MUX Legend Community
Sign in to follow this  
-Kanade-

Got ban for perfect reason :))

Hello. Im Kanade.
Today i got banned from a perfect reason. let me tell you guys know this funny story :))
Me and SatThuMu is enemy, and he report me rule 4.6 bc i said a bad vietnamese word " Dit me " Like " Fuck " in english translate. And i dont know why i got banned from this word :))
And i saw his report topic he translate " Dit me may " = " Fuck your mom ". whut? i said " Dit me may "? Where's " may "?? " Dit me " and " Dit me may " is different( same bad word ) like " Fuck " And " Fuck your mom ". my word Related to Family or parent? and i dont know why i got banned :)) Admin should be banned all ppls said " Dit me " And " Fuck " :))
Let me translate conversation between SatThuMu and me:

Him: Bring your buff
Me: Block me to farm?
Him: From now
Me: i thought you hunt me 24/24
Me: Lol :))
Him: Everytime im online
Him: i will hunt you
Him: just done
Him: i not want farm point anymore
Me: it's call block 24/24? 
Me: fuck, so stupid lol image.png.f51a371fac3134ac3e2721deb54fea84.png
Him: Dare you go outside?
Me: Just stay it and waiting me go outside :))

You guys see. Where's parent? Where's Family? where's rule 4.6? where's Humilliation of player and use obscene language? 

And i dont know what Senate Goku work? :)) and he just comformed and i got ban? :)) no find out details and just said ban?  ez work :))

And @cerebrum , you said:

I consulted with a colleague, Vietnamese is his native language. His opinion:

" Địt mẹ ngu vãi cắc " This is a vulgar and disrespectful language towards others, but it is not too serious and does not have much impact on the family

I don't think there should be a ban on this . This is a very common word in Vietnam

" This is a very common word in Vietnam " and when goku confirmed his stupid think and you banned me? wtf is going on here? :))

I Need a true answer how you guys banned me from other topic from the LIER? FIRST TOPIC CEREBRUM SAID DONT THINK THERE SHOULD BE A BAN and second topic he put more word I DONT SAY and you guys BANNED ME WITH NO FIND OUT DETAILS? Just SAID BAN AND DO IT?  WITH NO EXCALTY REASON?

image.png.268fd6f217d5eb1126eb87377c9087de.png 

image.png.04b77d91a0cf19539de586d6665c8a27.png
image.png.75fea7083fd17c74bb1f8cf122510483.png

image.png

• Haha 1

if you said địt mẹ to other one that mean you fuck his mother are you VietNam or campodian?? we are in Vietnam to manny fighting because of this ( Địt mẹ) and ( đụ má ) to other one, frist i tell you dont talking shit to me and you start bla bla very toxic to me then fuck my mother and then dare me repot, you now got banned and still complaints ? dont said địt mẹ to other in your future cos it very dangerous to your life Ok Thanks

So now if u think it's common, let's make a video with stranger or enemy front of you and says "Địt mẹ ngu vãi cặc", and see what happend. Or u can say that in front of me, u think what happend?

37 minutes ago, tuanphan29 said:

So now if u think it's common, let's make a video with stranger or enemy front of you and says "Địt mẹ ngu vãi cặc", and see what happend. Or u can say that in front of me, u think what happend?

he only said this on game, he will be pay in his future belives me

14 hours ago, kenttran1 said:

if you said địt mẹ to other one that mean you fuck his mother are you VietNam or campodian?? we are in Vietnam to manny fighting because of this ( Địt mẹ) and ( đụ má ) to other one, frist i tell you dont talking shit to me and you start bla bla very toxic to me then fuck my mother and then dare me repot, you now got banned and still complaints ? dont said địt mẹ to other in your future cos it very dangerous to your life Ok Thanks

and you dont said it with your friend? :)) This is a very common word in Vietnam

35 minutes ago, -Kanade- said:

If you report. Pls Report exaclty what words im said. and pls dont put more word i dont said ok? Lier

i repot you 100% Exactly, if you said địt mẹ to your enemy that mean is ( fuck your mother) so stop lie agian everyone in VietNam know that, and when GOKU confirm you with 4.6 it 100% exactly, this is my answer to you so dont ask agian No one can help you if you still talking like this very rude and toxic. Bye

5 hours ago, -Kanade- said:

and you dont said it with your friend? :)) This is a very common word in Vietnam

He is not your friend. So in this case, the meaning of that sentence is "You fucking stupid as fuck" - "Dit me ngu vai cac"

I have been thinking if I should do this or not because if a Vietnamese player sees this post, 9 out of 10 people will say you are cursing him. What you did is you did not use any Subject in your sentence but the conversation only has 2 people involved so what you saying is directed to him. I think you are a very wise man and I don't want to act like I'm trying to teach you a Vietnamese Language lesson so you are just frustrated from the ban, but you also knew that was bad and could not accept it.

