MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

New Server middle exp

The heck is this? Now people talk about merge of sega and angel?! What a huge benefit do segas now have with barely active players on and make use of farming while angel is still filled with boss hunts and what not.

Whats the point of even continuing on angel? This is ridiculous.

Hold your horses guys, so far nothing official about any merge or so, it is all speculation at this point in time 🙂 

And as Arturs said, the next server to be opened will be mid-high/ High xp, so unlikely that the current - Angel server will be merged, as it is the lowest xp server to this day. It is the youngest server so would make sense if the furthest away from a merge. So get together and beat HEROES already ^^

I myself am looking forward to a future merge, but until then continue enjoying your experience in your current server, as I myself will also 😁

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Demolus said:

Who even said I was active on Angel?

I'm asking about a new server because we have a third low exp server in a row. And like many players, I prefer to play on servers with medium exp.

I am an active player and playing x50 or x30 is an AFK game. Which is beyond my preferences.

I don't know who you are or if you know me in any way to judge me.
Mental shallows.

LOL exactly, you don't like hard mode, you like EASY mode, i might not know who you are but i know what kind of player you are, your preference are the preference of minority, look around boy, there's a lot of mid rate servers that you can play 

1 hour ago, YourDaddy said:

LOL exactly, you don't like hard mode, you like EASY mode, i might not know who you are but i know what kind of player you are, your preference are the preference of minority, look around boy, there's a lot of mid rate servers that you can play 

Why are you being so rude? It's just a game and everyone has different preferences. He was just asking a question. Take your frustration out in game mate ^^

• Love 2

4 hours ago, luciferace said:

Why are you being so rude? It's just a game and everyone has different preferences. He was just asking a question. Take your frustration out in game mate ^^

The guy is probably some kind of noob and venting his frustration on the forum, thinking he will shine.
Thank you for your understanding. @luciferace

10 hours ago, laidback said:

Hold your horses guys, so far nothing official about any merge or so, it is all speculation at this point in time 🙂 

And as Arturs said, the next server to be opened will be mid-high/ High xp, so unlikely that the current - Angel server will be merged, as it is the lowest xp server to this day. It is the youngest server so would make sense if the furthest away from a merge. So get together and beat HEROES already ^^

I myself am looking forward to a future merge, but until then continue enjoying your experience in your current server, as I myself will also 😁

Exactly, I don't know how people processed this conversation that everyone thinks that there will be a merge in 5 minutes :classic_blink:
But let's face it, I'm not there so heroes have an easy game on the server :classic_cool:

5 hours ago, YourDaddy said:

Also, my friend, you don't read with comprehension. All talk is loose speculation and you're attacking me for no reason :classic_wacko:
Also, if you saying I'm a noob on low exp servers, you don't seem to know who you're talking to :classic_laugh:

Low exp depends on your feelings, for you low is something else, for me low is something else.

And it's not about the difficulty of the game, because the MUX servers are constructed in such a way that each server, no matter how much exp there is, has the same settings, so also the difficulty level.
The only difference is the time spent on reaching max rr.
I think that x50 or x30 are simply boring, not difficult. So I don't see the point in playing there actively.
See that on the 1800 online server you have less lives than on Prime where there are 500 players. Precisely because it's boring and most people just stand AFK, they don't even fight for bosses.

But I understand that some people prefer this type of game and I have no problem with that, I don't know why you forcefully look for a problem in my approach - which is active gaming.

etERNALS 2.png

@Arturs @Drakonis @Devil

As the conversation has developed in a strange way, as the creator of this post, please:

1. Just say that there is no plan to merge Angel and Sega for now.
2. Second, close the post. Because there's some unnecessary spam going on here. I got the answer to the topic question, so I see no point in continuing this.

etERNALS 2.png

Please stop making a rumors. 

1) WE WON'T open new server in May
2) WE WON'T merge Angel and Sega servers now/May/close future.
3) Angel and Sega server will be merged, this is true. But when? When both servers will be happy and agreed with this. 

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280