it is not possible, please PERMANENT BAN for Scamm...
is my account i can provee with anything

40 minutes ago, florin4u said:

data and time of changing passwords was 12:20-12:30 server time... now he is connected on my account and dosen't respond...

Reset your password with email, then use /dcf to disconnect him

i can't make anything ... just with support i cn if you guy can helm me to recovery with any prove, if not please ban... is my Acount i can prove with all items from inv with all storage pages alll... enything you ask me i can say...i was GM of KnightS guild i don't know whats happened now... but i want my char back or just BAN Him He don't deserve my work...false acquaintances

you should never trust anyone here, Administration usually don't work over weekends.
In worst case you have to wait until monday.

And for future knowledge it's against rules too to share your email with others

Screenshot 2023-04-14 213847.png

• Like 1

5 hours ago, florin4u said:

i gived mail too and she change my password of mail...

Why did you give them email? That was silly.. I don't know reason why someone would do that unless they giving account away because they quit or selling the account :classic_blink:

• Love 1

now there are no more 2 people who have access to the email, there is only one, but an inappropriate one ...
 that is, he... is my account and he changed the password including email...

2 hours ago, luciferace said:

Why did you give them email? That was silly.. I don't know reason why someone would do that unless they giving account away because they quit or selling the account :classic_blink:

he is a well-known person, he is a neighbor who went to another country for many years but I have known him since childhood...
 I met him on Discord by chance and I PMed him then he asked me for help with a quest for w3 and he asked me if I would also show him the character because he comes from another server and to see how it is here with us...
 I didn't expect something like this, he asked me how yahoo works... because he has never used it because he uses gmail, and I, in a moment of weakness, offered to show him without thinking what he was thinking....

Lol, i have been in Bane s guild form the start, even on the discord channel, he is the one and same person, what is this nonsence?

and how are you golddrake88??? why are you sayng that if you don't know the real??why would I lie?? and do you think I would struggle to get it back if I sold it??
 so much trouble for what??? nothing you say is true, probably you are ... I also call you Neagu Marcel...
. and you pretend to be a good merchant to get away, it's easier to steal an account than to increase it,
 I know.... I didn't sell anything, he abused my trust,
 I went to dinner and I didn't expect him to change my passwords in 10 minutes while I was at dinner...

On 4/15/2023 at 12:21 AM, florin4u said:

i gived mail too and she change my password of mail...

On 4/15/2023 at 8:55 AM, florin4u said:

now there are no more 2 people who have access to the email, there is only one, but an inappropriate one ...
 that is, he... is my account and he changed the password including email...

he is a well-known person, he is a neighbor who went to another country for many years but I have known him since childhood...
 I met him on Discord by chance and I PMed him then he asked me for help with a quest for w3 and he asked me if I would also show him the character because he comes from another server and to see how it is here with us...
 I didn't expect something like this, he asked me how yahoo works... because he has never used it because he uses gmail, and I, in a moment of weakness, offered to show him without thinking what he was thinking....

1st of all want to be cleared about 2 confusing posts. 1st us say it is HE, then u say it is SHE, then again HE.. And sorry, but it very "childish" to say "he wanted to know how Yahoo works" and etc. Something not clear to me with this story. Write all below:
1. your account + char
2. server
3. scammers account or char

I think on Monday admin will check the situation. 

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

26 minutes ago, Devil said:

1st of all want to be cleared about 2 confusing posts. 1st us say it is HE, then u say it is SHE, then again HE.. And sorry, but it very "childish" to say "he wanted to know how Yahoo works" and etc. Something not clear to me with this story. Write all below:
1. your account + char
2. server
3. scammers account or char

I think on Monday admin will check the situation. 

about she and he is something that he speak always like that coz he english are not so good..he was in my guild in Sega and he used to call SHE or HE sometimes i was confused but after i got used to it

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

20 hours ago, Skedi said:

about she and he is something that he speak always like that coz he english are not so good..he was in my guild in Sega and he used to call SHE or HE sometimes i was confused but after i got used to it

It is OK, just wanted to be sure. Let's wait for admin team

1.acount name :florin4u1

2.character name: Bane

3.server: Angel50x

4.scammer account and his char i don't know ...

Only what I know now is that he pretends to be me and uses my char... guild members tell me on discord that he pretends to be me...

thank you Skedi for the support and for the explanation...

Yes ,it's my mistakes when I use she and he...my english is bad...I use translator sometimes

5 hours ago, florin4u said:

1.acount name :florin4u1

2.character name: Bane

3.server: Angel50x

4.scammer account and his char i don't know ...

Only what I know now is that he pretends to be me and uses my char... guild members tell me on discord that he pretends to be me...

thank you Skedi for the support and for the explanation...

Yes ,it's my mistakes when I use she and he...my english is bad...I use translator sometimes

It is OK, try to recover ur email by number or by recovery mail.

I can't recover my e-mail, he changed my phone number and the recovery e-mail, if I could recover it, I would also recover char without asking for help... I ask if the administration can change my account e-mail?...

I don't understand why accest yahoo asks you to activate this 2-step security if it can be changed so easily only from the account ...
 that is, I who have access to the 2nd account that was registered can't do anything now and that's what I'm feeling it seems very strange.

these are the messages I received on the yahoo account that was registered for 2-step security

mail4.png

mail1.png