MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
nik777

Set new party gap lvl

Can you set if it is possible the gap lvl of the party not to include the ml?  Or at least to decrease it. Searching a normal party sometimes is terrible. I find party from N command but i click to teleport to the leader or at the member pt and nothing happends. How i know the cords, sometimes party members cannot see at the map. Or party members are dead or i must change server and when i change server i realise members or leader are got disconnected. Or finally i find a prty but xp is very low. I spend more that 10 minutes to find a normal party.

Old versions without ml system was only till 400 lvl max and the gap was 120lvl. Now with ml and normal lvl max is 800. This gap setup have not to do that you have done something wrong but the creators of this game have made it like this.

At the older versions of mu was much better to find it , i just had to search at the map that i am interest to train and members of party to join. N system sucks especially if has bugs.

I and some other admins have been upping this suggestion for years on the mu devs forum, but without any success. 

So no hope for this in the near future. 🧐

giphy.gif?cid=790b76116427468f78fb79e280