MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
RizzMizz

Website Crafting System

Dear King Artur,

I'm new to your server, and i like some of your features such the web crafting but I noticed some improvements that can attract more players to craft rather than to trash bad opt exe items in npc. Since web crafting is part of the achievement progression, we don't have a choice but to risk it. If you observe the crafted items, most of them are as bad as the smelted items, not only that but "experienced players" only craft low grades to budget their Wcoins and jewels, Thus I think it's high time to tweak the result as "High Risk High Reward", in a way that smelting higher grade will grant better options but the success rate stays as 50%. Example, crafting dragon knight, which is pretty expensive and not that easy to find items to smelt compared to bronze which is just around the corner.

truly yours,

dedicated newbie

(signed)

• Love 1

In general, don't expect too much from this server.. It was probably made for Guild Heroes who do what they want here. Stream to win and pay to play.

• Haha 3
  • Angry 1

13 minutes ago, joker1318 said:

In general, don't expect too much from this server.. It was probably made for Guild Heroes who do what they want here. Stream to win and pay to play.

I would fully disagree with you joker,

Everyone can stream, so it is equal opportunity for all, pay to win , all nowadays games are pay to win, you either spend money to save time, 

or you spend more time to get the same items.

Did not understand the statement regarding guild Heroes, I played versus them on Sega server, and did not notice any Admin support for them :))

28 minutes ago, joker1318 said:

Sure........

5 minutes ago, Goku said:

Sure........

nc nc nc Heroes Badd boooys, dominating the angel : )

There is no Mattoni there who is willing to steal boss alone from you, and get kicked 99% of times XD?

Mattoni )

• Haha 1

I said you have to pay to play not to win (without Vip you no have chanse with top players) The same when you dont stream!! That's what I meant, but I see that the same Heroes speak

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, joker1318 said:

I said you have to pay to play not to win (without Vip you no have chanse with top players) The same when you dont stream!! That's what I meant, but I see that the same Heroes speak

Start to stream also , what's the problem ? 🙂  

as I said before - pay to win here not works. You can "pay" and lose also 🙂 

11 hours ago, davud133 said:

nc nc nc Heroes Badd boooys, dominating the angel : )

There is no Mattoni there who is willing to steal boss alone from you, and get kicked 99% of times XD?

Mattoni )

I miss you Toni baby, come to Angel xD

9 hours ago, joker1318 said:

I can list names that donated much more than us and still losing, the key is a well-organized group of people you can trust and run the team smoothly + smartly use your money. 
And everyone has they right to stream and support the server, if you think that's too much of an advantage, then try to do the same maybe?

@Goku @davud133 no offtop please.

About pay2win - partly yes, if u don't won't to move ur lower part of ur body and try hard to get something. 
About suggestion - All random, u can either fail, or get any random optioned higher grade item. 

As I remember Arthur was talking about something like that, can't remember now, he was planning alternate crafting

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

Pay to win in this server is very high at beggining, Play to win only comes in at late game when top players has lost intrest in server.
If people can run around with top weapons, top earrings, top pets and full errtel pentagrams in first week it will give them huge advantage. 

Craft system is very bad for high tier items, too expensive for 50% chance to get shit item, have spend too many jewels on top tier craft items and not single item +l+dd. yes, I know it's random, but 36 jewels for each craft?

Screenshot 2023-04-07 115527.png

• Like 1

Yeah the last grade is very expensive but any changes should be careful not to ruin system that worked for a long time for sure.

As for pay 2 win for me personally the problem is not for example mux weapons which lets be honest FO you almost 0 chance to get from game but lotto ppl buy/sell.

I remember back in the day when gold fen was as guardian mount 50/50 now you can make gold lion only from dragon lotto 🙂  this is a red line for me it shows  exacly 100 %  pay2win, you wanna top guardian pet ? u have to pay lotto cause almost nonobdy would sell it everyone use it. So lets not talk that you can get everything from grind not only from paying cause thats simpy not true you cant get gold lion from game, and the stats of lion are pushed and pushed with ele stats pts stats pvp abosrb etc so now you will preffer lion over fen you are more and more encouraged to get things that are from payment.

@Devil

yes random, we don't mind, the thing is crafting "LOWER" grade vs "HIGHER" grade is a bit of issue in terms of ingredients and payments (Wcoins/jewels/zen), crafting lower grades are LOW risk HIGH reward, while crafting End game items are HIGH risk LOW reward, it will negate the vision of crafting, with my own observations, crafting is only essential to finish the achievement thus crafting lowest grade is the best option while paying nothing to little amount...gets? or nah?

Now, we don't mind if the success rate is 50% or even lower, the thing is, IS IT WORTH IT? to RISK? since you can hunt these End game items occasionally through hunting bosses via drops.

Let's say, you crafted Dragon knight armor + damage decrease no luck after you paid 100kk zen+72Wcoin+36jewels

VS

Earning 200k points in arena to buy purple box/special drop from red box

My suggestion is crystal clear...higher grade to craft = higher chance of better option (+Luck included) retaining success rate at 50%

The craft system is an additional way of obtaining items, not the main one. If you don't like it, you can farm it in a common way - hunting bosses.
Also, investing 3 trash items tier7 without the option, to have a chance of tier8 items with a good option - is a good deal. 

About P2W - an old joke, a little bit tired. You can always find a server that is less P2W and be happy there. 🤭

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 4/10/2023 at 2:52 PM, Arturs said:

The craft system is an additional way of obtaining items, not the main one. If you don't like it, you can farm it in a common way - hunting bosses.
Also, investing 3 trash items tier7 without the option, to have a chance of tier8 items with a good option - is a good deal. 

About P2W - an old joke, a little bit tired. You can always find a server that is less P2W and be happy there. 🤭

I've been playing mu since 2002. I have character on every server of mu webzen. I've played on many different servers, I couldn't find a better one, so I'm happy here. Please note that the MU  is created as a P2W game, and I never said that the server is uncool. Sorry if I offended your feelings.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MANlL said:

I've been playing mu since 2002. I have character on every server of mu webzen. I've played on many different servers, I couldn't find a better one, so I'm happy here. Please note that the MU  is created as a P2W game, and I never said that the server is uncool. Sorry if I offended your feelings.

Thanks!

p2w scale depends on the total income. If income is good and server is profitable, we can cut some "donate" things. During the past 3 years, it's become fewer and fewer p2w features. I think guys from the beginning can confirm that. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

On 4/16/2023 at 4:04 PM, laidback said:

No wonder people run out of jewels with this many Tier 8 items. Good job farming that many ^^ 😅

If someone abuses bugs in the game, doing a guild quest with 30 characters, then they have too many items to craft later.

Let him now start collecting stones with these 30 characters.

etERNALS 2.png