MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
darksoulll

----

15 minutes ago, darksoulll said:

Please answer this question of the Century.

Everyone wants to know what the strongest class is.

In the old days it was BK without question, but with all these new classes, I have no clue..

Im fucking done choosing a weak class making countless resets then getting butt raped by someone who has 0 resets.

You already answered your question 😄

MU Online in general is very items dependent, if you want to be one of the strongest, prepare to pay. All that said, SM, SUM, Kundun, MG, IK are all good damage dealer.

I guess you should listen to them 🙂  and find out for yourself. 

Dark Wizard is a very expensive class, unless you can go hardcore like get demon/earrings/dragon/set+DD+15/Kanade, then go for it, it's gonna be OP later in game
Slayer is a decent class, has to have some items, not that expensive, average overall
Dark Lord, very strong mid game, useless later ingame, become like a sand bag, you can't kill no one, no one can kill you
GL after balance is very good, but very hard to train alone, do quest, also have a short range, if you have no budget -> sand bag
MG is my favorite, strong early, mid, late with decent items, you can kill any average player with decent items, with good item => GOD
Summoner - very complicated, 2 different path to go, no time to explain unless you are interested then PM me in Discord, I will help, not recommended if not gonna go for hardcore

=>>>> Items is the key factor, no matter what class you play, you need items and resets. You will be crying early with RF but later in game, you be smacking every body you see on the map. Trust the progress, build your char and see the result. Good luck!

max stat point is about 65k. with BK or MG, you need to know where you want your stat. if it was me, I take MG over BK.

4 hours ago, darksoulll said:

Max stats BK vs. Max stats MG, wearing same items.

Who wins in battle?

let me explain this situation. 

MG is a damage dealer, it has insane damage but it is a glass canon, which suppose to be defenseless. With good items it can KILL any class, but about WINNING can't promise.
BK is a strong class with swell buff which gives him good amount of HP, can Rush to enemy which is a huge advantage for BK, can make combo (btw it is the one of the 2 classes who can make combo, 2nd is slayer) and combo deals a huge damage too.

So the situation is all depends on pilot of the classes and the gears what they wear. 90% classes acts same in such balance

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png