MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
florin4u

Complains/appeals

1. Your nickname on the forum: florin4u
2. Nickname of a moderator who have punished you: cerebrum
3. What was the reason you were punished for? 4.6 -4. Why do you think the punishment is unfair?
a. According to Rules for screenshots found here: the screenshot is non-compliant as date is not visible in the chat box. Why was it taken in consideration?
b. MegaVolt report in the report has happened on Sega, here is initial report: 

"""Because, as you have just confirmed above, Both "Bane" and "MegaVolt" are Your Accounts and you have Repeated the Mother Insults against two different players from these accounts. And the server also has logs anyway for everything and the admins can check anyone's chat from any channel whenever they want.

Be Very Very Glad that you only got 4.6 * 1 instead of 4.6 * 2 for Repeated Mother Insults like I was asking, because they didn't check your IP Address Connections for the Accounts "Bane" and "MegaVolt". Since they are Both your accounts, and you have Insulted Mother from Both of them, then maybe if Arturs will have a little time to check your IP Connections, you'll get double punishment for Breaking the 4.6 Rule 2 Times.

You are the SAME Person, dear Florin, not your chars or accounts insult mothers of others, you are, repeatedly! Please Read the Rules again:

4.6. It is forbidden to humiliate and (or) offend relatives and family.""""

Cruel: I want you to show me where the proof is for "MegaVolt"? to receive punishment on Angel50x

MegaVolt report in the report has happened on Sega, here is initial report: were i have already served my punishent 

Tbh I'm very disappointing when I see adults, which are more than 20-25+ years old mention relatives to such minor conversations. First of all it is just a game. You can trash talk to each other like "noob", "week", "go train" and etc. It is ok, all do it. but mention relatives it is not acceptable. I'll suggest some more "serious" punishments only for mentioning relatives. Coz it is not ur family's fault that someone killed another one in game)) 

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png