MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
ares1718

ZEN PROBLEM

Hi can you repair bug with dont collect zen on vip arena sometimes everythink is ok sometimes some spot drop zen but charackter cant collect it ?! why ?!

• Like 2

Any answer, for the problem raised. The same thing happens to me, in ArenaVIP, one is supposed to buy the VIP service, and it has flaws.

• Love 1

We can't say anything, because we can't reproduce it on the test server. And because we can't do that, we can't share this with the developers. 

If you will notice any regularity, please share any information. Even small detail can help. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280

Hi,

Consult, if they have a test server, is it possible to leave a character in arenaVIP, killing monsters and see that ZEN does not collect?

As an extra piece of information, when the character is at another point where the monsters reappear, for example in this photo, I move to the coordinate 95.43, the monsters follow me, I kill the monsters and I can collect the zen.

My apologies, for my bad english.

zen test positive 2.png

zen test positive 3.png

zen areas.png

• Love 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, injust said:

Hi,

Consult, if they have a test server, is it possible to leave a character in arenaVIP, killing monsters and see that ZEN does not collect?

As an extra piece of information, when the character is at another point where the monsters reappear, for example in this photo, I move to the coordinate 95.43, the monsters follow me, I kill the monsters and I can collect the zen.

My apologies, for my bad english.

zen test positive 2.png

zen test positive 3.png

zen areas.png

Thanks. Is there anyone in the neighbour's spots?

yes, in Scorpion of down a person, in blaze napin other user in offlevel and in the blade hunter spot there is no one, I don't know if you can do the test of eliminating the /offlevel for a period of time.

• Love 1

The problem is that zen dissapears too fast and the characters doesnt collect it fast enough

It could be, but, you need to try, step by step, first remove the /offlevel, the offlevel function may be removing zen within an excessive range, the other, zen may disappear so fast that it is not possible to get it with autoloot.

Artur, is it possible for you to test the aforementioned?

I think it is the problem of Offlevel from near spots. They collect ur zen quicker. Need to test it

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

What happened to this? Zen still gets bugged on the map. I have to level on different maps because I loose to much zen from lvling there, is crazy

• Love 1

On 5/1/2023 at 4:12 AM, cruel said:

my 2 cents on this - again,

I have reported this "Zen problem" back in March, early days of the server... By now I have arrived at a conclusion: it's Most Likely caused by excessive /Offlevel on that spots for extended periods of time and/or the spots around on a HUGE Radius. And it doesn't happen only in VIP Arena but in any other map, I've experienced this annoying problem in Aida2 aswell. Plus, when this occurs in VIP Arena in one channel so does on the other. /Offlevel causing it in Channel 1 then the same spot gets problem in Channel 2 aswell and vice-versa... So in my understanding /Offlevel in 1 Spot in VIP Arena might cause problems with the Zen drop on up to 6 Spots per Channel - Total of 12 Spots with no Zen to pickup.

Suggestion: just Disable /Offlevel in VIP Arena! The players with VIP also want to pickup Zen like the non-vip players...

Also in VIP Arena the Spots are really really limited - across 2 Channels you have only 4 Spots (2 per channel) of a certain level and if all 4 are Blocked by /Offlevel players higher lvl, what are the other supposed to do, go back to normal maps? Either disable /Offlevel in VIP Arena or Enable Auto-Party for /offlevel, so other VIP players can at least get experience on the limited spots there by Auto-Party on the /Offlevel players...

Best Regards!

Cruel

It is true, I support what is indicated by "cruel", the problem persists, even though in the last patch they lowered its radius, it would be good if they fixed this function in its entirety, since it causes that as a VIP user you do not have the possibility of obtaining zen in a normal way, also as "Cruel" says, the space to kill monsters is very limited for the number of VIP users, sometimes it is overcrowded and there is nothing left but to kill the lowest level rats. Any suggestions and solutions you can provide?

I think the /offlevel function should be improved, but if there is no solution, it should be disabled.

Thanks for the additional issue information. This kind of problem can be fixed only by the IGCN developers. 
We can try to remove the opportunity to pick up zen from the off-level. If you wanna pick up Zen on the off-level, you can buy an unicorn for example, or not setup off-level. Wanna stay on offlevel? Craft some zen or buy it from other players. 

But don't know for sure, maybe its too harsh decision too. 

• Like 1

for the overpopulation of the VIP ARENA and the /offlevel zen auto loot that steals zen from other users, is there no solution?

Maybe we will need to go in another direction. Rebuild the VIP arena. It's laggier than others, so we have plans to make rebuild in any way. Make spots a little bit taller from each other, maybe add some extra "boxes" etc. 

• Love 1

58 minutes ago, cruel said:

If you cannot disable /offlevel just for the VIP Arena Map, then YES your Idea is Great, Remove the Auto-pickup Zen from /Offlevel. If one wants Zen should get an Unicorn Pet or just stay online without /offlevel...

Best Regards!

Cruel

I thought about this too. Remove zen pickup, make price less (5kk for example)