MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Demolus

New Server middle exp

The last medium/high exp server - Magic, was a failure unfortunately.
It's been almost a year. We had a server x100, x50.

A very large part of players are waiting for a server with higher exp. From what I've talked to some people at the moment, the x300-x600 server would be the most desirable.

I would like to ask if there is a traki server planned for the near future.

If not, I'd like to suggest that it would be a nice break from low exp servers.
In addition, the merge of the server with Prime would be a good boost for the flagship MUX server - Prime 

• Love 2

etERNALS 2.png

3 minutes ago, Demolus said:

The last medium/high exp server - Magic, was a failure unfortunately.
It's been almost a year. We had a server x100, x50.

A very large part of players are waiting for a server with higher exp. From what I've talked to some people at the moment, the x300-x600 server would be the most desirable.

I would like to ask if there is a traki server planned for the near future.

If not, I'd like to suggest that it would be a nice break from low exp servers.
In addition, the merge of the server with Prime would be a good boost for the flagship MUX server - Prime 

Agree

• Love 1

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

lol who wants new server? typical losers who cant dominate their current server? i understand, and when they lose x30 or whatever xX server is that, as long as they cant dominate, they will crave for new server.

• Haha 1

100% agree i would love to see some medium/high exp rate on MuX config we already have low rate we dont need another 😄

1 hour ago, YourDaddy said:

lol who wants new server? typical losers who cant dominate their current server? i understand, and when they lose x30 or whatever xX server is that, as long as they cant dominate, they will crave for new server.

Im not sure is that a  joke or not >.<

I don't understand your attack at all. Totally off topic. Typical approach of one group of players on the server :) I'm still shocked that any of them speak English so well.

etERNALS 2.png

New server coming soon, don't worry. Only thing is it's going to be lower at x30 🙂

4 hours ago, Demolus said:

Im not sure is that a  joke or not >.<

I don't understand your attack at all. Totally off topic. Typical approach of one group of players on the server 🙂 I'm still shocked that any of them speak English so well.

because it's pathetic, im new in x50 and imagine another server open? who will play x50 then? look at x100? you will only stop asking for new server when you are the top dogs? be a man dude

• Haha 2

because it's pathetic, im new in x50 and imagine another server open? who will play x50 then? look at x100? you will only stop asking for new server when you are the top dogs? be a man dude

is not imagine another server open..
will open x30 on october

thats why this topic got created

9 hours ago, YourDaddy said:

Lol.
I was TOP on Sega. And i dont play on Angel, because I dont like that kind of exp. And there is much more people who preffer x500 or x1000, than some low x30.
And since 1 year we have only low exp servers, and next one will be again low. Thats why i want to know, if there are any plans for higher exp.

@YourDaddy
Not everyone plays like you, on every possible server.
Some people have preferences and choose what they like.

My nick or guild name burns someone's eyes >.<

etERNALS 2.png

Yes, the next server will be mid-high or high rate. But it won't be soon for sure. 

• Love 2

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 4/10/2023 at 3:00 PM, Arturs said:

Yes, the next server will be mid-high or high rate. But it won't be soon for sure. 

Ok, thank you for your answer. Will it be this year?
Or rather 2024?

etERNALS 2.png

19 hours ago, Demolus said:

Ok, thank you for your answer. Will it be this year?
Or rather 2024?

This year

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

What's the point of opening a new low exp x30 on 10th of May though?

On 4/12/2023 at 3:51 PM, Oxan said:

What's the point of opening a new low exp x30 on 10th of May though?

I think it's about a quick merge of Angel to Sega.
Due to the small number of players on Sega. And Prime keeps a constant number of 500 players, relatively active.

In addition, AngeL, despite the large number of players, is quite a dead server.

Plus the third thing, servers with low exp are more profitable ;)

etERNALS 2.png

Sure, but you only have Heroes that are close to be maxed. what's the point of taking us to a place where people played 1 year and are stacked with golden lions and whatnot. Time to quit I guess.

21 hours ago, Oxan said:

Sure, but you only have Heroes that are close to be maxed. what's the point of taking us to a place where people played 1 year and are stacked with golden lions and whatnot. Time to quit I guess.

First of all, I am not an admin or an informed person. It's just my thoughts. We'll find out as long as Arthur responds.

Secondly, the merge will definitely not happen until the server expires, because it's always been like that, and when most players are already close to the maximum.

And the third thing, on "sega" there are about 10-20 people who are dressed in top, but still not maximum sets. And believe me, most of these people are definitely friendly, so those who need help after the merge will definitely get it.

@Arturs Please dispel some doubts as there seems to been some exaggeration.

etERNALS 2.png

23 hours ago, Oxan said:

Sure, but you only have Heroes that are close to be maxed. what's the point of taking us to a place where people played 1 year and are stacked with golden lions and whatnot. Time to quit I guess

Sega has been opened on october 20th, and Angel in february 23th,

believe me after 2 month the online on angel will be 250  ,of which 125 will be twins so everyone will want the merge themsevles))

On sega currently only 2 persons have MAXED items, so should be ok

@Demolus it appears you maxed in Angel x50 (which i fully doubt), who are you in that server to demand new server? in addition you want "easier" xp rate which means you suck on x50. As of now, couple of new players are still entering Angel x50 which is good to replace players like you who jumps to server to server just to feel good.

• Haha 1

@Demolus it appears you maxed in Angel x50 (which i fully doubt), who are you in that server to demand new server? in addition you want "easier" xp rate which means you suck on x50. As of now, couple of new players are still entering Angel x50 which is good to replace players like you who jumps to server to server just to feel good.

asking for higher exp doesnt mean u suck on lower exp dude..
some ppl prefer high exp some low and some mid thats depend on u..
u dont have to be so bad attidute and rude..
mux server works like that new server coming everytime and old ones who need merge they merge so get used to it buddy.
greetings

• Like 1

5 hours ago, YourDaddy said:

Who even said I was active on Angel?

I'm asking about a new server because we have a third low exp server in a row. And like many players, I prefer to play on servers with medium exp.

I am an active player and playing x50 or x30 is an AFK game. Which is beyond my preferences.

I don't know who you are or if you know me in any way to judge me.
Mental shallows.

etERNALS 2.png