MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
zarksmo

I don't have my staff

Good morning, I bought a staff from the store, but it does not appear in my inventory of the "K" and the jewels, if they were taken from me, please if it can be solved, it was a platinum staff +9+luck+damage exe+mana+ 16add

I had the same issue, but on the other side, I sold 9B for 270M in store, and that zen never appeared in my K 😞

8 hours ago, zarksmo said:

Good morning, I bought a staff from the store, but it does not appear in my inventory of the "K" and the jewels, if they were taken from me, please if it can be solved, it was a platinum staff +9+luck+damage exe+mana+ 16add

Need more information. Server, nick, bought date?

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Это проиходит, когда меняется канал сервера при вступлении в пати через "N". Тоже пару раз так пропадали деньги и камни за проданные вещи и не приходили купленные вещи.
При попытке загрузки  Gremory Store пишет, что произошла ошибка.  Поке не сделать релог через выбор сервера.

On 4/5/2023 at 8:11 AM, FreeFromDesire said:

Это проиходит, когда меняется канал сервера при вступлении в пати через "N". Тоже пару раз так пропадали деньги и камни за проданные вещи и не приходили купленные вещи.
При попытке загрузки  Gremory Store пишет, что произошла ошибка.  Поке не сделать релог через выбор сервера.

Yes, and seems like this issue has been fixed already, just need to update the server part till the last version. This week will make it.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280