Cursing? lol :)) it's look like swear words when you see a stupid move of him :)) not like bad when you translate. all your move is against me and protect him. it's not fair bro. and Please take your place on me. When you see him say words that he can't do but still challenge you, what do you think? I'm sure you think the same as me 🙂

Trying to teach me VNese language? remember, you not live in vietnam how many time? and you teach me my mother language? oh right. you said happy lunar new year and dont know what zodiac of vietnam is what :)) post zodiac of chinese? and you want to teach me vietnamese language? 

and where's i say " Dit me may? ". He report me as i said " Dit me may " but where? You confirm i said " Dit me may " right? but still where? Need confirmed excalty bro. In the first topic what @cerebrum said? the second topic he report me again and put more words? and you hate me right? i make sure you very hate me :)) then you put the blame on me is' true. :)) where's FAIR? 

3451111.png

5345sds.png

45634ss.png

7 minutes ago, -Kanade- said:

and where's i say " Dit me may? ". He report me as i said " Dit me may " but where? You confirm i said " Dit me may " right? but still where? Need confirmed excalty bro. In the first topic what @cerebrum said? the second topic he report me again and put more words? and you hate me right? i make sure you very hate me :)) then you put the blame on me is' true. :)) where's FAIR? 

As I said, you did not include any SUBJECT in the sentence like "You/I/He/She/It" but since the conversation only between 2 people, so it's direct to him, Dit Me Ngu => Dit Me May Ngu

4 hours ago, Goku said:

As I said, you did not include any SUBJECT in the sentence like "You/I/He/She/It" but since the conversation only between 2 people, so it's direct to him, Dit Me Ngu => Dit Me May Ngu

sorry for interupting but thats has no logic..
coz that mean like i am talking english with someone and i something bad happend to me and i say the word 'Fuck"
which i mean like fuck i am unlucky or fuck i am tired of that
but i type just fuck that mean i say to the person who i chat at moment fuck you or fuck ur mother or anything like that?
on my opninion here u are wrong..
greetings

εικόνα_2023-05-31_010704239.png

just a week couldn't check the forum)) I feel myself in kinder garden ))) now discussing the word "fuck" in all languages)))) excellent)))

• Like 1

image.png.6c0ad4fab096afde0d566f69d05f7425.png

1 hour ago, Skedi said:

sorry for interupting but thats has no logic..
coz that mean like i am talking english with someone and i something bad happend to me and i say the word 'Fuck"
which i mean like fuck i am unlucky or fuck i am tired of that
but i type just fuck that mean i say to the person who i chat at moment fuck you or fuck ur mother or anything like that?
on my opninion here u are wrong..
greetings

You won't get it, if a Vietnamese player comes and see this post, they will have the same thought as me, he is just frustrated from being banned. It's different language so it might not make any sense to you.

Địt = fuck, mẹ = Mother [ địt mẹ ] = fuck your mother this is the north VietNam Speak, and South is đụ = fuck, má = mother [ đụ má ] = fuck your mother, So if you said địt mẹ or đụ má In Việt Nam will very danger, if you want travel to VietNam remember dont said địt mẹ or đụ má to other happen will coming to you

5 hours ago, kenttran1 said:

Địt = fuck, mẹ = Mother [ địt mẹ ] = fuck your mother this is the north VietNam Speak, and South is đụ = fuck, má = mother [ đụ má ] = fuck your mother, So if you said địt mẹ or đụ má In Việt Nam will very danger, if you want travel to VietNam remember dont said địt mẹ or đụ má to other happen will coming to you

You translate 1 by 1 word like that ofc this no logic bro. no1 vnese say only "Dit" and no1 englisher say "Fu" . And so. Dit me = Fuck it's true . VNese Dit me is a swear words and English Fuck is a swear words too

6 hours ago, Goku said:

You won't get it, if a Vietnamese player comes and see this post, they will have the same thought as me, he is just frustrated from being banned. It's different language so it might not make any sense to you.

Yes ofc im frustrated from being banned but i got banned what i dont do and dont say. And you like me so what you think? banned for the move i dont do? :))