MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
TonyMattoni

MUX weapons Redesign

Good day Admin team,

I am pretty sure every player  strives to get the best weapon on server which is of course the MUX weapon.

However I think 999% of server players will agree that the visual look of that items are much much worse than their effectiveness

For example MUX SM is simply angelic staff but black and a bit redesigned , looks like broom

Mux slayer is barely visible on a char 

MUX BK looks like  huge baseball bat

I suggest consider redesigning all MUX weapons, making them sharper and cooler so that a person wielding such powerful weapon could get also visual satisfaction ; D

Best Regards

Mattoni

• Love 1

4 minutes ago, Positive said:

:shockot:

I think better way is just to add new weapons to game

People spend so much effort money, bons to get mux weapon, make it +15 and apply pvp options.

if add new weapons which are better than this there will be RAGE  : D

2 hours ago, davud133 said:

Good day Admin team,

I am pretty sure every player  strives to get the best weapon on server which is of course the MUX weapon.

However I think 999% of server players will agree that the visual look of that items are much much worse than their effectiveness

For example MUX SM is simply angelic staff but black and a bit redesigned , looks like broom

Mux slayer is barely visible on a char 

MUX BK looks like  huge baseball bat

I suggest consider redesigning all MUX weapons, making them sharper and cooler so that a person wielding such powerful weapon could get also visual satisfaction ; D

Best Regards

Mattoni

im a player that prefer the effectiveness than the looks, but your argument here is confusing

5 minutes ago, YourDaddy said:

im a player that prefer the effectiveness than the looks, but your argument here is confusing

Why confusing, I only state that visually MUX weapons look ugly

Compare Blue eye sword with Mux sword

or Silver heart staff with Mux staff : )

I spoke nothing about effectiveness : )

2 hours ago, davud133 said:

People spend so much effort money, bons to get mux weapon, make it +15 and apply pvp options.

if add new weapons which are better than this there will be RAGE  : D

If we will add new MUX line weapons, the difference in damage will be less, than between Manticore and MUX. Maybe almost the same, with a difference of 1% in damage, maybe even less. Will see.

New weapons also will breathe some new life too.

• Like 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Totally agree, and one more thing, WE NEED MORE VISUAL EFFECT for such top-tier rare expensive powerful weapons. More shining, bling bling, sparkles,.... everything, please. Ruud weapon visual are way more fabulous. Dang! 

5 hours ago, mrtranxuan said:

Totally agree, and one more thing, WE NEED MORE VISUAL EFFECT for such top-tier rare expensive powerful weapons. More shining, bling bling, sparkles,.... everything, please. Ruud weapon visual are way more fabulous. Dang! 

Adding more visual effects on items will lead to more lags. Season 18 already is very laggy even on good pc. 
think about low end pc and laptops 🥲

Just now, Positive said:

Adding more visual effects on items will lead to more lags. Season 18 already is very laggy even on good pc. 
think about low end pc and laptops 🥲

Then can we just apply skins of already available items, for example SH staff is vey beautifull,

i am 999% sure all BK will want to apply blue eye sword skin ; D 

29 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

Then can we just apply skins of already available items, for example SH staff is vey beautifull,

i am 999% sure all BK will want to apply blue eye sword skin ; D 

Ofc game dev’s could do this but let’s be honest…. There is tons of things in to-do list which is more important than graphic effects now. 
I’m almost 99% sure that if we will find good solution on this topic , it will not happen in this month and even next one 🙂 

But this topic still can be alive until we’ve get closer to best case scenario 😉 

• Love 1

On 4/11/2023 at 11:49 AM, Arturs said:

If we will add new MUX line weapons, the difference in damage will be less, than between Manticore and MUX. Maybe almost the same, with a difference of 1% in damage, maybe even less. Will see.

New weapons also will breathe some new life too.

instead add a new mux generation, why dont you let's us upgrade ruud weapon into brilliant and maintain gap as the same atm? save for you also safe for us

I'd say from all weps and sets SH weps and sets are most beautiful, 2nd place is Manticore. Other skins r very childish or ugly )) Just my subjective opinion)

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

4 hours ago, nvquoc916 said:

instead add a new mux generation, why dont you let's us upgrade ruud weapon into brilliant and maintain gap as the same atm? save for you also safe for us

Then it will nulify all the efforts and money people spent to get MUX weapon from lottery

9 minutes ago, TonyMattoni said:

Then it will nulify all the efforts and money people spent to get MUX weapon from lottery

i mean maintain gap between MUX and ruud weapon like now

When i'm entering to the game, i instantly remove shining on items. 
Excellent items +0 looking much better, you at least can see them, not just a big shiny spot... 😒

• Love 1

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

1 hour ago, Arturs said:

When i'm entering to the game, i instantly remove shining on items. 
Excellent items +0 looking much better, you at least can see them, not just a big shiny spot... 😒

I play on max effects, but i use Shift+3. Set Legendary in this configuration looks OP.

Regarding the changes in appearance, I would be in love with Ice Dragon flying instead of walking.

etERNALS 2.png