MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
Narti

3rd Quest extremely hard?

Hi guys, my question is very simple. I have an MG with like 19 resets. But the mobs from barracks whoop my a$$ and I get back to crywolf.

its IMPOSIBLE to kill those mobs, but I see pple with 8rr with the 3rd quest already done, I mean what the h3ll is going on here..?

Someone told me that people do it with help, but WHATS THE POINT of making the 3rd quest SO HARD if everyone is using help to do it???

Just do it easier, it doesnt make any sense guys! So just people with more powerfull friend can do the quest... I insist... its ridiculous

Is there a secret way to do it easier? I seriously dont get it

27 minutes ago, Narti said:

Is there a secret way to do it easier? I seriously dont get it

yea, take a fiend who have 25+ rr and u can make it easly, or u can type on post for help or u can pay 100kk zen

Nothing, just nothing

I passed this quest solo IK on the 10th reset, spent 6-7k pots. If there was a desire, there would be an opportunity. Well, there's nothing to do there without normal penta (880 like)

Or just ask for help, i helped lot of people there -)

PS oh and respec in vit)

Get a high defence set, pentagram (for element damage), take an elf if you need, buy buff if you need, have a party if you need, add point to stamina and agility, buy a lot of HP. You will be fine my lonely friend

Personal, i like hard quest (and i think its not too hard) it more fun. Webzen made change class quest available for party for a reason. 

Illusion Knight is unbalanced, compared to other classes, just put pure agi on IK and you have everything, unlike for MG, you need to put str/agi/vit/ene which makes it extremely stupid, anyways we play this game because we love the game, not necessarily the server but the nostalgic game.

• Love 1

3rd quest monsters is a slightly stronger than monsters from which you will start to receive a mastery experience. 
On our server monsters are significantly stronger, because we've changed their parameters. Most servers use the default setting for non-reset servers. 

17 minutes ago, YourDaddy said:

Illusion Knight is unbalanced, compared to other classes, just put pure agi on IK and you have everything, unlike for MG, you need to put str/agi/vit/ene which makes it extremely stupid, anyways we play this game because we love the game, not necessarily the server but the nostalgic game.

IK as Elf, has an advantage at the start of the game because the main damage comes from Agility. But in the end, these characters won't be a high DMG class.

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

3 hours ago, YourDaddy said:

how about GL. or Agi elf, same thing, dmg come from agility

Nothing, just nothing