MUX Legend Community

I hope that Arturs and other admins will balance this, I can't kill him with only swell buff, even if he was AFK. Is it because I'm weak or because he's too strong, I've maxed 90% of the items and maxed out RR + ML. I had all the best damage boost but still couldn't kill him.Look at this video for the details.bandicam 2023-04-08 06-50-07-460.mp4 - Google Drive

• Haha 2

Good morning Cursy brother ; )))

You could kill me yesterday, today i changed stats and ML

1st- i respaced my stats and made max vit

2nd- my Ml was on full attack, now i made full vit

3rd- my Rixar gives me 188k HP, and without paralyse you wont be able to kill me brother ; )

4th- I have SD recovery in my ML, each time I kill ashy queen I regain sd : D

5th- bro i have W4 +15,FO Honor earring +15, Brilliant set +15, Mux shield +15,  2 tower buffs from arca

Get yourself a paralyse and u will be able to kill me easy, Sathumu and Kanade just tested today they can kill me 

But whats funny i never killed neither you neither any of your guildmate on afk , and you try so hard to kill me ; D

SM got already huge nerf bro, attack speed 325 went down do 255,

Soul barrier gives 10% less absorb, what else do you want ,make it non usable char?)

I spent around 2k Euro in my char it has to shine, believe me if I make summoner it will shine as well, any character will if u invest tons of $$ in it brother; )

Best Regards

Friendly Mattoni

and Kanade kill me in sod with 1secon 180k hp when i have dk and dw mns, and you have 180k hp seam me but they cant kill you when you afk , so i miss some thing here? i have send you video about kanade kill me give me reason for that mattoni :))

Brother Kanade is Kanade, it has nothing to do with Mattoni not dying on spot when he sleeps ;D

He uses new char, I played it yesterday he has crazy dps, but I take 0 responsibility in kanade actions I cant be 1000% sure what he used or not

I only know that I don't use any kind of cheat.  Do I look like and psychopath to spend 2k euro on my char, and then risk it for kind of hack? I can kill 100% of server without using any hack after heroes squad left, so why I would even bother ; D

18 minutes ago, davud133 said:

Brother Kanade is Kanade, it has nothing to do with Mattoni not dying on spot when he sleeps ;D

He uses new char, I played it yesterday he has crazy dps, but I take 0 responsibility in kanade actions I cant be 1000% sure what he used or not

I only know that I don't use any kind of cheat.  Do I look like and psychopath to spend 2k euro on my char, and then risk it for kind of hack? I can kill 100% of server without using any hack after heroes squad left, so why I would even bother ; D

so you dont give your account to some one have use cheat 🙂 ok i belives you Matoniky 

5 hours ago, sinh1995 said:

I hope that Arturs and other admins will balance this, I can't kill him with only swell buff, even if he was AFK. Is it because I'm weak or because he's too strong, I've maxed 90% of the items and maxed out RR + ML. I had all the best damage boost but still couldn't kill him.Look at this video for the details.bandicam 2023-04-08 06-50-07-460.mp4 - Google Drive

Man,
Mattoni is max char. This character is complete. How are you going to kill him?

By max, I mean:
final set
Final Jewelry(FO Earrings)
Max stats VIt and Ene
golden lion
Premium Muun
And Wings 4lvl +15+elemental
And Pentagram, I don't know at what stage.

You're targeting someone who's basically finished building their character.

As for the balance itself.
SM has already been nerfed. Because people cry.
Attack Speed is now like a 15 res elf.
Soul Barrier is weakened.

Maybe we should remove SM from the game altogether.

The principle is simple. Players always cry for the Balance of the character that the strongest player plays.

It used to be SM - because CayTien.
Then there was the cry about DL - because there were a few unkillable ones at the beginning of Sega.
Later MG - because BusCu
Lancer for a while - because Makima
Now back to SM

etERNALS 2.png

3 minutes ago, emkagie said:

SM has now less than 325 speed? why admin makes changes and dont say about them ????

255 max speed now

and Soul barrier gives 10% less absorb,

Why Admin doesnt give changelog of changes ? what is this?

you make changes in balance and dont say about them ? this is insulting to players.

• Haha 1

i have read the news about changes/balance, but there is no specific info in that topic if you read it.
Imagine that you are newcomer and you want to choose a class, it would be nice to see specific info about the changes something like changelog after fresh update etc.

For me its insulting to players that admin make changes and just drop them with 0 solid info about what was changed. This is riduculous if this is how you treat playerbase then im done.

PS and u donated 2kE for that shit treatment ? i think you should be the first person demanding serious manage of srv from admin, just a hinch.

As SM player I can tell you  that SM is still good class, even after nerf, so pick it and dont worry about the rest

But keep in mind for SM to Shine you will need top notch items, on mid items it is not good )

• Love 1

Its not that im angry because SM nerf, im mad how admin treat playerbase here with 0 communication and 0 info. He doesnt give a damn.

enjoy ur game im gonna find my luck elsewhere.

The reason why you can't cut it is very simple.

Screen(04_08-16_54)-0001.jpg

• Love 1

5 hours ago, emkagie said:

Its not that im angry because SM nerf, im mad how admin treat playerbase here with 0 communication and 0 info. He doesnt give a damn.

enjoy ur game im gonna find my luck elsewhere.

"About balance. These changes apply to x50 and x100 servers. x5000 server receive changes soon. x100 also receive PvE changes, which have been applied for the x50 before start. Due to the PvP tests, adjustments were made in the PvP damage between classes. Some changes for the excellent and mastery sets also have been done. Extra 1% dmg on the mastery +15 items have been replaced with the extra 1% of damage decrease. During the tests, these changes showed improvements in the balance between "Mastery vs Mastery" and "Mastery vs Excellent" sets. Last time we changed the grades and count of the "Set bonus", to increase the value of higher sets. This time we changed the amount of "resistance" on the levels +14 and +15. Now it depends on the grades. More about this you can read here We believe, that these changes will improve the gaming experience and will finally close the balance question. In case necessary we will be able to make double tests of specific class against other specific class, but we hope, that we won't need any big changes."

It is from last news on website.

etERNALS 2.png

On 4/8/2023 at 1:10 PM, Demolus said:

Man,
Mattoni is max char. This character is complete. How are you going to kill him?

By max, I mean:
final set
Final Jewelry(FO Earrings)
Max stats VIt and Ene
golden lion
Premium Muun
And Wings 4lvl +15+elemental
And Pentagram, I don't know at what stage.

You're targeting someone who's basically finished building their character.

As for the balance itself.
SM has already been nerfed. Because people cry.
Attack Speed is now like a 15 res elf.
Soul Barrier is weakened.

Maybe we should remove SM from the game altogether.

The principle is simple. Players always cry for the Balance of the character that the strongest player plays.

It used to be SM - because CayTien.
Then there was the cry about DL - because there were a few unkillable ones at the beginning of Sega.
Later MG - because BusCu
Lancer for a while - because Makima
Now back to SM

so you think i'm lewd?