MUX Legend Community
LetYouSay

Administrators voluntarily log in to personal accounts

yesterday 30/3/2023
my Character : Excuseme
sv: Prime

Why is the admin team abnormally logging in and interfering with my personal account Furthermore, why did you arbitrarily remove the feature of our guild? I need an explanation

I cannot accept the form of the admin team interfering with individual accounts without notice or permission.

If you have actually done this, then I think it's really wrong. The most important thing for a proper playground is that the moderator follows the rules of the game, and such actions show the opposite.

I often hear on this platform that "you must follow the rules," so please provide the rule that allows you to do something irrational. It's ridiculous to go into a player's account and change the settings without any prior notice. This is especially false if account are the leader of a guild and represent the wishes of many guild members.

Please provide us with a reasonable explanation, without excuses, cover-ups, or using any objective reason (not specified in the rules) to explain. Answer truthfully and provide clear regulations for similar issues in the future, which is what we expect.

The situation is that when your guild, specifically you came to my GM and randomly threw a hostility, while he was chatting with other players, before typing a new message he pressed enter and it confirmed your host. It was not a voluntary decision, but rather it was an unfortunate set of circumstances that you took advantage of. 

To our countless requests to remove the hostility you responded by ignoring it. 
Because of your stupid, in my opinion, initiative, many players from our and your guild left the game.

I personally took the responsibility to apply to the administration to resolve this issue, preliminarily explaining them in detail how it happened and that you do not want to solve it peacefully

I agree that it was fun the first week, second week ... but then it turned into a nightmare. Guild events are impossible to pass, AFK stand up too. 
You can hate me, blame me, and so on but I felt it was my duty to stand up for the weaker players in our guild. 
Of course, we could have just recreated the guild, and we would have done it, if the answer from the administration would be negative. 

P.S. All of the above is from me personally, as a player and not a member of the senate. 

It's really ironic that you always talk about the rules of the game, but then you enforce them in a dishonest way. There are many ways that an admin can find a solution to this issue, but the management team chose the least respectful way towards the players.

A game account is also a personal account, and while it complies with all the rules you have set, you should not make decisions about it without consulting the owner. It shows a great lack of respect. Just sending a message beforehand would have made all the difference.

The MUX administration should be honest about this issue. Be a mature person and don't turn yourself into a child.

36 minutes ago, Positive said:

The situation is that when your guild, specifically you came to my GM and randomly threw a hostility, while he was chatting with other players, before typing a new message he pressed enter and it confirmed your host. It was not a voluntary decision, but rather it was an unfortunate set of circumstances that you took advantage of. 

To our countless requests to remove the hostility you responded by ignoring it. 
Because of your stupid, in my opinion, initiative, many players from our and your guild left the game.

if I were to do something like this now, being a normal person "not like you from the MuX staff" the answer to the admins would be something like that. next time pay attention to what you give ok or what keys you press.

if it happened that an admin entered a personal account without the approval of the person who has the account. it's already serious

Nothing, just nothing

Could this happen again???

It's true that the administration is strange, they don't fix the game's errors. They only like to hear flattering names and do extremely unreasonable things. Gamers, we are seeing the true face of the administration.

Explanations of the @Positive were more than full. I have free few minutes to help with this, otherwise, they will just disband their guild and alliance. I don't see any big problem here.

About connection to the accounts. Only "Administration" have access to the accounts, and we can connect to any account if this is necessary. Bug check, tests, or any other thing. 

1) All registered users of MUX Legend server must agree with every point of these rules. Disagreement with at least one paragraph of these rules, prohibits the use of the site and forum, and live in the world of MUX Legend.

2) All accounts, characters, game items, and committed action (game play) are the exclusive property of the server and are protected by copyright and are an intellectual property.

https://muxlegend.com/en/index.php?page=rules

Closed

• Like 4

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280